[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most men really just want a girl who can cook and is good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (262KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 1242x1179px
>most men really just want a girl who can cook and is good at sex
>most men are willing to ignore how ugly a woman is if she's good at these things
>I can't do either of these things properly

Fml
>>
>>26462006
Modern young adults can't cook for shit. I dated a girl that didn't know how to use a manual can opener ffs. With another one I had a pan of chicken already set up and I told her to throw it under the broiler for me real quick while I washed some dishes and she set it on the stovetop and walked away
I feel so bad for all these poor young adults who will never have a spouse that will cook for them or will resort to eating fast food every meal
>>
>>26462102
lol , same here were i come from . this generation is fucked up with there order-now food crap.
all there good for now are making babies and getting your money.
>>
Why are Asian men so obsessed with black women? There's two blacks at my office who are Blasian, which doesn't sound like a lot until you realize there's hardly any blacks or Asians in my area.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>26462525
Is the mother black?
>>
>>26462540

One of them yeah. Don't really know the other guy well enough to ask. Blasians are a lot more amicable than normal blacks though, maybe its because they never introduce to "muh rap nigger" music from being a kid.
>>
A dude who can't cook can't appreciate the details that go into the meals I prepare, he'll just scarf it down like a dog.
>>
>>26462006
I'm a pretty good cook but how can you be "good" at sex? I have a high libido, is that enough?
>>
>>26462684
You gotta know how to twerk on the dick and do all that other shit they like
>>
>>26462684

If you're a women, literally just open your vagina and act cute. Also, introduce a fetish now and again because men will eventually get bored.
>>
>>26462806
>Also, introduce a fetish now and again because men will eventually get bored.

What if neither of you have any fetishes you'd actually want to try on another person?
>>
>>26462728
Oh, I see. I can twerk without a dick so I should be able to do it with one, right?

>>26462806
Act cute? Thought I was supposed to act like a slut. I have a few of those, so that should be okay.
>>
>>26462006
>most men really just want a girl who can cook and is good at sex
Honestly I'd be fine with less. Just keep me company, that's all I want.
>>
>>26462856

Work something out for God's sake. If you have to ask that, then you're not ready to be in a *relationship*. Obviously if he asks to choke you and you don't feel comfortable with it, tell him no because that makes you feel threatened. Likewise if you ask him to let him punch him in the balls and he says he doesn't want to because its dangerous. You just have to find things both people enjoy.

>>26462873

I was a bit too general there. Different men like different things, a lot of men even like being submissive, usually when they have a single mother. They're also the most faithful. Some men like women acting like sluts, some find it tasteless. Most men like it when women act cute though, that's the safest bet.
>>
>>26462970
Okay, but what does acting cute during sex means? Does it mean I should smile a lot? Should I say cute things like "I love you" or "You're amazing?"
Sorry if I'm being too annoying, I'd just like to know.
>>
>>26463301
It means you're both disgusting
>>
>>26463364
I'm asking out of curiosity. I'm not going to have sex anytime soon, I want to know what to do when the time comes.
>>
>>26462006
I just want a woman who intellectually stimulates me, someone who I can genuinely enjoy taking to for hours ASIDE from just flirting.

>this is the hardest to find
fml
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.