[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently met 21 year old virgin ""beta male""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 31

I don't wanna give too much away because it's literally 100% possible that he goes on some place like this, but I'm kind of a "normalfag" so to speak and I recently met/am kind of into a guy who is a 21 year old virgin.

This is weird and uncharted territory for me and I was wondering if you guys have any advice. If he's a 21 year old virgin/never had a gf/never been kissed and is stereotypically nerdy, is it safe to assume that he's misogynist to some degree? Why does this happen?
>>
>>26465461
It happens because if your not a normie or chad you get tossed aside like garbage by any women and if you put in effort to get a girl then your just a "creep" in their books
>>
Any robots out there have advice to offer?? This board confuses the fuck out of me
>>
>>26465461
>Why does this happen?
because people like you are already making awful assumptions about him

how about treat him with kindness and respect and let him show his true colors, and THEN make a judgement call?
>>
>>26465520

Okay, this is just blatantly not true, but it's also quite obvious that there's no reasoning with some of you folks.

I think a lot of this must come from not trying. Like, with this guy, I have to initiate most everything. I suspect at least part of the reason that he's never had a gf before is that he doesn't try.
>>
>>26465461
I'm in the same situation as him, it's probably because he's a social fuck up more than anything.
>>
>>26465461
>If he's a 21 year old virgin/never had a gf/never been kissed and is stereotypically nerdy, is it safe to assume that he's misogynist to some degree?
>Why does this happen?
it's your assumption; ask yourself
>>
File: rei.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91KB, 288x292px
>>26465567
he doesn't try because he's tired of humiliation and rejection

it happens

eventually you just give up because it's better than continuing to get hurt

people who are socially inept get preyed on and bullied, and this exacerbates their problems and causes them to shrink even further into fear. the longer you go a "kissless virgin", the more you're shamed. the more you're shamed, the more you just want to quit and die.
>>
>>26465553

What? He personally told me that he's never had a girlfriend. I'm assuming that he's a virgin as a consequence of that.

It is slightly perplexing to me that someone could go through all of public school and 1/2 of university and never have a girlfriend. That is abnormal unless you're religious. I'm just... a little weirded out by it, frankly. He's a nice guy, tall and handsome, good grades and such. I don't get why this would happen, unless he simply never tried.
>>
>>26465638
>What?
you're assuming he's a misogynist because he's a KV
>>
>>26465461
>is it safe to assume that he's misogynist to some degree? Why does this happen?
Not at all. In fact, I'd say most aren't.

Most buy into the m'lady nice guy routine. That some day they'll be the woman's knight in shining armor and will save her from the douchebag, like how it is in the Disney movies.
>>
>>26465461

Kek.

It's not because he's a misogynist.

It's probably because he's the opposite.

I didn't lose my V card till I was 23, and I grew up as a feminist.
>>
>>26465655

Well, uh, yes. Something has to be slightly abnormal about you in order to remain a virgin past high school. It doesn't have to be bad, necessarily, but there has to be something a little quirky about you.
>>
>>26465461
I'm all of those things and no I'm not a misogynist. Unless being scared of girls counts as misogyny.
>>
File: 0.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>26465681
>Something has to be slightly abnormal about you in order to remain a virgin past high school.
>>
>>26465567
the reason we don't try is because we are hyper sensitive due to the trauma of rejection thanks to the time that we DID try.
>>
>>26465638
this post literally gave me palpitations

I'm not misogynist but I really hate people like you, who cannot actually fathom a lonely life without making it out to be an enemy

this is why society terrifies me, because they're all just like you
>>
>>26465689

I mean, I'm a weird person too. I'm a girl and I don't have any close female friends anymore. I can relate to the "girls hate me" thing actually.
>>
>>26465711
>good thing I have no problems with boys :^)
>>
>>26465461

he's probably just never tried

i'd consider that. i'm like that myself and i know i wouldn't be hyped up to have a girlfriend, what with the maintenance work that comes with it and all.

if he wasn't too excited to try, then i doubt he'd be excited enough / put in enough effort to keep you around. be aware of that if you're looking for a stable, long-term relationship.

reasons guys don't even try are, he either isn't interested, which means he has some sort of hormonal imbalance, or he's a pussy, in which case.. do you want your bf to be a pussy?
>>
>>26465567
>he doesn't try
Yeah, "doesn't", present tense.

He probably tried in the past, until it got him hurt enough that it was clearly not worth it. By being tossed aside or called a creep.
>>
>>26465638
>>26465681
he might have anxiety. he might be depressed. he might have been overweight and lost the weight. he might have had a shitty traumatizing upbringing. he might have had no father figure in his life. he might have been bullied or ostracized during school. he might be deathly afraid of intimacy or rejection.

nah

probably not

he's probably a creepy misogynist weirdo who's gonna date rape you while posting on mens rights forums

those creepy virgins are all the same
>>
>>26465704

Humans are social creatures. We also have sex drives. We ALL want sexual partners and close relationships. Why would you not have attained one after so many potential opportunities?

