[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fembots here going to be alone on V-Day tomorrow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: feelina205.png (79KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
feelina205.png
79KB, 203x250px
Any other fembots here going to be alone on V-Day tomorrow?

How are you holding up?
>>
i might let this lame nigga buy me something so i dont feel so shit tomorrow
>>
>>26462979
>women
>lonely

Nope.
>>
>be lonely female
>reject every male who wants to be your bf because you feel like they're not good enough
>end up alone
>pretend like you have a real reason to be sad
I wish I could be there to slap you you dumb useless whore
>>
This is obviously a bait thread
OP just wants to have females post so he can beg them to be his gf
>>
valentines is such a stupid holiday.. I find it hard to believe girls take it this seriously
>>
Yeah, the 200 guys asking me on okcupid aren't good enough, foreveralone :(
>>
>>26463039
>>26463010
>settling for the first autistic garbage people
>settling for anything less than what's worth my time
and you kids bitch about ugly/fat chicks lmfao
>>
>>26463066
they get free shit from guys, of course they take it seriously...
>>
>>26463002
A beta orbiter?
>>
>>26463010
this

>>26462979
just go be a whore somewhere
>>
>>26463039

Men aren't what they used to be anymore. Not enough good ones to go around
>>
>>26462979
kys

original as fuck
>>
>>26463100

god shut the fuck up, you're so fucking dumb

seriously never post here again

you're stupid as fuck
>>
>>26463117
ig , hes just a friend im not interested in that clearly likes me , ive told him hes not my type
>>
>>26462979
>ask a guy I like if he's doing anything for v-day and if he'd like to hang out
>"let me check"
>no response since
>sent the text yesterday

No doubt my mum will get me pity card as always.
>>
>>26462979
>talk to co-worker about her plans for the weekend
>says nothing special and going out with friends perhaps
>invite her to go out and maybe play some board games with her and my friends
>says "sure that sounds fun"
>send an email but no response
>fembots
>>
File: laughing man.jpg (14KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.jpg
14KB, 300x176px
>>26463137
>being this mad
>being this butthurt
>>
>>26463100
except anything not worth you time is a guy without one of the following
>large dick
>money
>height
>jawline and face
>social status
face it girls, there are a lot of desperate guys way above your league that you wouldn't give the time of day
>>
Will be alone like everyday. Going to go to my pokemon league and play some cards though. The kids like it when i let them borrow my decks to play against me so I have that to look forward to.
>>
>>26463100
Most people here would settle for a 5/10 or 6/10 girl.

You, on the other hand, are likely expecting 9/10 or 10/10 men. Or let me guess, all the men who were interested in you were 2/10 obese basement-dwellers, right?
>>
>>26463153
maybe go for guys in your own league than you dumb fucking whore?
>>
>>26463002
I would make such a great beta orbiter. It's the best I could hope to aspire to in this cold world.
>>
>>26463228
>Most people here would settle for a 5/10 or 6/10 girl.
Is average really settling? If you'd said ugly your point would have been better
>>
>>26463183
>negotiable
>wanting to have to support a lazy neet
>negotiable
>you want to look at someone ugly everytime you wake up?
>implying social status is important to anyone who's not a barbie-ass ho/not being able to tell the difference between social status and not being a creepy pedo
>>
>>26463002
>>26463151
>tfw it's probably me
Are you in NZ?
>>
>>26463266

For all the loneliness that I feel, I'm glad that I'm not beta enough to be an orbitor.

It's tragic how far men will let women abuse them just for the chance of some moist hole.
>>
>>26463278
You're right. I didn't word that correctly. I meant "Most people here would be happy with a 5/10 or 6/10 girl."

