[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. I'm gonna go for a drive to home depot. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 1401570595805.jpg (974KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1401570595805.jpg
974KB, 1280x854px
Hey robots. I'm gonna go for a drive to home depot. I'm gonna buy a ratchet strap. If nothing amazing happens between the time I leave and I make it back to my room, I am going to secure the ratchet strap around my neck to ensure no blood can flow to my brain. I have completely run out of hope. I really hope god is real because if I do not experience a miracle I am going to end it.
>>
kk family
>>
Please don't do it anon. Stay here and watch shitty anime or something. The world and other miserable people will be better for you continuing to stick around.

Alternatively, please don't kill yourself just because some random idiot on the Internet asked you not to as a personal favor.
>>
>>26467580
Don't do it. It will just hurt like hell and take way to long to kill you.

You'll probably just end up with severe brain damage, stuck in a hospital bed for the rest of your life.

If youve considered religion, you might want to look at the bible. Buddhism is pretty based too.

Suicide won't solve anything, i've been through a few attempts (depressionfag here) and it's better to find something you enjoy doing.
>>
>>26467580
Cmon man

It really isn't that bad, I mean it sucks yeah.
But don't do it please
>>
>>26467580
>I really hope god is real
If it is, then there's a good change he won't be cool with the whole suicide thing, and then go to hell. So don't do it.
>>
>>26467580

originally posting in potential happening thread
>>
File: its-a-magical-world.png (58KB, 604x420px) Image search: [Google]
its-a-magical-world.png
58KB, 604x420px
>>26467580
Don't do it, OP.

You must like Calvin & Hobbes from your reaction image. So please, read pic-related and reflect on it, and try to understand.

There are things worth living for in this world, even if all you have is an imaginary friend.
>>
Get a job that involves heavy physical labor OP
>>
Don't do it
Just bee urself :^)
>>
>>26467580
Would it be illegal to encourage you to commit suicide?

Because I really want to.
>>
File: anti-feelman.jpg (107KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
anti-feelman.jpg
107KB, 800x850px
do what you gotta do senpai
>>
File: 1364170573170.jpg (36KB, 311x254px) Image search: [Google]
1364170573170.jpg
36KB, 311x254px
j
u
s
t
b
u
r
s
e
l
f
motherfuckerzzzz
>>
>>26467580
This world could always use more kind souls that help others. As long as you draw breath you are capable of doing good. God will bless your selfless heart.
>>
>>26467580
Sweet dreams OP. I hope that you find peace. Try to get extremely drunk so that there is little pain.
>>
>>26467580
>chooses suicide instead of mass murder

I hope you do die. And I hope god is real and you go to hell because suicide is a sin.

Just kidding you'll just rot in your room till the neighbors smell the stank.
>>
>>26467580
That is a super shitty way to die why don't you do something cooler like get a neat hobby?
>>
Post before you do it. Time-stamp or video, faggot.
>>
Hey all. I have arrived at home depot. No miracles yet but the ride over was fairly peaceful. There seems to be some controversy in the thread over the method I have decided over. I'm told this method is painless. It does not block my airway. Just the circulation of blood flow
>>
>>26468159
>do something cooler like get a neat hobby?
how exactly does this help?you think his/her only problem is boredom?
>>
>>26468225
You have clearly never been choked out bruh having the blood flow cut off feels not good it's pretty unpleasant.

Source: Took judo for many years and got knocked out a few times.
>>
File: 1454717454338s.jpg (11KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1454717454338s.jpg
11KB, 250x234px
>>26467580
Dafuq? Why not just play video games and watch movies until you die? Unless you're genuinely suffering from oppression or getting harassed with no way to stop it I don't see the point I killing yourself.
>>
>>26468257
Getting a good hobby does more than alleviate boredom.

If you find something you really enjoy it can be fulfilling. Not only that but you can often end up doing something useful and advancing it to the next level if it is something not done before or with very few people into it.

There is nothing quite like running into someone who likes the same weird thing you do and being able to talk about just that one thing for hours.

Feels good man.

It can even be something really stupid. Sometimes it's even better when it's really stupid.
>>
>>26467580
>killing yourself on valentine's day
Ahahaha you'll look like a desperate loner. At least wait a week or something so you can off yourself with dignity.
>>
I have purchased my method of suicide. No miracles. I'll enjoy my drive home then it's goodbye. Thanks for paying attention to my thread. Someone will know where my mind was at before I died
>>
>>26468471
Man don't do it. You not only hurt yourself you hurt everybody around you. If you don't care about yourself at least consider the lives you effect.

I don't believe in heaven there ain't nothing when you go. You have to make your time worthwhile on this Earth.

1 (800) 273-8255

Call this number before you do it if you think you can go through with it afterwards than whatever but there isn't much harm in trying now is there?
>>
>>26468471
Rest in Peace OP. Again, I suggest that you get extremely drunk so that it's not extremely painful.
>>
>>26468449
Why would that matter?
>>
>>26468553
Get a load of this normalfag, wew.
>>
>>26468471
See >>26468449

>>26468553
>suicide hotlines
Don't call them, they mostly try to lock you up in mental homes so they can earn money
>>
>>26468471
This thread is your miracle this is a bunch of people telling you not to kill yourself what more do you need?