I'm not making "the lonely life" out to be an enemy. I just don't fully understand it.
>>
>>26465681
>Something has to be slightly abnormal about you in order to remain a virgin past high school
there u go assuming, again. what if he's just waiting for someone he loves or if he's celibate?

this is why we can't stand normies. u guys always make assumptions and always look like assholes in the end.
>>
File: 1452821285797.jpg (35KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1452821285797.jpg
35KB, 500x463px
>>26465770
>so many potential opportunities
Not everyone gets opportunities.
>>
>>26465753

Don't project your self-loathing onto me buddy. I came here to ask an innocent question and so far I've actually gotten some enlightening answers. I definitely don't think he's a creep.
>>
>>26465567
>this is just blatantly not true
gtfo from 4chan bluepill cunt
>>
File: paypay.jpg (10KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
10KB, 250x238px
>>26465770
>Why would you not have attained one after so many potential opportunities?
wew
>>
File: 1452018067478.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
1452018067478.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
>>26465638
Whew, she's not talking about me
>>
>>26465461
Unless he mourns about it in personal I wouldn't worry too much. I had a pretty fucked up home life growing up, so it shut me down from wanting to have relationships. Never ran into a girl I wanted to date even after leaving. The same suits might follow him. Doesn't mean his misogynist. Robot tendencies don't always follow robot culture.
>>
>>26465770
>le social creature meme :^)

do you have any idea how empty the American frontier was? and how quickly it was settled? society is fucking repulsive and every man knows it, they just can't leave

can you do anything but parrot shitty, self serving memes
>>
>>26465461
bait. that's all.
/thread
>>
>>26465770
>after so many potential opportunities?
>I just don't fully understand it.
you're damn right you don't
>>
>>26465770
>justification to a shitty assumption

just shut the hell up and go ask him out.
>>
>>26465770
>just lower your standards :^)
>look at that pig anon, she's perfect for you :^)

incredible how normals can be so offensive so clandestinely
>>
>>26465818

Okay, but you were surrounded by girls in public school. There were opportunities there for you. You just chose not to take them, out of fear of rejection or whatever. You can't deny that you had an opportunity at some point.
>>
File: Shinji exasperated.png (87KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji exasperated.png
87KB, 250x336px
>>26465819
>see image
>"After all, crying and masturbating is a man's job!"

>>26465681
I'm in a similar situation, but only 19 and only in my second semester of uni. I honestly just have no idea how to communicate with women about my feelings for them. It doesn't help that I am so lonely that I fall in love with just about any woman who tries to speak with me.
>>
File: 1e9[1].png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1e9[1].png
24KB, 625x626px
yikes this thread
>>
File: maki.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
maki.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>26465878
>you were surrounded by girls in public school. There were opportunities there for you.
If they're not interested in me back, it's not an opportunity.
>>
>>26465875
>just lower your standards :^)
>look anon that pig anon, he's prefect for you :^)
same shit, men just won't admit it
>>
>>26465878
>take a chance
>it's a numbers game meme
kys

if ur fucked up physically like some of us, it really isn't.
>>
File: 1431561103786.jpg (22KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431561103786.jpg
22KB, 602x400px
>>26465770

>there is something wrong with everyone that has differing experiences in life than me

You know what this guy would really hate? You making such a big deal out of this.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>26465878
>just keep trying :^)

do you know how awful it is to be that one guy who gets shut down more times than he can count? are you aware of how easily rejections go public? how about how easy it is for someone with no social prospects to get trapped in their hometown, only ever knowing, if he knows anyone at all, those same people from high school? how worthless he gets?
>>
>>26465905

You never tried, so how would you know if they were interested?

I mean, I feel that it's pretty obvious that this guy is into me in terms of subtle signs, but he has yet to ask me out or anything. I don't get why.

>>26465898
>>26465865

I'm pretty sure this is the same person. You're an idiot. God forbid a "normie" comes to this self-aggrandizing manchild cave. Uh oh, a dissenting viewpoint!!!
>>
File: oneside.jpg (306KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oneside.jpg
306KB, 1600x1200px
ITT: Fucking newfag cunts
>>
>>26465878
You have to be able to recognize an opportunity for it to be an opportunity.
>>
hahaha you guys took this bait you fucking idiots
>>
>>26465461
This is just a male anon baiting, but there are girls out there who actually think like this

As a 21 KV myself, it terrifies me
>>
>>26465461
>is it safe to assume that he's misogynist to some degree?

You don't need to worry about this unless you're a roastie whore.
>>
>>26465699
>try once
>fail
>never try again
>blame women

lel. This is hilarious.
>>
File: Baitforthebaitgod.png (94KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
Baitforthebaitgod.png
94KB, 1016x970px
In fairness to the anon doing this, it is pretty good bait.
>>
>>26465970
>I mean, I feel that it's pretty obvious that this guy is into me in terms of subtle signs, but he has yet to ask me out or anything. I don't get why.

Maybe he fears rejection
Maybe he's waiting for signals from your end

You triple nigger
>>
>>26465918
>being lonely = being a pig
>>
>>26465970
>so how would you know if they were interested?
there's this thing called body language.

we all know girls dont really say what they mean, they show it through their body language. so go get fucked, cunt.

>inb4 see this is why ur lonlely, your personality is why u can get a gf
>>
File: 1452371664329.gif (2MB, 376x411px) Image search: [Google]
1452371664329.gif
2MB, 376x411px
>>26465970
>but he has yet to ask me out or anything. I don't get why.
It's 2016, he shouldn't need to be the initiator anymore.
>>
File: 1455305981866.gif (151KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1455305981866.gif
151KB, 720x405px
>>26465970
>You never tried
I did try. I tried, and I tried, and I tried again. I tried so many times.