Point of post still stands.
>>
>>26463183
Only thing I want out of a guy is money. Not even an outrageous amount of money. Money enough to keep a roof over our heads and maybe some extra to have hobbies together.
>>
>>26463304
nope american
>>
File: can't hide the pain.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
can't hide the pain.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>26463183
Who else he /no money and hate it/?
>>
>>26463039
>be lonely female
>male friend you're not attracted to or have any romantic feelings towards asks you out
>expected to say yes to someone you can't force yourself to love since you're lonely

It's
All
Up
To
Preference
>>
>>26463282
Well you obviously don't bring enough to the table to get a man that you feel are up to your standards.

That's the big difference between robots and 'fembots.' Most robots know what they bring to the table and will eventually find the equivalent match in a woman.

A woman, despite faults of her own, will never accept a man who isn't perfect. Which is fine, you're free to do whatever you want to. But then don't bitch on a chink cartoon board about being lonely.
>>
Why aren't you ladies heading out on the town for desperation day? For that matter why aren't any of the guys here heading out to pick up the easiest pussy of the year?
>>
>>26463174
>not having a real response to the truth
>better just use a shitty old meme

If this isn't bait please kill yourself
>>
>>26463343
Guess I'm in the clear then
For now
>>
I'm going on an ironic lesbian date with my best friend since neither of us have a Valentine :^>
>>
>>26463318
>Only thing I want out of a guy is money
Disgusting
Gold diggers are the worst
>I don't want a loving relationship and companionship I just want money
Gas yourself
>>
>>26463372
>For that matter why aren't any of the guys here heading out to pick up the easiest pussy of the year?
because im ugly and fat. working on the fat part though.
>>
>>26463126
/r/lewronggeneration
>>
>>26463363
>women don't even try to deny how shallow and superficial they are
christ
I can't wait until men are sick of your shit and we can finally take away your rights again
>>
>>26463363
Holy fuck, you're retarded.

No one is saying you need to date someone you're not attracted to. But then you have to accept being lonely. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

You're probably fat and/or have poor facial aesthetics. You don't bring enough to the table for Chad and since you don't want to date anyone who isn't Chad, you need to accept a life of loneliness.
>>
>>26463372
>wanting to boost some disgusting whore's ego

for what purpose?
>>
>>26463228
>implying anyone should settle
>implying I'm looking for a fucking model
I feel bad that you are this self conscious and defeated, half of what makes the man is the self confidence. That shit is sexy and can take a 5/10 to a 7 or a 6/10 to an 8. Do you not see that in women either? Looking like you have confidence is in yourself is yuuuge
>>
>>26462979
If the girl that rejected me makes that fucking status tommorrow I'm seriously gonna lose my shit.

>She will.
>>
Imagine a world where you could find fembots on 4chan and nobody lied about their sex.
>>
>>26463282
>negotiable
in other words, "you will always be insufficient for me and I will fuck tyrone on the side"
>>26463318
>Only thing I want out of a guy is money
and all the other shit women take for granted

thing is if you're not PERFECT girls will always think they are settling, thats the difference between men and women
>>
>>26463100

>inflating your self-worth to levels where you think they are
>even though they are nowhere near those levels

Its only your own fault that you're a delusional cunt.
>>
File: 1364579652244.png (1MB, 1277x717px) Image search: [Google]
1364579652244.png
1MB, 1277x717px
I've always been alone one valintines day. this one is nothing new. its pretty much just like any other day, last year I got drunk and tried anal masturbation. wasn't anywhere near as great as the world makes it out to be
>>
>>26463372
>For that matter why aren't any of the guys here heading out to pick up the easiest pussy of the year?
Because I'm not after sex. If I was I'd get a prostitute
>>
>>26463375
>hurr durr fuck you
>y u have no intelligent response to this????
you truly are autistic you belong here champ
>>
>>26463410
You'll get there lad just keep working on it.
>>26463445
To bust a nut.
>>
>>26463455
So if you're not looking for a model, why are you single?

Maybe you're too overconfident in what you bring to the table.

