[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all things considered anon, would you say you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1454047540229.jpg (60KB, 599x787px) Image search: [Google]
1454047540229.jpg
60KB, 599x787px
So all things considered anon, would you say you're a good person?
>>
I volunteer my time and ask others if they need help sometimes.

I don't think I'm bad but I think what I do is a standard everyone should achieve sooner than later. Is being average "good"?
>>
>>26467438

Who knows. Things like these don't become apparent until you face a moment of truth.

A high pressure situation, where you're truly tested and you have no choice but to do what's in your nature.

I've both succeeded and failed to be a good person. It's never one or the other, and sometimes it's best to avoid ways of thinking that seek satisfaction in certainty. Have you ever heard of temptation bias? that's something I watch out for in myself.
>>
>>26467477
I would say that doing more good than bad overall puts you in the good category
>>
There is no such thing as good or bad but by societal standards, no, I am not a "good" person.
>>
>>26467522
if you teeter on the edge of good/bad territory, are you just in a perpetual state of being good then bad or just average?
>>
>>26467438
that girl has a penus
>>
eh I'm neutral. I've never harmed another person physically (maybe a few emotionally) and I go out of my way to not be a problem for people.

But most of my pursuits are intensely selfish so overall I think I'm a wash
>>
>>26467438
No, i'm now an edgy faggot that hates everyone. If i were in a situation where i could save someone from imminent death I'd save them, since we're in hell and all. I wouldn't want any one to skip out on suffering.
>>
>>26467552
If at the end of your life you're time in the good and time in the bad is 50/50 then your average

Otherwise you add up your good boy points and bad boy points and whichever you have more decides which you were

It's basic science
>>
>>26467438
Yes, I hope all of you sort yourt things out soon.
>>
Objectively I'd say a lot of us are at least decent people.
A lot of you probably have never physically hurt someone, never committed any crimes, never killed a person/thing, don't abuse your parents/family, don't abuse animals, and probably haven't gone out of your way to bully/torment another person.

It sucks that for being decent human beings you get nothing, rewards and recognition seem to go to those at the extremes of goodness or badness.
>>
File: tumblr_mmjcgmwmDh1s9j5b3o1_1280.jpg (455KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmjcgmwmDh1s9j5b3o1_1280.jpg
455KB, 640x960px
>>26467438
I don't know.
I don't really believe in those concepts and the people I meet who do seem to embody them even less than most once you scratch a bit below the service.

I think that it's probably unrealistic and unhealthy to take the idea of good people and bad people too seriously and you're better off just thinking about what you want and how much others either interfere or contribute to making those desires factual and persistent.

There a billions of people in the world, I wouldn't be surprised if many disagreed vehemently with me but that's hardly relevant when you think about it.
>>
>>26467873
well yes, that's usually how averages work out

why reward the most prevalent section of humanity?
>>
>>26467438
Well I don't go out of my way to hurt people for the most part, I might make fun of people on 4chan but that's about it. I'll help people in real life fine and dandy.
>>
>>26467913
surface** I guess I was thinking about paying lip service?

weird
>>
I'm mostly nice to other people for personal gain, so no.
>>
File: hikigaya2.jpg (92KB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
hikigaya2.jpg
92KB, 581x327px
Fuck no. I'm a horrible bastard.
>>
>>26468065
Being nice is still being nice though

I think we all want it to come back around to us in the back of our mind. I think that's just human nature
>>
I think I was good once but the world has worn me down.
>>
I don't care, make of that what you want.
>>
I think I am a bad guy, yeah.

I don't try to hurt people, but I'm a pretty emotionless person, so sometimes I take a joke too far and hurt someone's feelings. I never mean too, but I always wonder why I did, and Then I'm too much of a faggot pussy to say sorry
>>
>>26467438
HOW CAN I PROVE IT TO YOU!

I know i am but you will never believe me.
>>
>>26467438
Good enough for me, I don't need to please anyone.
>>
>>26467438
no

I am a kind person, I have never understood bullying, I have always wanted to be like the good guy in an action movie who defends the weak, however I somehow manage to unintentionally offend normies and get into trouble all the time.
>>
File: 1442300392948.jpg (13KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1442300392948.jpg
13KB, 218x218px
im confident to say that i was
now not so much (lmaoxd das sum godo!!!)
>>
>>26467438
I'm a top gun, wanna test it?
>>
>>26467522
is lawful good the best good?
>>
Not at all. I suppose I try to be. I volunteer with kids in homeless shelters as a pathetic way to make myself feel good, and I try not to do anything objectively "bad" but all of my actual base desires are things most normies would consider horrible. In my past ove also done terrible things and hurt others.. So yea I'm definitely a bad person. I'm surprised there aren't more like me though. Most people consider themselves as good.. Which I guess makes me more of a fuck up since everyone else seems to think they're on the right path.
>>
>>26467438
No matter what I do, I will never be a "nice person". In fact, I see myself as a pretty shitty person. I treat others with the utmost regard and consideration, and then I'm a doormat. I stand up and I'm an asshole. I have participated in hundreds of hours of community service. I've donated gallons of blood. I've even donated a few of my organs. I've done absolutely everything I can to even just have people to talk with me and they can't even do that. I don't understand why, but my soul and every fiber of my being just feels unclean. I've done everything I can, but I still feel like the scum of the earth.

Help me? Please?
>>
>>26468608
>treat others with the utmost regard and consideration, and then I'm a doormat. I stand up and I'm an asshole.
THIS
I fucking hate how black and white it is
And even girls who deem themselves as "good" will try to use you in some way
>>
>>26468511
Idk, I mean good is good right?

Sometimes you gotta be bad to be good naw mean?
>>
>>26468832
exactly what I think
chaotic good is probably the best good, because you aren't afraid to make sacrifices for the greater good
>>
>>26467438

I try to be. I think that's as far as anyone can really get. Am I a good person? I don't know. I've always tried to do the right thing. That's all you can do.
>>
>>26468608
I don't really know what to tell you other than if they have a problem with you standing up for yourself then fuck em.

It took me a while to learn it's okay to stand up for yourself, it doesn't make you the bad guy if you're justified.

I'm still as kind as I can be to people but once they show their true colors and try to use me or take advantage of me then I'm out. I don't need that shit
>>
I actually was. After going through a lot and eventually ending up with red pill ideology through loneliness I can't say it's really the case anymore. I started by pretending, but I'm now an asshole to the core.

It's gotten so bad that I sometimes wish I would change back, but then I'm afraid and getting taken advantage of as a beta. It sucks.
>>
I try to be. But I hate myself too much. I can't make peace with myself, so I doubt I'll ever be fully "good".
>>
>>26467438
I am now. I wasn't always. I was more than a little shithead as a kid.
>>
who gives a fuck? not even chrom will remember if we were good men or bad, all that will be remembered today is that two stood against many. So grant me victory. Grant me revenge or to HELL WITH YOU!
>>
What is this, Bojack Horseman?
>>
>>26467438
I'm the best person. everyone else sucks compared to me
>>
>>26467438
Does 'good' basically = putting other people's desires, ideas and values above my own?
>>
>>26467438
I think so, especially compared to some of the bad things I see normies do everyday, but all that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1454387283535.jpg (77KB, 745x672px) Image search: [Google]
1454387283535.jpg
77KB, 745x672px
>>26467438
I am like larry david in curb your enthusiasm. A truly despicable, fickle, stingy, jewish man. so no
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.