And one day, I realized.

Opening yourself up, becoming vulnerable in front of a person you care about and having them tell you that you're not good enough is one of the most painful feelings you can experience.

So I stopped. I don't want to get hurt again. I'm tired of getting hurt. I'll take the label of "virgin" or "beta male" if it means I don't have to get hurt again.
>>
File: 1411332394783.png (87KB, 667x578px) Image search: [Google]
1411332394783.png
87KB, 667x578px
juz b urzelv
>>
>>26465991

What is "roastie whore"? lol sorry, I've seen that a couple of times and I don't get it
>>
I believe we're being trolled.
>>
>>26465681
I'm a 29 year old virgin. I've gone to university twice. There's nothing wrong with me, unless you consider being socially anxious, awkward, and shy as being "wrong." I'm actually not sexist, but the stigma of me being a 29 year virgin is putting me off from trying hard to get laid/a gf/whatever harder.

What's wrong is the stigma that if you are a 18+ year old virgin, you're faulty.
>>
>>26466023
>>26466026
Sorry you're marrying a roastie bro
>>
>>26465992
im a fully functioning human being, of course i tried more than once. but "it's a numbers game", right?
>>
>>26466038
>unless you consider being socially anxious, awkward, and shy as being "wrong."
She does.
>>
>>26465992
>touch inside of oven while it's on
>get burned
>never touch inside of oven while it's on again
>blame self for touching four hundred fucking degree metal
>>
>upset that guy won't give me the attention I crave
>it can't be my fault, something must be wrong with him

wew
>>
>>26466023

We've all been rejected. This is a case of learned helplessness, plain and simple. Part of being a person is experiencing letdowns and rejections and picking yourself up again.

Frankly there's no point arguing with any of you guys I'm just going to lurk and see if there's any further insight to be extracted
>>
>>26465461

The reason he's a virgin is because other girls were smart enough to see the glaring red flags and avoid him. Please be one of those women.

If you're dead set on getting to know him wait 6 months before you make any kind of an emotional commitment. Get to know him relatively superficially and wait to analyze his behaviors. Look for red flags. 3 strikes and he's out.
>>
>>26465970

>I'm pretty sure this is the same person

Just gave yourself away, dude. Nice work on all these newfags though.
>>
>>26465970
>literally does not understand what it means to be knowingly celibate
>gets upset when called out on her retardation
>>
I was a virgin in my 20s up until some girl talked me up and we fugged and have been dating for two years and a half now.

I also consider myself a normie to r9k standars. No mysoginy.

Reasons why I didn"t fuck before
>was fat and had acne
>wore long hair
>never initiated
Once I lost weight and cut my hair I startef getting female attention. That helped with my self-esteem. Eventually I maintained flirting with this girl who obviously liked me
So yeah if he's anything like me he's probably just beta.

Not sure if that helps.
>>
>>26465567

he's a sociopath. he's waiting to see how willing you are to self-sacrifice for his attention.

where is he from?
>>
>>26465461
My brother is 28 and I've never seen him with a girl.
Hell, I'm sure he is a virgin. He is still 100% normal dude. Got a job, own a house got a degree.
I don't think it's that big of a deal.
>>
>>26466057
>We've all been rejected.
Of course. Once, twice, three times, four times.

How about a dozen? Or two dozen? How about more times than you can count? How about the memories of rejection haunting you for the rest of your life?
>>
>>26466058

What do you mean by red flags?
>>
>>26465970

lol even my gf would detect this as bait

> ree
>>
>>26466057
Exactly, because we see through your bullshit, roastie.
>>
Why are you even here OP? Why do you feel the need to make obvious bait threads?
>>
>>26466058
this is the post that OP will listen to. she will accept it because it absolves her of all responsibility and offload guilt onto a generic social outcast
>>
>>26466057

> I'm going to hang up and listen

Thanks first time listener, long time caller.
>>
>>26466123
lol hook line and sinker (>>26466095)
>>
is better call saul any good?
>>
>>26466123

What responsibility? What guilt? U crazy, bro.
>>
>>26466084
>regular person waits for a girl to initiate contact
>it's because he's confident
>known virgin waits for a girl to initiate contact
>it's not because he is just socially ignorant, I'm going to call him a straight up sociopath

this is a sociopathic mindset that you have
>>
>>26466057
>Part of being a person is experiencing letdowns and rejections and picking yourself up again.
Getting rejected is like being shot. After getting shot enough times, it ceases to be a "learning experience" and one of those bullets is gonna be the one that puts you down for good.
>>
I know this is probably bait but if it isn't you really don't fucking understand where you are, the people on this board (well most of them) are the ones who are your 3/10s your ones who weigh some ridiculous weight or the ones who have some sort of crippling mental disorder fuck off with your "you jus neva tried anon" memes if your a 3/10 or obese or clearly a sperglord retard with mental issues all your going to get by approaching women is more suffering and more hurt, most of the people here now are here because of these rejections now if I have explained it thoroughly enough could you please fuck off stacy
>>
File: Shinjigaveup.png (632KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjigaveup.png
632KB, 530x805px
>tfw you think a girl is interested because of the way she acts around you
>tfw you work up the courage to ask her out over the course of a few months
>tfw rejected
That was the last time I tried to ask a girl out. It hurt really bad, but what hurt more was that I realized I had no clue what a girl's intentions were, and I felt like I had ruined a good friendship.
>>
>>26466176
It's great tbqh
>>
>>26466176
I've watched the first five episodes and I really like it.