I know what I bring to the table and go after girls who are equivalent.
>>
>>26463509
Yeah you probably won't find any women worth keeping out tonight.
>>
>>26463486
>thinking valuing yourself means you inflate your ego
>being so self critical that you think people who care about themselves are egotistical
i'd recommend a hugbox for you, might make you less angry at the world
>>
>>26463444
You're probably not too nice looking yourself, pal. You can't force yourself to love someone. If some lazy fat slob of a girl asked you out I couldn't imagine saying yes to that. You see, men make threads about girls who want to fuck them but they don't like them either and apparently that's considered a good conversation to have where you guys can lay out the pros and cons. But no, as soon as someone without a dick mentions it, it's superficial.
>>
>>26463318
It takes quite a bit of money to purchase a house, and then quite a bit extra to support your "hobbies" (shopping, traveling).

And you can't even muster up the self respect to get a job yourself. Fucking pathetic. I'm so glad I have a girlfriend who has a job and can support herself.

To the anon guys here who don't have a gf, there are grills out there that aren't gold digging wastes of space like this person.
>>
>>26463318
Keep down this path and soon thats what you'll get. Because most men arent willing to pay for a bitch they dont own likr the 50's youll just become a common street whore. We'll pay you to leave, once we are done fucking you disgusting diseased sweatpocket
>>
>>26463455
So why are you single then? If you're not "looking for a fucking model" and you're as great as you imply are you, you surely should have found a compatible match by now?

Oh, what's that? Maybe you aren't as great as you think you are and maybe you just don't bring as much to the table that you think you do.

Maybe those men that you think you'd have to "settle" for are actually your league.

>In before mental gymnastics about how you are in fact better than they are.
>>
>>26463578
I'd also like to add this:

To the girls here just looking for money, there are plenty of sugar daddy websites out there. Or just go to craigslist and post in the m4w section. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>26463512
Thanks for telling me what I already know

Now please jump off a bridge or something you stupid fuck.
>>
>>26463174
impact font is pretty fag tier, you people don't belong here
>>
>be unattractive female
>not fat but my face is fucked up and body is odd
>have never been hit on or called cute, attractive or anything positive
>have kissed and hugged someone but they were drunk, still virgin (28)
>have a crush on one of my best friends but know nothing will ever happen because he has a 8/10 girlfriend also he would never date a beast
>V-day just reminds me of my horrible loneliness and unappealing appearance

Cats soon.
>>
File: 1422817353005.jpg (158KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1422817353005.jpg
158KB, 670x503px
>>26462979
No, because i'll be shitposting on 4chan with all my anons.
>>
>>26463552
maybe because I hate going outside just as much as the rest of you? You assume I have my shit together, you assume I'm looking and searching, you assume I'm not a recluse spending every day being introspective and trying to figure out my own path in life. I'm more surprised at how mad so many of you all are at things you cannot change, rather than letting it go and going your own path. When you learn to accept what you cannot change, life has the potential to be much more fulfilling. So what that there's a LOT of bitches you won't treat you right no matter how good a guy you are, you gotta look into yourself and see your self worth. If someone doesn't treat you well then you deserve better than to keep subjecting yourself to that person. Don't internalize someone else's shit.
>>
How do I meet introverted girls?
I want someone shy but also very interesting. It appears these days girls are even putting themselves out as the opposite of that deliberately.
>>
>>26463572
>You can't force yourself to love someone
Did you even read my post? I actually agree with this, shit-for-brains.

But you also don't get an 8/10 male because that's what you want. If you're a 5/10 female, your choices are either 5/10 males, working on yourself to make yourself better than a 5/10 female, or a life of loneliness.

You chose a life of loneliness, which is absolutely your choice. But no one wants to hear your "tfw no bf" posts. You made your bed, now lie in it.

>If some lazy fat slob of a girl asked you out I couldn't imagine saying yes to that.
Are you saying that only fat slob men have asked you out? If no, then take one of the decent men who asked you out (even if they aren't Chad). If yes, then you're probably a fat slob woman yourself.

