[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could end it all in any way imaginable, real or fake,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
If you could end it all in any way imaginable, real or fake, how would you?
>tfw you'll never silently die floating into a black hole.
>>
Would you die in a black hole tho? Or would time be shifted so much you were just inside of the event horizon and watched the universe speed up and end and maybe blow up as cosmic acceleration tore things apart at the quantum level
>>
>>26461157
The acceleration would kill you.
>>
>>26461157
Not op but passing away in space in general seems cool. Like filling your space suit with nitrogen and watching the universe go by.

I personally am gonna kill myself via train decapitation, for bonus autismo points
>>
I`m not close to suicicde yet,but what I would do is go on a murder spree using illegal firearms,then when I run out of ammo,go back to my car,loaded with explosives and ram it into a cafe.
>>
I just want to be pumped up with so much feel good drugs I wouldn't even fucking know I was dying.
Though
>>26461219 sounds awesome too, transcendental.
>>
DXM in a spacesuit, floating through... space.
>>
>>26461112
Blow brains out with shotgun in some public place where everybody can watch and be traumatized.
>>
>>26461157
You would die.

Remember, when anything crosses the event horizon, it can no longer affect things outside the event horizon. So say you're falling feet first. Your legs will begin to lose sensation, as your feet cross the EH. The numb point will move up your legs as more and more of you crosses the EH. Eventually it'll hit your diaphragm, and you will stop breathing; no way to move your lungs after all. Your heart's next.
>>
>>26461112
>>26461157
>>26461210
This is a shit way to die. You would be ripped apart by gravitational forces long before you even got near the event horizon. The difference between gravity acting on the parts of your body closest to the black hole compared to those farther away would become so vast you would literally fly apart.
>>
>>26461157
>>26461394
misinformation when the answer is literally on the first page on google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhLzhWp0-o
>>
File: death_chamber_1.jpg (7KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
death_chamber_1.jpg
7KB, 500x206px
>>26461112
By "end it all" you mean suicide, or end the entire universe? because I'd like both.

I would like to walk straight backed through the Veil of Death, into the Other Side.
>>
>>26461112
I would just cut my wrists in bathtub full of hot water. I want to experience what has my brain prepared for this occasion. once I almost drowned myself with beer and in was really interesting. I heard voices, a lot of voices kinda interesting.
>>
I had a dream where einstein told me the function of black holes was to act as a natural connective to other universes of the same dimension, not so we can travel through them or anything, but all universes gain the pressure to make them stable by the pull produced by the overlap of a blackhole between them.

Wasn't even high, I swear.
>>
>Canoe
>50lbs tannerite
>5 gallons of gas
>One gun
>One bullet
>The open water, preferably shark infested
>My family and any one who cares about me believing im living my life and trying to create my own legacy in a far off distant land where i can no longer contact them for religious or political reason.
>>
My plane being crashed with no survivors by a big guy wearing a mask.
>>
>>26461112
I want to float for eons through space and time and learn all there is to learn about existence. Then I want to slowly die as I drift through space, my consciousness slowly fading away as I am at peace with the universe and my thoughts to myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.