I was hesitant to start it because, even though I liked BB, I thought it was going to be goofy and light. It's funny, but not too silly.

Go for it, yo
>>
>>26466230
yeah i saw the first 2 or so, they seemed decent but with that TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT shit so i dropped it i was worried if it would be some 2random shit
>>
>>26466215
>was into a girl
>we started chatting
>literally chatting non-stop for like 3 months
>getting kinda mad
>spill everything to her

>she never saw me as a love interest, was oblivious to my interest and got rejected
>never talked to her again, ignored her when she tried to reach me months later
>she's still into kpop

It's better like that, if you kept contact it would eat at you bro
>>
ITT: a woman doesn't understand why rejection is so painful because women don't have to take the lead in relationships
>>
>>26466282

Nah, it comes together pretty brilliantly, it's really well thought out. They do play up the cliffhanger stuff a bit much in the first few but that calms down a lot.
>>
>>26466215
>ask gril out
>you're moving too fast, rejected
>don't ask gril out
>sorry, you were too slow im off the market
romance is dead
>>
>>26466095
Flags that are red. Like China's.
>>
>>26466372
this is an insightful post
>>
let me guess, you wanna be safe in assuming that he's a 'misogynist' in order to feel justified in totally disregarding him, kinda like the 'nice guys are actually jerks' meme exists to make girls feel justified in fucking only 'bad boys'.
>>
>>26465638
>I have sex and have a gf
>I don't have my own social quirks and things that show I'm not on the same page as everyone else
>I am what you call a "normal" so I can't possibly begin to understand what makes this person a KV
>let me make a post on 4chan asking the same group of people why this is
>>
>>26466497

what? this post is literally nonsense
>>
>>26466585
How is "he's a virgin over an arbitrary age so he must be a faulty misogynist" any more sensible
>>
Some people don't try dozens of times, though. I can't recall trying hard even once. It just seemed like too much work.
Nice bait btw faym
>>
>>26466652
because this is what society deems normal, coupled with the fact that almost everyone derives morals from society
>>
>>26466095

>stereotypically nerdy

So he's ugly and he thinks he's more intellectually capable than others?

Listen pal, if you can't get a gf by the time you're 16 it's because you're a maladjusted slob. He's obviously got issues.
>>
>>26465628
That's only if you're idiotic enough to go around telling people you're a "kissless virgin"

Literally nobody has any idea how much sex you've had unless you tell them
>>
>>26465711

>I'm "different" from other girls
>I don't have any female friends

aka

>I have internalized misogyny
>>
>>26466707
They are wrong though. Morals can only be derived from Objectivism.
>>
>>26466719
no lad, that's the stereotype from 15 years ago. the new stereotype is; makes bad jokes, wears glasses, has marginally niche tastes, is friendly and uses the word "science" a lot
>>
>>26466763
they are wrong of course but you're probably also wrong
>>
>>26466771

>hipsters

no lad that's the stereotype from 5 years ago.
>>
>>26466319
>Feeding the "all guys are losers only want my pussy" meme

Please no, don't straight cut contact, just make sure you don't orbit her. She'll leave on her own after you stop showering her with constant attention
>>
What's this? A normie on /r9k/? That's trespassing I'm afraid. (you're gonna have to deal with my autism, sorry about that.) Well, yes, he could be a misogynist, but it's not necessarily the case here. I'm slightly younger, but I have the exact same thing. I'm autistic though (don't let him be tested for autism though, it could ruin his life.) As a result of this, I can't see when it's acceptable to talk to someone, and I end up being very reserved and never initiating any conversations. This sounds a lot like what your friend is doing. He probably doesn't hate women, quite the opposite actually, he doesn't want to disturb them, and because he doesn't know when he would be disturbing them, he just avoids interaction completely
>>
>>26466737
Except for the people that can pick up on involuntary subtle body language. So, everyone, except for low functioning autists.
>>
>>26466840
it's not always about pussy, yknow?

sex is so tertiary to me. i don't even care.

i just wanna be loved senpai. i just want someone to look me in the eyes and say the words "i love you too"
>>
>>26466707
People have personalities and quirks. These are usually separate from whether or not they have had sex, though there is some correlation. I'm assuming that's what that robot was saying

Also >implying that society is never wrong
>>
>>26466889
Are you seriously telling me you're using telepathy to determine whether people are virgins
>>
>>26466893
I know the feel, believe me, but if people keep feeding these memes about men only wanting pussy, people start to believe them. And if girls believe that men only want pussy, and not commitment, that will shape how they act. Why should I try for commitment if all guys are just out for pussy? I'll just slut around with Chad because there's no way I'll get a loving relationship right now XD
>>
>>26466929
nothing is separate from sex; there is an overarching collective idea of what a virgin is and that is a reject. there is no doubt in my mind that this is what the incredible majority of people judge your worth on, because it is the obligatory coming of age.

