[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here. Tell me something that would make me want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: chad.jpg (32KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
32KB, 453x453px
Normie here. Tell me something that would make me want to get out your board.
>>
just the fact that you're unwanted here should be repellent enough

i thought normos thrived on positive feedback
>>
If you stay here long enough you become like us but you will still be unwanted, just another failed normie.
>>
>>26464839
There is nothing for you to relate to, understand or experience. You are just literally wasting your time and will only receive hatred in return. Why would you do that anon?
>>
>>26464839
prove that your chad normie fuck

oh wait . you cant because your a beta loser.
>>
>>26464880
>If you stay here long enough you become like us

This should be what scares the normies the most.

Feel free to not heed the warning but don't say we didn't tell you so.
>>
you will slowly become one of us
>>
Smells like rustled jimmies in here
>>
>>26464880
>>26464882
>>26464902
>>26464903
I actually was pretty beta once. I browsed r9k almost every day, but I was still to be saved. Then I got shittons of friends in new school and a girlfriend whom I will be fucking all day tomorrow.
Have any of you tried that? Spending a day on nailing your asian gf? Feels good.
>>
>>26465021
show your face loser.
>>
Which is it? Are you normie or Chad? You can only be one.
>>
>>26465122
You're right there. I'd say normie. Not really an uber-chad, but hey, at least I'm not a virgin. I'm also a programmer, so I'm pretty lucky I got out of the beta-life.
>>26465096
No, I did that before, almost got ID'd from it. Not gonna happen again.
>>
>>26465021
Asian gf is such a cliche here, asians arent even hot 9 times out of 10.
You picked the race of girl that would upset cunts the most
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>26464880
This.

Stay if you want, but it's easy to be brainwashed by the groupthink.
>>
>>26465021
You're probably physically attractive and by "beta" you probably mean bit shy and socially awkward.

What you don't realize that some people are very physically ugly or have legit mental issues here.
>>
>>26465373
Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, I'm out.
>>
>>26464839
how about, you have already been here for a few years
>>
>>26465021
>I became the white guy who hangs out in the geeky Asian clique so I guess I'm Chad: The Post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.