[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to show up to a party with a pizza, or will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1321971830018.jpg (297KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1321971830018.jpg
297KB, 2304x1728px
Is it a good idea to show up to a party with a pizza, or will people think I'm a tryhard fag?
>>
>seeking social guidance from /r9k/, the board home to pissjuggs and shitsocks
>>
Do it. Who doesn't like pizza? Might earn you some points with the normies.
>>
>>26467739
why don't you ask them
>>
File: 1454338690660.png (808KB, 1080x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1454338690660.png
808KB, 1080x1059px
>>26467739
you're a tryhard fag just for going
>>
only if its homemade
>>
That's okay Anon
>>
>>26467789
>only if its homemade

which question of the two OP asked is this in response to?
>>
Only if you make sure people recognize you for bringing it in ("Whoa look anon brought pizza!")

Otherwise you'll just be some random guy who brought pizza, they'll take it, eat it and ignore you as always and you'll be left feeling used for food and like a fool

True story ;_;
>>
One guy will say "thanks bro" and take the pizza to the kitchen. People in the kitchen will think he brought the pizza.

If you bring it up in conversation later you will look like you're bragging and everyone will hate you (more).

Lesson: never try
>>
>>26467739
Not at all. It's a gesture of good will.

Why would you be insecure about gifting? Even if the people with their heads stuck up their asses don't take any, someone hungry will.
>"I'M TOO GOOD FOR PIZZA UGH... FUCK"

Seriously.
>>
>>26467779
>>26467785
>>26467815
>>26467817

Don't listen to these delusional kids. Bring it.
>>
What I want to know is why somebody would bring a pizza. Do you even know anybody at the party? If you do then fucking ask them and not us.

Jesus christ. It's like you guys never learned how to be people.
>>
>>26467739
Do it. +10 coolguy points.
Just don't let people freeload excessively. Don't designate yourself the go-to food guy.
>>
>>26467866
I'm 33 and I've been walked all over my whole life by ungrateful assholes.

>>26467739
Bring the pizza if you want to. I don't care. Life is meaningless anyway, but don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>26467919
>I'm 33 and I've been walked all over my whole life by ungrateful assholes.

I can believe it. Anybody who says "JUST BRING THE PIZZA BRO" is a huge fucking normie.

Let's say I'm at a party and somebody shows up with a pizza. Will I like the pizza? Of course. Will I like the person just because he brought a pizza? No chance. Maybe I find out that I fucking hate him but I'm still going to eat the shit out of his pizza.

You food bringers are just fucking cucks. Bring your girl too so everyone can taste her.
>>
>>26467820
I don't want to be that guy who is "too nice". I just really want to eat pizza and the only time to do it is tonight when I'm at the party.
>>
>>26467739
Why not just bring a good bottle of alcohol?
>>
>>26467919
>>26467985

Maybe it's because you're both miserable sacks of shit who see no point in literally anything. You're projecting your own reality onto OP's situation. If he's been invite to a part he's already in better shape than you faggots who are well past old age and still post on r9k. Lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>26468053
>projecting this hard

I'm not the fucking clown who's 33. I'm just agreeing with him. I'll lighten up the fucking pizza you bring to my party, you shit eating fuck. How about THAT.
>>
>>26468030
Then wtf. Eat it before you go in you dumb cunt.
>>
you gotta make up a stupid story for why you have it but otherwise ya
>>
>>26468072
Please don't. I apologize for being so rude. No hard feelings mate. I'm god damn miserable myself.
>>
>>26467739
people who bring food and alcohol are a godsend
>>
>>26467739
What kind of party? If it mainly involves booze and slutd then no just bring alcohol. If it's like a little kickback or get-together than yes definitely but make sure they know you brought it.
>>
>>26468171
This

Being drunk and having some random saviour walk in holding a pizza brings out powerful emotions in people
>>
>>26467739
Bring it as a good gesture
Try not to take it to heart if no one eats it.

Nothing wrong about conteibuting to an atmosphere anyway you can. If you cone off as a curmuedgeon then people will know you want to try to have fun instead of being a partypooper.

If they give you shit about it then its just that. And if it snt they probably just invited you in hopes you would sperg out and provide some entertainment.

TL DR: you're meeting them halfway.
>>
>Bringing a decent vodka or wine
Worked out for me so far. Either people will drink it together or you have something to get drunk af when dont like the party. End even turned some partys around for me.
>>
>>26467877
>It's like you guys never learned how to be people.
How long has it taken you to work that out normie?
>>
>>26467739
That is one beautiful cat. I just wanted to say this. Bye.
>>
>>26467739
It's a good idea if the timing is right. If you show up with a pizza when the party is starting, no. People will be too self conscious to dig in. Showing up late*? Go for it.

* If the party "starts" at 9, figure people won't show up until 10, they will eat pizza around 11 or 12
>>
>>26467739
Do it. People love pizza, especially fatties. I eat like a fatty.

Bringing a case of pop or beer, or even a bottle of liquor for making drinks is also a good way to get people to like you. Just as long as you share and you aren't otherwise a dick.
>>
>goes to friends house
>bakes homemade chocolatechip cookies for him and his roomates
>no one eats them

haha more for me then :'(
>>
>>26467739
who knows?
you have to know how to read the situation and also know how to portray yourself to know if its appropriate or not
but they will eat thepizza in any case
>>
>>26470641
I'd eat em. I'm a compulsive eater though.
>>
>>26467739
Showing up with drugs is more ideal.
>>
>>26467739
Bring a bunch of girls instead.
>>
>>26467739
Show up with alcohol. Buy a pizza later. No one really wants to eat until after they're wasted. Grats OP, you'll have friends for life now.
>>
>>26470641
did you offer them any or did u just leave them out and expected them to go grab one
>>
>>26471041
I literally said, "HEY GUYS I BAKED YOU GUYS SOME HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!"

They were just like, "okay." Sure baking cookies for your guy friends isn't manly, but baking is my life.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.