of course society is fucking wrong
>>
>>26465770
It's probably for multiple reasons, it could be he has low self esteem and doesn't think people will care what he has to say so he doesn't initiate conversations, it could be he's scared of talking to women. He probably engages in masochistic self defeating behavior, which means subconsciously he wants things to go badly or just to not improve at all, this could be because he can't handle success, doesn't like change, and definitely because he likes the attention he gets from complaining about his problems to you, I know this because he told you he doesn't have a girlfriend. Also it could be like that shit in the great gatsby- he's doesn't want to get with a girl because he's afraid it won't be as good as he's always been imagining in his head for all these years. Maybe he's a bit of a misogynist but this probably isn't the main problem. Also maybe he's lazy and a bit delusional and expects girls to come to him and do all the work but this delusion is probably powered by his underlying want to fail or not improve

He's not some twisted weirdo and he's not a fragile little flower who got rejected once in highschool or a beta bux like all of these faggy robots are saying
>>
>>26466963
there's no way to correct it, the meme is established
>>
>>26467019
i've never seen my life so upsettingly summed up
>>
>>26467019
>it could be he has low self esteem and doesn't think people will care what he has to say so he blah blah blah
>he's not a fragile little flower
are you some kind of stupid? that's exactly what you said he is
>>
>>26467019

To be fair, he didn't complain. Actually, I was complaining about my ex and asked him if he'd ever had a girlfriend, and he just said "no." Not sure if that is the read that I have on him, although I appreciate your post and thought it was valuable/insightful. But if anything, I think he has a superiority complex.
>>
>>26465461
there's something wrong with him
I assure you kek
especially if he isn't ugly
>>
Some people have poor social skills you disgusting normie. How hard is that to understand? No, it's not safe to assume he's a misogynist. I hope this is just quality bait and you're not really this much of an asshole.
>>
>>26466940

Guessing and facts are different things.
But experience makes guessing become more often right.

Example; Being awkward around people makes you less around people and avoid big blobs of people. Less sex or no sex.(of course he can get laid but only if hot or lucky)
>>
>>26465791
THIS
and they get extremely pissy if you overanalyze anything
>>
File: xanax.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
xanax.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>26465770
This has to be bait

Original comment FUCK THE MODS
>>
>>26465891
Im stuck in same box as you.. oddly enough, same age.
>>
>>26467137
this tbqh fampai
>>26467107
assume some more lol
>>
you do realise 80% of women fuck/date the top 20% of guys right? Untill they get to about 26 and want to settle down then they go for anyone. There is a reason normal guys (not chad) calls it "getting lucky"
>>
>>26467107
>I think he has a superiority complex.
It's most likely it's the exact opposite.
>>
yeah OP he is a definite misogynist. Just drop him (after you lead him on ofc) he's probably a creep.
>>
>>26465681
should probably kill yourself instead of baiting on r9k
>>
>>26465988
This.

The assumption that all virgins are misogynists annoys me. I've just got no social skills or idea how to flirt, so obviously it's never happened for me.
>>
>>26465891
less one year but same page
>>
>>26467107
do you know how superiority complexes work?

the trick is they don't actually feel superior in most models of this complex, there's an underlying source of the neurosis, like a traumatizing memory or inability to cope with some aspect of societry
>>
>>26467500
quiet observation and concluding that everyone is shit and doesn't put in effort to not be shit is completely out of the question though, right?
>>
>>26467019
sounds a bit like me. I can speak with girls, but only casual, and i neeever get if someone likes me. Sometimes i even expect my closest friends to hate me.
>>
>>26466840
I don't really give a fuck if she thinks that, I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore, and am not interested in her kpop-head friends

I'm not even in it to get my dick felt anymore, I just want to be loved
>>
>>26466054
w e w l a d

e

w

l

a

d

original commentarino
>>
>>26467107
>complaining about my ex
My sides.
>>
>>26466057
You obviously don't understand what being constany rejected by everyone for not being good enough feels like. Fuck off.
>>
>>26465638
Or he could be a closeted fag
>>
>>26467681
i hope it's this, honestly
>>
>>26467561
not everyone who is confident has a superiority complex, there's a significant difference between being confident in one's own ability and overcompensating for a lack(what superiority complex means, by fucking definition)

now if OP merely misunderstood the concept and meant that he was confident, than there is no argument. But claiming he has a superiority complex and that means he thinks he's better than other people to a point of not being able to form a relationship is preposterous
>>
Why would anyone think 21 is bad? It's on the high side but fine really.

You know when they lose virginity in India? When they get fucking married.
>>
File: MORPHINE ADMINISTERED.jpg (117KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
MORPHINE ADMINISTERED.jpg
117KB, 604x454px
>>26465770
>after so many potential opportunities

You are oblivious to how out of touch you are.

That's what makes this all so funny. It's the dunning-kruger effect. Your confidence in understanding what's "wrong" with us comes directly from your own ignorance of our situation.
>>
>>26466057
Might as well just say "be yourself". What the fuck is "learned helplessness" even supposed to mean?

>>26466130
lol underrated post
>>
so what's the consensus

was OP trolling

i feel like there's a certain level of callousness and naivete here that can't be replicated by a troll
>>
>>26467007
>implying personal interests are intertwined with sex

Sure, certain hobbies may give you better chances to get lucky, but they're separate. D&D nerds can get laid, for ex
>>
Even though this thread is bait it's an accurate representation of how some ppl think
>>
>>26465461

Of course hes not neceseraly mysoginistic, not at all. Dont go by what you see here.
>>
>>26465461

Could you give me the Skype account of this "beta" so I can warn him ahead of time that the dull girl lusting after him is a presumptuous and self-centered sociopath with less awareness and empathetic feeling than the average amoeba.

