[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >see this >she says "kiss me stupid!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 500full-elizabeth-olsen.png (643KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
500full-elizabeth-olsen.png
643KB, 500x740px
>wake up
>see this
>she says "kiss me stupid!"
what do you do?
>>
why are you calling me stupid
>>
Leave because apparently I have been abducted by some floozy roastie
If you do anything different, you need to fuck off back to facebook
>>
File: barbi (3).jpg (52KB, 807x450px) Image search: [Google]
barbi (3).jpg
52KB, 807x450px
hit her in the face and go look at pictures of barbara
>>
>>26463634

>Who are you and why am I in hell?
>>
Tell her I don't know where she has been and I'd rather not risk getting some kind of disease.
>>
Who the fuck are you?

thisanoriginalcomment
>>
>>26463634
Why would I kiss women I dont know? Moreso why would I do such to a woman that considers me stupid? Yeah, no thanks. I finally made myself content with being alone.
>>
>>26463634
No, thanks. I'm good.

Yojhjouhhjkiijkuhijjkoi
>>
>>26463634

>press my dick against her mouth
>bend over and kiss her with my own penis being hotdogged between our four soft lips
>break my rib in the process
>land all 468 pounds on top of her
>she's in a coma
>"your stupid now, baby"
>>
>>26463795
isn't using gibberish to make the post original against the rules?
>>
>>26463819
>weighting 212 Kg
holy shit you must be disgusting
>>
>>26463634
punch her in the nose because i am NOT stupid.
>>
>>26463821
HAHAHAHA. You're like that guy that says "Guys, don't do drugs. They're illegal."
>>
Press my cold lips to hers and prepare for a smooch!
>>
>>26463634
gouge out eyes for calling me stupid
>>
File: tumblr_maw3dluxwq1ra8x0no1_500.gif (995KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maw3dluxwq1ra8x0no1_500.gif
995KB, 500x429px
proceed to pound her fucking face in, relentlessly smashing, punch after punch with my right hand until all that's left is a fleshy mess of broken teeth and caved skull. Then I would call the police and report a home invasion
>>
Lean in and start to pout my lips.

That's terrifying. I don't know how to kiss.
>>
Do it then ask her why
>>
>>26463634
>what do you do?

Kiss her.
>>
>>26465251
Then we have this faggot
>>
>>26463634
Grab the bitch, pull her close give her one long sensual type kiss, flip her over slip my hand down her pants, start fingerblasting her, blah blah blah then I creampie her. The perfect start to a day.
>>
>>26463634
Fuck her roastie cunt and leave
>>
>Blast her with the 1911
>Fortify my windows and doors.

Goddammed intruders.
>>
"kiss me stupid"

> you're already stupid if you think I'm kissing you
>>
File: 1428599770433.jpg (24KB, 218x359px) Image search: [Google]
1428599770433.jpg
24KB, 218x359px
A cunt like that is only good as long as she has a young daughter.
>>
I'd kiss her, stupid. Then I'd force her out of my house if she didn't provide a reason quickly.
>>
>>26464494
tfw I have that BMTH shirt on the right.
>>
>>26466002
Don't be so bitter, Anon.
>>
>>26463634
>I don't touch white girls
>>
>>26463848
>weighting
son .
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.