>You see, men make threads about girls who want to fuck them but they don't like them either
They do? Most men will take an average (or even below average) woman.
>>
Holy shit, I didn't even realize it's v-day.

This is pretty much how my b-day too.
>>
>>26463703
Post face and weird body
>>
>>26463567

Did I bring ego into this at all?
Are cunts this retarded?

You're not as valuable as you think you are, stop trying to up your self-worth above people who are the same level as you.

>being so self critical
Oh so if I'm not self-critical, I'll magically get the woman of my dreams?
Fuck off retard, you're not welcome here.

I'd simply recommend you kill yourself.
>>
>>26463675
>still being this butthurt
>being this caustic
and you question why women don't like you kek
>>
>>26463737
>how my b-day went* too
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 344x273px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 344x273px
>>26463421

It's true though

>tfw cant find a bf with a job
>tfw can't find a bf that isn't fat or short
>>
>>26463746
> implying this is how anon would act to a qt in the real world
> you are probably a fadroawarrior and a man
>>
>>26463784
>short
kill yourself
>>
>>26463784
> fat short no job
> dont ever even want females in my life.
>tfw japan is the future
>tfw good men are becoming slobs because robot pussy will be a better investmemt in 10 years
> biological whores BTFO
>>
>>26463703
>Have kissed
The fuck out of here normie cunt.
>>
The only guy who wants me is looking at spending another four months in jail. So I'm probably going to be here and eating an entire sleeve of Oreos.
>>
>>26463703
>28 year old virgin pussy
Just reading that made me hard you odd bodied slutty bitch in heat
>>
>>26463724
Huh, you're right
Sorry then
>>
File: 1454706873140.jpg (63KB, 387x604px) Image search: [Google]
1454706873140.jpg
63KB, 387x604px
>mfw the girls in this thread are regularly fantasising about getting raped, being forced to have sex with disgusting fat old men, or having sex with animals
>>
>>26463703
>have kissed and hugged someone but they were drunk, still virgin (28)
Location?
>>
File: 1449038558115.jpg (31KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1449038558115.jpg
31KB, 960x642px
>Ugly women thinking ugly people get to have standards
This is why you and half the male anons here are alone. Being attracted to or loving your partner is a luxury ugly people don't get. Sure it might happen but the odds are seriously against you, especially if you don't have money. Settle for the first person who shows interest in you because you probably won't get another chance
>>
>>26462979
Yeah.
I don't really care. It's Vday here right now and Im spending it alone and in pain due to a current medical condition.

its just like every other day man
>>
File: 1399412669413.jpg (125KB, 853x931px) Image search: [Google]
1399412669413.jpg
125KB, 853x931px
Don't worry fembots, you'll all make it, you are all angels.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence in the meantime.
>>
File: 138815308745512.jpg (94KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
138815308745512.jpg
94KB, 399x388px
>>26463784
>short
Just kill me in my sleep.
>>
>>26463183
>>large dick
>>money

I don't really even care about money. I can support myself and I'd like someone who can do the same. I can't afford to support anyone else however..

All the other things aren't important. As long as I can look him in the eye really

I guess the point is everybody has their preferences and different girls are going to want different things.
>>
So fembots
Should I text the new girl I work with about the valentines date I asked her out on Friday. I gave her my number but there was no time to get hers and she hasn't texted me. Should I use the log books of phone numbers from work to text her or would that be weird? I feel like I'm dying inside
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
Stop lying!!!!
>>
>>26465624

I'm sure you're good for other things anon
>>
>>26466971
What do you mean? Like as in other things than being a bf?
>>
>>26465573
This actually made pretty happy
Thanks
>>
>>26463718
I don't think you understand that most of the people on this board only want to control things they can't change, myself included. It's a shitty thing to want control over, but it's something that we strive to change, no matter how hopeless it is.
>>
>>26463375
This is the only way women have to argue because it's better than accepting the truth and plus they feel like that's really gonna hurt us :^)
>>
a-any dommes here?
>>
>>26463397
Lol have fun
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.