[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother didn't ask me to be the best man at his wedding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

my brother didn't ask me to be the best man at his wedding because he felt that i couldn't handle the financial responsibility nor would i want to

are there any names for the feels you have when you are left out of your own family? i expected to feel like a guest at my cousin's wedding(s) but not my only brothers
>>
>>26466374
>i couldn't handle the financial responsibility
lmao did he want you to pay to be the best man or something?
what kinda faggot makes the best man pay his way to be there? the groom buys the suit and what not for the best man
ur brother sounds like a fag
>>
>>26466426
my brother kind of is a fag and now i don't feel like his brother so much lately
as for the "financial responsibility" it usually is the best man's responsibility to arrange a bachelor party, plan etc.

i don't work and am in school on our parents dime so my brother figured asking me to plan anything would be like asking our parents for extra money which he doesn't want to do. it's not just the "financial aspect" but that my brother honestly didn't feel like he should ask me but rather his friend from high school who flakes out on their gym plans.
>>
>>26466374
Dude best man is pretty much an honrary title.

It not like the mayor of your town is gonna bed the bride down for the night.

He just being dickish

They be divorced before he croaks. And when he does shes gonna take that life insurence payout and run far away.
>>
>>26466993
how does is it work when one person marries someone who has a lot of debt? they somewhat are responsible for that right?

if my brother marries someone with a lot of debt and he has no debt, and then they get divorced.. what kind of legal cuckery is my brother looking at?
>>
Marriage is a joke now, you should just ridicule your brother for not getting a prenup. Won't last more than a few years, if that. Marriage is just financial cuckery
>>
>>26466374
>financial responsibility
lol fuck your brother, him and the bride are supposed to be footing the bill for everything. hope he enjoys the cuck life.
>>
>>26466523
you organize the bachelor party but don't pay for it. you get the attendees to all chip in. I was the best man for my best friend's wedding and the rest of the groomsmen helped organize the bachelor party. Everyone chipped in for the strippers, food, drink, hotel room.
>>
My brother didn't ask me to be the best man in his wedding because he figured I didn't want to.

He was right.

Everything turned out pretty good.
>>
>>26467187
i guess my bro didn't get that memo
>>26467264
i wish my brother was as smart as yours
if he asked me first i might have said "are you sure X wouldn't want to do it?" and then he could make the decision that way

the way he chose to do it was to cut me out entirely and treat me like a child in the process. i don't take kindly to that
>>
>>26467068
If she pushes for the filing jointly on taxes or having a joint bank account. And there misgiving about trust, or you just want to secure your future get a seperate secret bank account.

Im not sure about debts but my inial uneducated opinion on it is that the husbands needs to be established as a cosigner. On any loan contracts which includes credit cards.

If shes a stay at home mom and she cuts she just gets alimony.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.