[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan and you!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wow hey OMG.jpg (436KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wow hey OMG.jpg
436KB, 1280x800px
So, you're a woman and you want to post on 4chan? Great! We value your contribution to this site. 4chan is a place where everyone has a say, regardless of their race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, or otherwise. Just remember to stay on topic, as each thread has its own essential purpose for being created! You wouldn't want someone butting in and talking about pretty dresses while you're trying to have a discussion on cute shoes, would you? I didn't think so! Since we've gotten that out of the way, we can move on to some of the most important things to keep in mind while posting on 4chan:

1. Nobody cares that you're a woman! If the topic doesn't explicitly require your gender to be stated, then it doesn't matter!
2. If you think anybody cares that you're a woman, you should probably reconsider your reasons for posting in the thread! This is called ``bad form'', and should be avoided for the sake of keeping conversations relevant and fair to all posters.
3. Feeling like you *really really* have to state your gender? Don't worry! There are many websites on the internet which will accommodate your needs! For this reason, we recommend Reddit, Facebook, Imgur, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter, to name a few!
4. Having a bad day, and just need to let off some steam? We understand! Everyone feels a little down now and then. It's an everyday fact of life! However, 4chan is ``not your personal blog'', as they say, and the sites mentioned above should be referred to in all such situations. They'll be more than happy to cheer you up!
5. Looking for male attention, and just don't know what to do? That's OK -- places such as OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Tinder were created specifically with you in mind! Less is more in this case; and the less you mention your gender on 4chan, the more we can all get out of each and every thread!

These are only some basic things you should be aware of while posting! And remember: if your gender isn't relevant, don't mention it!
>>
>>26465966
how extremely cringey

i'm a girl by the way
>>
>>26466159
FFS DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT OP SAID
>>
>>26465966
Keeping this great pasta alive.

You're doing God's work, OP.
>>
>>26466981
i did

i'm a girl
>>
File: to give or not to give the d.jpg (73KB, 476x484px) Image search: [Google]
to give or not to give the d.jpg
73KB, 476x484px
>letting this thread die
>>
I agree strongly with OP's sentiment but I still vote that we simply execute "femanon here" posters rather than educate them
>>
>>26467457

reeeeeeeeeee

Original Comment Original Comment
>>
>>26467959
heh heh heh
nothing personnel, femanons
>>
>>26465966
>4chan is a place where everyone has a say, regardless of their race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, or otherwise.

>implying leftists and niggers aren't to be chased out of the site everytime
>>
>>26465966
>not screenshooting this
>Absolute hersey
>>
>>26465966
>tfw no idea why this annoys robots so much
fembot here btw
>>
>>26469260
it annoys people because saying that you are female, when it doesnt add anything to the conversation, shows that you hope to gain some sort of advantage
>>
>>26469405
it's shitposting sure, but no worse that those cunts who whine endlessly about being manlets, having small dicks, no gf, suicide etc
>>
File: 1452228153136.jpg (264KB, 545x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452228153136.jpg
264KB, 545x900px
>>26469742
>female logic
the one thing most people on on /r9k/ wants is a gf
nobody wants to be a manlet, have a small dick, etc
so when you knowingly garner attention for yourself by becoming what everyone wants
welp, hopefully you can figure out the rest sweetheart :)
>>
>>26469799
it's like you don't know what shitposting is. Fembot shitposting is funny sometimes. Whiny shitposting is always cringy painful garbage
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.