[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we have the means to give people peaceful deaths >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kybciw1.png (265KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
kybciw1.png
265KB, 500x417px
>we have the means to give people peaceful deaths
>you are prevented from accessing it because of some authoritarian belief that you should remain alive
>>
>convicted murderers get that chance
>normal, good people don't
>>
>>26463553
dude no, death penalty usually uses the lethal injection that's a pretty terrible way to go
you're probably going to get stuck with a needle a bunch of times
then if they do manage to stick you and hit the right spot the drug they uses paralyzes you and you are aware and watch as you suffocate to death. how does that not sound like a shit way to go to you practically drowning out in the air and fully aware and feeling it but unable to move even if you were not strapped down.
sounds like something out of a nightmare.
the really only humane way of execution is probably instantaneous decapitation, no fixing it either so it's a done deal also.
>>
>>26463684
>decapitation
>humane
???
>>
File: guillotine.jpg (34KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
guillotine.jpg
34KB, 550x380px
>>26463908
>Liberals

Most humane is probably instanteous disintigration.
>>
>>26463684
Pretty sure decapitation is not instantaneous. All you've done is remove the head from the body; you'll die from lack of oxygen while being unable to breathe.
>>
>>26463158
I recently saw someone who seriously said that we should use force to stop people from committing suicide. He had no other rationale apart from "Because it always gets better" and because it would hurt the people that care about.
People genuinely believe the state really should be the arbitrator of almost everything, including whether or not you can end your own life if you want to. Stateism is truly a disease.
>>
>>26464934

lol lack of oxygen. i'm pretty sure you'll die within seconds as the few cups of blood flow out of your head

the most humane way to die would be obliteration via explosives. it's the only instantaneous way to die

even a gunshot to the head won't guarantee instant death. you'll be somewhat aware of what's going on and blacking out slowly as you lose blood from your head, which depending on the size of the hole you put in it, can take from a few seconds to a few minutes
>>
>>26465040
Gunshots to the central nervous system, particularly if they pass through the frontal lobe first, might not be instantaneous, but you wouldn't notice dying. The pathways to consciously detect it would get borked.
>>
File: 1364618695304.png (45KB, 222x235px) Image search: [Google]
1364618695304.png
45KB, 222x235px
>>26465040
>lol lack of oxygen. i'm pretty sure you'll die within seconds as the few cups of blood flow out of your head
No blood = no oxygen
>>
>>26463158
Because you are property of the state and society. You don't let your computer turn off by itself if you can control it.

This is how society has been structured to make the elite and women live off the back of working men.

Why do you think women become absolutely furious at men who just give up and do not want to participate in society any more? They are not affected in any way by that directly, but they are reliant on a male work force. This is exactly why so many women cheer for communism. Were men given free access to morphine you would have millions of men taking the exit button within months. Women and the elite wouldn't be left with enough slaves to do their dirty work.
>>
>>26465124

yeah well, the anon i quoted was explicitly referring to dying from lack of oxygen "while being unable to breathe"
>>
File: 1451103256880S.gif (988KB, 351x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451103256880S.gif
988KB, 351x387px
>>26465145
>Because you are property of the state and society.

RhhnnNOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26465040
The single most humane way to die is to heavily overdose on anaesthetics and pain relievers. You lose conciousness and do not wake up, that's it. They could even drain all your blood afterwards to seal the deal so you do not end up as a vegetable in a freak accident.

There is no more humane way to kill a human being but a humane and accessible way for suicide has HUGE consequences for governments. It means that much, much more people will opt for suicide and that they can no longer use death as a scare factor ( because 99% of the ways you die are gruesome ). That is also why they do not use this method in capital punishment because they want to make a show that scares the populace and keeps them in line.
>>
>>26463684
>>26463908
>>26464776
>>26464934
>>26465040
Decapitation really is the most humane way of dying, in fact youll probably lose consciousness on impact and if not you lose it mere seconds after it.

Once I read about a guy who killed himself with a timed guillotine and thought to myself, thats fucking brilliant. He got drunk and overdosed on some pills, obviously the pills wont kill him but theyll render him nearly in a coma until the blade falls and meets his neck. He literally just went to sleep to never wake up, what a peaceful way to die.
>>
>>26465185
>"while being unable to breathe"
I missed that.
>>
>>26465145
>Why do you think women become absolutely furious at men who just give up and do not want to participate in society any more?
Are they really? I don't think women would be angry at their average robot who has given up.
They'll simply resent him for even existing.
>>
>>26465272
why not just drain blood until you lose consciousness & donate it to some hospital?
would it be painful?
>>
>>26466797
If you are conscious probably not very pleasant because you can get a heart attack or feel like you are suffocating. But if given anaesthesia just like before a surgery you wouldn't feel a thing.

Just think about how beneficial it could be. No more gruesome suicides by jumping in front of trains or people blowing their brains out. How many people are waiting for organ donations? A clean suicide like this is the perfect way to be able to get organs for people who need them. You can perfectly preserve every usable organ if done clinically so your death has meaning if you choose to donate.

But somehow governments are still against this. It then becomes very clear that they do not want you to have a choice over your own life and death. It is beneficial for them to force you to live and work against your own will by the threat of these gruesome deaths. If people could have an easy, painless and clean way to end your life, many would opt for this in an instant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.