[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>prefer very curvy women >the hot ones only date bearmode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1450392042076.png (351KB, 537x479px) Image search: [Google]
1450392042076.png
351KB, 537x479px
>prefer very curvy women
>the hot ones only date bearmode chad and tyrone because they think regular white guys dont appreciate that kind of body
it's...IT's
>>
>implying that women prefer skinnyfat NEETs over giant hairy muscled men, but are too nervous to talk to people like you
They don't care if you appreciate that kind of body. They don't think about you at all.
>>
Bear mode chad/Tyrone hybrid checking in, thick women exist for breeding and practice, short, flat chest Asians, Hispanics and mixed breeds are fis tier
>>
>they don't think X appreciates Y
But you're a man op. You can go and hit on them.
Unless you're just looking for an excuse not to participate in the human mating rituals.
>>
>>26464204
*godtier

spoiler]bloxblox blox[/spoiler]
>>
Chub chaser here too. Fat chicks are still chicks and as long as they put out will get banged off of chads anyway. They're still girls and they want to be with a dominant guy, so really you're less likely to be attractive to them because you're smaller than them.
>>
File: noise.jpg (18KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
18KB, 250x233px
is it possible to satisfy a girl like that with a 4.5 inch penis?
>>
>>26464404
No.

Source: I tried. She literally asked "is it in...?"
>>
>>26464404
ive got a 6 incher but when i was with a girl i could only keep it at like 70% hard for some reason and when she tried to go on top she said the same thing
>>
>>26463955
>the hot ones only date bearmode chad and tyrone because they think regular white guys dont appreciate that kind of body
>implying
it's beccause chad (and especially tyrone) pursue them because they like these body types
if you approach a 'very curvy woman', explain how she could then claim her reason for rejecting you is that you 'don't appreciate that kind of body"??? clearly, you do, or or wouldnt have approached her
what's clear from your post is that you dont approach these very curvy women
>>
>>26464404
You'd tickle her vulva with your extended clitoris.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.