(Or alternatively, if this is bait, please accept my award for best bait of February 2016.)
>>
File: 1452301699204.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1452301699204.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>26465461
>virgins must be mysogknees

why?

because he hasn't given women attention?

would you extend this thinking to all gay men?
>>
>>26467927
the truth of the op is this:
your statement is not going to affect the op's presumptions about this guy, but all the people ITT saying he is probably mysoginistic "confirmed" op's suspicions and next them she sees him shell *know~~~-* hes mysoginistic.

or its a troll

most likely the latter
>>
>>26467749

no, it's you that is hilariously out of touch

you've been so brainwashed by the hivemind on this board and high on the smell of your own BO and semen that you can't discern reality from fantasy

literally all you have to do is GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE. normies are people too. we all share the same worries we are all humans we all worry that we're going to die alone it's not like stacys and chads don't cry themselves to sleep all the time we're all a bunch of primates lurking around a cold dead rock floating in space like.... get some fucking perspective

as a traditionally attractive female people ALWAYS think i have it easy and assume i'm a "normie" with tons of friends. maybe i do have it easy but i still worry about getting rejected and feel like shit all the time. you guys aren't special because you feel like shit. you're actually just delusional idiots
>>
21 is nothing. I'm 36 and a virgin.

There are some men no woman is attracted to. It's as simple as that. No mystery involved.
>>
>>26468073

uh actually this didn't really alter my opinion of the guy in question at all man you guys are dumb

frankly at least the guy i'm talking to is smart and accomplished that's something i'm sure that very few of you can say
>>
>>26468112
>being ever rejected when you literally get guys throwing themselves at you, giving you a choice to simply pick one that looks nice

Nice bait
>>
>>26468112
wew somebody got triggered

>literally all you have to do is GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE
lmao

Literally no one is saying that normies don't get sad retard
>>
File: 1448678959366.jpg (42KB, 799x879px) Image search: [Google]
1448678959366.jpg
42KB, 799x879px
>>26468112
>as an attractive female

nice bait
>>
>>26467019
>He probably engages in masochistic self defeating behavior, which means subconsciously he wants things to go badly or just to not improve at all, this could be because he can't handle success, doesn't like change, and definitely because he likes the attention he gets from complaining about his problems to you
wow, what a load of horseshit, I thought we were the creepy ones yet this is what a typical normy concludes about someone just for acting a little weird

It reminds me of north korea kind of, "Wai Chun didn't cry hard enough at kim jong il's funeral, he must be a capitalist spy trying to steal our atom bomb secrets"
>>
File: 1429234770876.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
1429234770876.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>>26468112
not him, but lmao

"normies" treat me like shit all the time. i often get mocked for no reason at all.

>no i dont stink of bo and jizz, as you so kindly assume we all do
>no i dont look like a human demolition ball
>no i dont wear mlp shirts
>or funny looking hats (as you probably think "lmao fedoras xd")

i get 0 respect from people for no reason other than them detecting my insecurities, id assume. i cant think of any other reasons (oh, other than being slightly unfortunate looking, if you will. but we all know people dont make fun of that!!xd)

so lmao people are pain to me
>>
>>26468112

So half-assed stereotyping is justified against virgin guys but isn't justified against women? Get it consistent, for fuck's sake.

Also the OP (if it's not bait) is a small-minded sociopath because of the way that she thinks. She is too lazy and cowardly to actually get to know him as a person, and instead comes to an internet meme website to find out how "guys like these really are". Ignoring the fact that actual "guys like these" don't conform to any stereotype.

So she is basically a female version of an Elliot Rodger or a robot shilling for "all women are sluts"
>>
>>26468192

yeah have you ever considered that it might be offensive to women to read some of the mud hurled on this board? so it's OK for you to mouth off and insult 51% of the human species mercilessly, but the one girl who said "no" to you is satan incarnate. OK
>>
>>26468112
>you've been so brainwashed by the hivemind on this board

This is the fourth time I've ever been on this board.

>and high on the smell of your own BO and semen

I'm more cleanly than most of the people I know. Shower twice a day. Brush and floss after breakfast and lunch and before bed.

>literally all you have to do is GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

I am a full time college student and I work 14-16 hours a week.

Or would you prefer I tell you that I'm morbidly obese, haven't bathed in three weeks, and spend 23 hours a day in an unfinished room in my parent's basement? Would that validate your bigoted assumptions?

That's the problem with people like you. If someone has different experiences, there must be something *wrong* with them. You are incapable of entertaining the idea that someone could have a lifestyle that deviates from "normal" without being some kind of evil creep.
>>
>>26468339

you're accusing me of stereotyping people, but you've made a whole host of assumptions about me based on a half hearted post i made on here partially out of curiosity, partially to stir the pot

OK! cool! lol, you're crazy desu
>>
this is the best troll i have ever seen on 4chan

or at least i really, really hope its a troll, the fact that people could think these things for real makes me want to never leave my room again
>>
>>26468336
Why are you replying to me? I said nothing about women.
>>
File: 1426123748138.png (238KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1426123748138.png
238KB, 612x528px
>>26468379
>h-h-hey guys, i was trolling all along!
>>
>>26468379

