[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen this? https://vimeo.com/28466163

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bj7V3p4.jpg (34KB, 598x539px) Image search: [Google]
bj7V3p4.jpg
34KB, 598x539px
Has anyone seen this?

https://vimeo.com/28466163
>>
Never seen it, watching it now, thanks OP.
>>
Advanced is pure /r9k/
>>
File: advanced.jpg (183KB, 1886x1064px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.jpg
183KB, 1886x1064px
w2c advanced's jacket?
>>
>>26461152
Yup poor guys. I heard the creator has a gf now though.
>>
>>26461397
But I read that from an article from ED so not sure if true or not.
>>
>>26461152
Does Advanced secretly want to be the little girl? And does anyone have more info about these guys? Full names?
>>
>>26461316
looks 90s as fuck
>>
>>26461152
I don't get it, why do normies feel so much need to attack shy and awkward men? They do nothing to hurt anyone. They hate how society is but they mainly blame themselves.

When a man is 'useless' to a woman it brings so much hate and resentfulness from many women. They absolutely hate men that aren't in some way useful or catering towards them. When a man is an awkward wage slave or beta provider all is okay, but once that man complains or gives up they get such a violent and aggressive reaction from women.

Yet when women are awkward, anti-social, or whatever all people try to make excuses for them. Some men even find it hot if a woman is like this. I am not just talking about shy or depressed women but even about women that actively seek to hurt others, manipulate others, steal shit, etc. They get carried on a pedestal and get help from everyone ( even the government ) along the way.

Then men who are depressed, lonely and cry out for help gets attacked all the time.
>>
>>26461957
they are fascinated by it, they can't comprehend it
>>
oh god the guy with the fedora and the speech impediment..

i thought that type of speech impediment was made up, he actually has it

Feel bad for the poor guy.
>>
>>26461152
man i see myself so much in them guys.

last night i lost more money playing poker but anyways i think people at table knew i awkward and incapable of acting normal, intelligent, etc. one guy said 'you never smile. like ever.' the only thing i could think say was -

'if winning den i do', he said 'you shouldn't play if you dislike losing then' or something like that but it's irrelevant that's like the 100th person that has told me i never smile. i can't carry conversations, i can't make myself interested in other people, nor other people interested in me.

24 year old virgin so just fml senpai.
>>
>>26461957
Women can drive men to suicide and have zero guilt. For women the average men are a means to an end and are used as an inanimate tool, hence why they treat these men like they are not even human. The only kind of men that interests women are those men that can activate her primal biological circuits, which she will obsessively offer sex even if he abuses her simply because that is how her brain is wired.

If you would put a female brain in a man you would call him a narcissist and a sociopath. Women can get away with this because of their societal value while men are disposable.
>>
>>26461152
>those comments
Even when presented with men that 100% blame themselves for their failure, women still find a way to stomp them further into the ground.

The 'empathic sex'.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.