[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you go into class on monday you will know with 100%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 234233445.jpg (28KB, 638x573px) Image search: [Google]
234233445.jpg
28KB, 638x573px
>when you go into class on monday you will know with 100% certainty that every girl there had sex the night before
>>
not me lol
:(
>>
>>26465960

>with a person who they will never be able to lock down in a relationship, aka Chad

girls have it even worse

1) they get no pleasure out of sex
2) a guy gets to use them
3) they get no relationship out of it
>>
>>26466139
don't forget they're oppressed and microraped all the time
>>
having more sex as a grill is just like making more money for a guy , it's expected and neither really feel better.

but really making more money is awesome , while girls really never have great sex
>>
>>26466139

Men have it even worse

1) They get less pleasure out of sex
2) a girl gets to use them
3) they get no relationship out of it.

Please kill yourself you fucking shitstain
>>
>>26466139
Those things only happen if you are a retard and your vagina is terminally damaged or some shit. Girls usually orgasm way harder than men, and for much longer, not 1-2 seconds.
>>
>>26466238

>wanting a relationship as a male

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL OR SOMETHING :DDD

wanting a relationship is a woman's thing you literal subhuman faggot hahahahahahaha
>>
>>26465960
what statistics are you basing this off of?
>>
>>26466274
Woman, just get out nobody wants or needs you here.
>>
>>26466139

guys have it worse

1)has to do all the work during sex
2)has the devote the entire time to making sure the women is enjoying the fuck unless he wants to be fun of for a bad sack
3)get jailed after for rape
>>
>>26466139
Bhahaha holy fuck. Literally no wonder you're here.
>>
>>26466396

kek, if you're too lazy to fuck a girl you don't deserve to have dick u complaining lil ungrateful shit

who gives a fuck if the woman's enjoying it, what are you a literal beta cuck or something

who the fuck gets jailed for having sex i'd like to see that cunt prove it was rape or you live in the USA hahahahaha enoy your virgin tax and getting raped by niggers in jail because of your false rape charges hhahahahahaha what can i say - beta nation, beta laws hahaha
>>
check it out i'm getting the digits of rapefugee takeover and gallons of german tears
>>
>>26466139
1) they get no pleasure out of sex
girls can orgasm multiple times and more intensively
2) a guy gets to use them
>a girl gets to use them
3) they get no relationship out of it
>implying thats bad in 3rd wave feminism
>>
>>26466731

>orgasm intensity can be measured
>they're not faking it
>hot women are feminists
>women don't want relationships

lol
>>
>>26466189
>having more sex as a grill is just like making more money for a guy
>guy
>making more money

cool meme breh
>>
>>26465960
there's only one girl in my classes for Monday
but yeah she almost certainly will have
>>
>>26466669
you just got 69ed
>>
>>26466444
King Black Chad you forgot your trip
>>
>>26466139
>1) they get no pleasure out of sex
they had to put 0 effort into getting it
>2) a guy gets to use them
she can say "no" can't her?
>3) they get no relationship out of it
she can say "no" can't her?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.