[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could kill every single female with the push of a button,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: PanicButton2.png (70KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
PanicButton2.png
70KB, 256x256px
If you could kill every single female with the push of a button, would you do it?
>>
>>26462963
no but if I could kill you I would do it
>>
Best way not to ever have a gf.
>>
File: 1424156508474.jpg (63KB, 564x595px) Image search: [Google]
1424156508474.jpg
63KB, 564x595px
>>26462963
as long as it kills all non-passing traps too. we need something to fuck
>>
Id rather get to do myself before the next asshole does
>>
>dooming the entirety of the human race because you're too socially retarded to talk to women
this is why you are the way you are
>>
>>26463073
nigger, please. women are on the way out anyhow. soon we'll have robot waifus and the artificial womb for creating new humans. they will lose all hold they have over us, and it will be glorious
>>
>>26463107

AI, genetic engineering and artificial life have so many good prospects, but I'm sure the greedy elites will manage to fuck them up like they did automobiles, the Internet and airplanes.
>>
I would press a button that kills every /r9k/ poster including myself
>>
>>26462963
Yes, if only for all the drama and the eventual extinction of mankind.
>>
>>26463073
>giving a shit about the human race

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>26462963
No, because it would destroy humanity, a lot of people's happiness, and more importantly, reduce my chances from slim to none.
>>
>>26462963
Edgy answer - yes
Normal answer - also yes but to be honest i wouldnt care about world after my death so i might as well push the button
>>
>>26463287
This
>it would be glorious
>>
File: hard drug woman.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
hard drug woman.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
>>26462963

>women are shit and it will stay that way forever

relax, life is in constant change. better times will come. i give it 2-3 generations.
>>
Absolutely. This way you destroy everyone. Girls are dead, betas have nothing to white knight. Tyrones have nothing to fuck.

KO the whole world. Kill yourself right after that.
>>
>>26462963
why would I do that? there is no point in destroying humanity if it destroys itself anyway
>>
>He doesn't realize that his opinions about women stems from immense love for women
I'd never push that button. Kill every other man on earth? Probably not, but that's my fetish.
>>
>>26463073
>all of a sudden all conflicts stop and all men come together to support a massive scheme to develop an artificial womb

>only logical arguments, negligible corruption, talented men do their duty in the service of humanity, untalented men accept their place and support their betters

>things go so well that we decide not to make any females when we have finished
>>
It would mean killing my mom, sister, and gf. Fuck you OP. You deserve to die a bitter kissless virgin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.