If you believe in God then you must believe he works in subtle ways. Maybe you should listen.
>>
Post a pic of yourself before you go
>>
>>26468662
>what more do you need?
He needs a qt3.14 to fall into his lap
>>
>>26468639
Ya telling someone not to kill themselves what a dumb normal faggot I am captain of the football team

I'm still rooting for you OP think about it.
>>
>>26468471
Rest easy brother. I'm seriously considering doing the same thing sometime in the near future.
>>
>>26468471
Op you have to keep going. Life sucks, but when you suicide you lose. You end up causomg more suffering to those around you. You have to fight in making the world better. For making miracles for other people and show them there is always hope
>>
>>26468654
No they don't. They only send someone to your house if you give them your address. Essentially you have to ask for it.
>>
You there OP?
>>
>>26468777
Oy vey those trips!
>>
And all the /r/4chan users come crawling out the woodworks for this bread.
>>
Okay last post. Figured out how to secure the stupid thing. Little scared but I know doing this shit another day just isn't fucking worth it.
>>
>>26469002
Hey dude. You should totally noose it like the home depot guy was saying. choking yourself with a ratchet strap seems actually like hell.
>>
File: 20160213_195327.png (2MB, 1388x1063px) Image search: [Google]
20160213_195327.png
2MB, 1388x1063px
Rest in peace OP. I too wish this miracle would happen so life wouldn't be as shitty. Sayonara ;_;
>>
>>26469002
Post pic. You want to be remembered by someone.

Until later, space robot...
>>
>get hired at home depot
>people make orders for appliances and we help load them onto trucks
>lady comes in
>"oh hi, my husband sent me to pick up our new fridge"
>alright, get the paperwork and everything, load it into her truck
>coworker: "oh, sorry anon, just got paged, you can take care of this, right?"
>sure, fridge is already loaded, all I have to do is scan her papers
>he leaves
>>customer: "here are the ratcheting straps, could you please put them on for me?"
>o-oh, sorry, we can't because it's a liability....
>"oh, don't worry, I trust you, I don't know how to do it myself anyways!"
>my ego/beta-male instincts takes over, thinking I have to prove myself to this old woman
>well, o-ok then...
>I have never used ratcheting straps in my life
>grab them and try to move the belt
>fucking nothing I'm doing is making this thing work
>figure I need to have the belts taught in order to work
>there's no good place to hook the straps into the truck so the fridge doesn't tip over
>end up doing the most shoddy job of putting the hooks into the bed-wall loops
>get to the ratcheting part
>i have no idea what I'm doing
>eventually, coworker comes back out and sees me trying to hook these up
>coworker: "what are you doing, anon?"
>c-come here for a sec...
>tell him I can't get the thing to rachet
>he has a blank face on
>"well, we're not really supposed to do this anyways.."
>he tries to rachet it
>the relief I felt when I'm not the only one who doesn't know how a racheting strap works
>we eventually get it to sorta work, though we have no idea if it will stay or not
>the woman drove off and we never got any complaints so we assume the shoddy strap placement was just enough fixation to prevent the fridge from falling over
I never felt so inadequate for something that seemed so simple. Could have probably gotten in trouble if the fridge got damaged.
>>
>>26469002
What shit man what's wrong with your life?
>>
Guys I am so fucking scared
All I gotta do is tighten this mother fucker just a little more
Holy fuck you have no idea how this feels. I'm so god damn scared
>>
>>26469267
Why don't you answer the question?
>>26469139
>>
>>26469333
My oneitis rejected me

Original commment
>>
>>26469139
Girls don't want to touch my peepee :(
>>
>>26469267
If you are serious then don't half ass it for attention. If you do it right, THATS IT. Please be honest with yourself and see if it's because you want people to care. If so don't do it because there is no coming back.
>>
>>26469348
Man is that all?

My oneitsis lead me on for two years of being essentially her slave and then a week later was fucking one of my friends I found out on my birthday.

I literally cried like a little bitch and begged her. I fucking snapped essentially. I lost 30 pounds in 30 days I wasted away. I didn't eat or sleep I became hyper obsessed.

I joined the play that she was in so I could be close to her and tried out for the lead (this shit still makes me cringe to this day) I ended up getting some shitter smaller part but still hung around like a fucking dog

I was fucked up for years by it I tried to kill myself as well but my method was super stupid and I failed.

But in the end do you know what I realized? That bitch was fucking horrible. She wasn't even good looking or smart or funny she had absolutely nothing of value.

Your brain is just fucking retarded and makes you put people on a pedestal that they don't belong on.

Don't fucking kill yourself over that shit man. If anything let it fuel you like it did me and lose a fuckton of weight go out and join a play or some stupid shit like me improve yourself do something that changes you and can make you better.

So much better you can look back at that bitch and say "What the fuck was I even thinking?" You can climb to much greater heights man.

Don't end your fucking life with a home depo trip that's fucking pathetic. You can change this shit.
>>
>>26469348
Care to explain in more detail?
>>
>>26469267
No, I know how it feels... apparently this death is at least worse than another fate.
>>
Let us know if you decided to live op
>>
File: W 24.jpg (165KB, 785x563px) Image search: [Google]
W 24.jpg
165KB, 785x563px
>>26468471
see you on the other side dear robot
>>
Fuck, I just can't go through with it. I'm calling my parents cause I'm gonna lose my mind if I stay here.
>>
>>26470681
No shame in asking for help man.

Good on you for toughing that shit out.
>>
>>26469267
Before you go please share your method. I have been researching ligarture strangulation on and off for a while, mainly following a thread at 8ch / suicide and still have trouble completely understanding it.
I do understand you don't want to block your windpipe or the left side of your neck too hard so that you don't get a painful build-up of blood in your head.

What's your method OP?
I will join you tonight.
>>
>>26468471
See you on tuesday <3

Enjoy heaven.
>>
>>26470681
Welcome back

original comment
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.