Shouldn't people like you look for misogynist boyfriends? You think exactly like they do, only difference is you got a pair of tits, and the target of your small-minded contempt is different.
>>
ITT everyone getting baited hard
>>
File: 1451874934854.jpg (18KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451874934854.jpg
18KB, 255x250px
>>26468336
but it's okay for society to follow feminist ideology and preach all men are rapists and I'm a shit person for being born this way ( white and a man ) top kek

I was raised by a single mother who taught me to wait on women be a "knight" LOL and all I got was abuse and used. I don't hate women now I'm just more aware of their nature and human nature.
>>
>>26465918

Same shit my ass. A pig to a girl is a guy who isn't David Gandy looks-wise.
>>
>>26465992

>Try once
>Girl chooses Tall tyrone over you

>Try again
>Girl Chooses Tyrone and rejects you

>Try Try Try
>Girl rejects you and goes with Chads

Story and anecdote after anecdote show you that its pointless approaching girls if you are rich/good-looking or important.

You still fucking expect me to approach for some reason.
>>
>>26468112
>maybe i do have it easy
more than you know
>>
>>26465567
People like him have probably been bullied in the past. They have no confidence and low self esteem. If you actually like this guy I implore you to go out with him, and try to boost his self confidence a bit, or if your not gonna date him befriend him and give him tips, help him get better.
>>
>>26466057

>We've all been rejected

Hot attractive men literally never ever get rejected. Why in the hell should I be humiliated over and over again while the Justin Biebers and Brock Ohurns of the world get served woman after woman on a platter.
>>
>>26465638

You presumptous slut, so the fact that he doesn't pursue a moist hole in the years he's been sexually engaged means he must be some kind of creep or kh virgin who is secretly a misogynistic ladykiller.

You don't even deserve him, you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old; just stick to chads who'll pump and dump you.
>>
>>26465681
>Something has to be slightly abnormal about you in order to remain a virgin past high school

Really? In my high school we had 120 people or so who stayed until they were 18. Of that 120 I'd say there were maybe 40 that have had sex before we graduated.

Based on how many had been in long-term relationships (i.e. had gfs/bfs) above the age of 14/15.

So according to you over 50% of my high school was 'slightly abnormal'

Maybe my high school just wasn't as wild as the rest...
>>
File: 1440023780024.jpg (64KB, 642x748px) Image search: [Google]
1440023780024.jpg
64KB, 642x748px
>>26465567
BURDEN A' PROOF YOU NORMIE FUCKBOI!
>>
>>26468112
>maybe i do have it easy but i still worry about getting rejected and feel like shit all the time.

I don't think you appreciate the magnitude of difference between the hunger felt from missing lunch and the hunger felt from starving to death.

The difference becomes so large it becomes an experience unto itself. Like apples to oranges.
>>
>>26465638
better question is why do you care so much, or rather, why do you keep posting about your fake story?
>>
>>26466023
Fucking this.

I finally thought I found someone recently. We started to open up more to each other.

Last night felt like we had a magical time together.

Next morning, she tells me that she doesn't want to see me anymore.

This hurts so much.

I feel like if I let my guard down at any time, I'm fucked. She'll run.
>>
>>26465461
lol wat

I swear this is fucking origin al franken
>>
>>26465567
He's given up
I'm 19 and I've quit the social world
There's no point taking interest in a girl when it will only lead to friend zone/emotional tampon
>>
Man, the b8 was well done
>>
>>26465681
>all the faggots falling for this bait
>>
>>26465461
>Why does this happen?
Nobody knows but I'm bound and determined to figure it out. I won't let you other bitter virgins down.
>>
>>26465461
>If he's a 21 year old virgin/never had a gf/never been kissed and is stereotypically nerdy, is it safe to assume that he's misogynist to some degree? Why does this happen?

no, but give it a few more years of isolation and he may be. Just throw him a fuck. Honestly might do him some good.
>>
>>26469034
how do you know these numbers

do you realize women lie
>>
>>26465770
>Humans are social creatures. We also have sex drives

Not all of us have sex drives. I don't have one. I can't even masturbate.

Being social has never gotten me anywhere meaningful in the friend sense. It's only gotten me career and resume opportunities.

People like you just cannot understand. And this isn't me being mean or hateful about it. You've lived a different life that most people here. You cannot fathom what it's like or understand, just like most of us couldn't understand what it's like to be in you.

It still comes as a shock that people have sex on Friday nights casually. Doing so with the regular occurrence of me booting up a computer game.

Not everyone wants what you want. Some wanted it before, and it burned them so bad they don't want it again. Someone like me isn't built for a relationship, so it doesn't really matter what I 'want.' What I 'want' isn't what most women want, and so I'm fucked, even if I wanted it at all.
>>
>>26465638
>He's a nice guy, tall and handsome
>tall and handsome

And if he weren't tall and handsome?
>>
>>26468146
ffs just pay for some pussy already dude. 80 bucks is all you need
>>
>>26470279
>>26470175
best advice desu. who knows you might grow to love him
>>
>>26466057
You are so fucking retarded m8
>>
File: 1310479979213.jpg (35KB, 508x595px) Image search: [Google]
1310479979213.jpg
35KB, 508x595px
>>26468112
>you've been so brainwashed by the hivemind on this board and high on the smell of your own BO and semen that you can't discern reality from fantasy

Holy shit. I don't even care that you're a chick, that was gold
>>
>>26470247
You probably got molested or something.
"Asexuals" are either a meme or born out of trauma.
>>
>>26470298
How are you supposed to get whores if you're not a normalfag and know people who can introduce you or at least tell you where to go?
>>
Fuck off J, go take advantage of some idiot your age.
>>
>>26465567
Because he'll be called a creep otherwise. That is unless he's self aware enough to trick her. Most of us aren't.
>>
>>26470470
>You probably got molested or something.

