[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Schizoid Robot >sit in front of the class with 2 desk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
>Schizoid Robot
>sit in front of the class with 2 desk but no one sit with me
>a cute girl suddenly come to me and sit with me
>No eyes contact and physical interaction
>too afraid to talk to her
Kinda interested in her
What should I do?
>>
>>26460268
uhhh talk to her?

Or just smell her and hope she doesn't notice. Girl smell is the greatest.
>>
>>26460268
>>Schizoid Robot
>Kinda interested in her
story's got some holes in it already
>>
pray that the shizophrenia doesnt hit you harder later in life and also stop self diagnosing yourself you're not a special flower and also just stop thinking about it, if you try to be clever youll come off as a robot just be a human
>>
>>26460268
If you were schizoid wouldn't you just not care?
>>
>>26460268
if you were schizoid you'd be able to talk to her.
you just have anxiety, freak.
>>
Impress her with your vast intellect.
>>
>>26460512
Not really interested in her but I have enough from my age of 14 and although I don't know why people have a gf except the reason of having sex but it have been this from my age of 14 so why not?
>>
>>26460563
But what for?
I mean I can't have Sex with her anyway she most likely have a six feet boyfriend
>>
>>26460545
I already on r9k for few years and have been silenced for half of the time
>>
>>26460658
what for? it's a test to see if you're a failure with communication with women. you don't consider them your peers, but as a trophy.
it might go away with age, but not if you stay here.

you have anxiety that you won't perform well.
>>
This happened to me and I regret not making a move. She was clearly attracted to me and all I would have had to do was say "hey I'm Chad" but instead my brain was rushing with anxiety and I never said a word to her.
>>
OP self diagnosis of schizoid is wrong like 99% of the time. You're no exception.
>>
>>26460780
It is professional and it was a psychiatrist told me
>>
>>26460268
>Schizoid
>too afraid to talk to her

Sounds more like APD desu familia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.