Not even close. Very sheltered upbringing.

Maybe it's a hormone imbalance. I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care. Even if the pussy was sweet enough to get my attention, the hoops and money involved getting it (not referring to prostitutes) is just retarded. I've got better things to do.
>>
>>26465638
It's happened to a ton of my friends. It's very common. No idea how you've been in the dark this long. We're not all as lucky as you.
>>
>>26465681
Yeah there's probably a whole list of things that make him off putting to women. You've just never had to think about those sorts of things so you don't notice them. My normie friends are the same way. If he isn't explicitly "creepy" they can't figure out for the life of them what his problem is.
>>
>>26465770
I'm lonely and neither do I.
>>
>>26465770
Human sexuality builds upon past experiences. If you miss one step you're already at a huge disadvantage. I never had a girl show interest in me, so I never even dreamt that they might be interested in me. Ten years later at 23 there's nothing I can do to catch up but lie and pretend, and that's hard to do if you're as autistic as some of us.
>>
>>26465791
Well that much is true. He's naive but we are partly at fault.
>>
>>26465878
No way to know for most of us. Some of us can't even say if we're unattractive or not. People never tell you the truth and most of /r9k/ isnt self aware enough to figure it out on their own.
>>
>guy fails at using his penis properly
>expecting him to be anywhere near sane
virgins should stick to other virgins or just take drugs so it doesn't matter so much. there's a reason why so much of our body changes during puberty and why we want to fuck so badly. you shouldn't assume anything about virgins, but you shouldn't waste your time with them either. it will be like somebody from a foreign country who can't speak your language.
>>
>>26466038
I'm just like you other than the fact I do consider said things "wrong". It's worth trying to fix, but it gets harder and harder as time goes by.
>>
Just remember guys: There's always men who dress up like women and want to be called little girl that you can fuck. Literally they're the only people on the planet who would ever love you.
>>
>>26470599
>not a man with a "I need to fuck everything constantly" sexuality
>literally asked if you've been abused as a child
How does it feel knowing the average woman assumes you're PTSD for not wanting to fuck her as soon as you meet her?
>>
I'm a 28 kissless virgin with no friends.

I am not ugly
I am not fat
I don't have a small penis
I have clear skin
I lift and eat well

The reason I am a KV is because during my teenage years and young adul years I was socially ostracised everywhere I went which made me stop trying to talk to people from bad experience after bad experience.

That's it.
>>
>>26470418
If you're like other people, then getting along with them is easy. Going outside to communicate is easy. Some people though are socially out of step. I'm a schizotypal and have aspergers. I make people feel weird, even though I don't know why. I get blamed and then slowly ostracized all the damn time. Think about it. How many genuinely weird (male) people are your friends? Right. Stupid bitch.

You're a basic fucking pampered bitch. You don't know -- no, you can't even comprehend what it's like. You are pampered and don't even realize it. That's what so infuriating. This is why I tell myself that women will never understand the underlying message of Taxi Driver. It's not about mass murder. It's about male lonelines. Women can never understand isolation the way a man does.
>>
File: 1422950172965.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422950172965.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>26465461
>replying to a bait thread
>>
>>26468112
My bad. This post is for you >>26471104
>>
File: 1455416420819.jpg (180KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
1455416420819.jpg
180KB, 1000x990px
>>26470657

Could you expand upon what sorts of physical/behavioural features such a list might contain?
>>
>>26470599
How does it feel knowing the average woman assumes you're PTSD for not wanting to fuck her as soon as you meet her?

It makes me feel bad. Bad for people like me, and bad for her.
It makes me realize how solipsistic women are
It makes me sad that I'll be shamed for it
It used to make me angry, but not anymore.
Makes me sad that even if I were to desire a relationship, this attitude would get in the way of it. Knowing that I'll never even be able to hold someone or have someone hold me.

Being 27 in less than a month, and a KV. There's nothing else to do but make peace with it.
>>
>>26470889 replied to wrong anon, shit.

>How does it feel knowing the average woman assumes you're PTSD for not wanting to fuck her as soon as you meet her?
It makes me feel bad. Bad for people like me, and bad for her.
It makes me realize how solipsistic women are
It makes me sad that I'll be shamed for it
It used to make me angry, but not anymore.
Makes me sad that even if I were to desire a relationship, this attitude would get in the way of it. Knowing that I'll never even be able to hold someone or have someone hold me.

Being 27 in less than a month, and a KV. There's nothing else to do but make peace with it.
>>
File: 1387678979853.jpg (24KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1387678979853.jpg
24KB, 317x330px
OP is the exact reason I stay the fuck away from so many women.

Scratch the surface and there's one hell of a crazy retarded mentally cartwheeling roastie, every time.
>>
File: 1454912882979.jpg (99KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454912882979.jpg
99KB, 543x400px
>>26465461

Some people are just unwanted. It doesn't matter if they've tried or not. Everyone here has different reasons for why they're KV's. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. And why would him being a virgin make him a misogynist? That makes no sense.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.