[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does feminism have to ruin everything? I'm an 80s kid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ghost-official.jpg (216KB, 1500x730px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-official.jpg
216KB, 1500x730px
Why does feminism have to ruin everything?

I'm an 80s kid. I grew up on the Ghostbusters movies and The Real Ghostbusters cartoon. I had all the action figures, I had the proton pack. It was every young boys favourite show at the time, something the little girls had zero interest in. They preferred shit like My Little Pony, as you would expect. Now this particular piece of pop culture has been hijacked to make a political point about STRONG INDEPENDENT WIMMIN.

Why can't these feminist scum just leave things alone? Why are they so obsessed with subverting male interests? Just looking at these new Ghostbusters bitches makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
File: 721069272_2340b2cbd4.jpg (129KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
721069272_2340b2cbd4.jpg
129KB, 500x375px
>>26459415

Activist groups threaten hollywood if there are groups of 3+ people starring in any movie with no negros. Welcome to libtard America.

That being said... I don't think there is a strong tie between shit you like as a kid and today. I was an 80s kid whose favorite cartoon was She-ra... didn't turn out to be fag.
>>
Well, you see, when it ends up bombing in the movie theaters, people will see that once you fuck with an already good liscence, it goes to shit real fast. And who knows, maybe the femtards on tumblr will screech "my soggy knee" because there wasn't more people there watching the empowering "womyn" there.
>>
>>26459590

What I don't understand is how the Hollywood jews who are so obsessed with profits allow such a franchise to be ruined? If they thought there would be more money made with an all male reboot and/or involving Murray, Akroyd etc then surely they would have gone for that instead?
>>
>>26459415
You know what the really depressing thing is?

They don't even care about the movie and I doubt they care if it succeeds or not, they are just doing it to prove that le strung independent wimmin can do things just as good as men can.

Aka, they're taking a shit all over something because men made it first.
>>
I think someone just looked at that lady in the middle and thought "Hey, she kinda looks like Bill Murray" and just ran with it.
>>
Women will literally have no interest in this film
>>
>>26459542
>She-ra
Lol you fucking homo. That was a half hour advertisement for girls toys. You say you're not a fag, but I'll bet you're into traps or pegging, all the while insisting that neither activity is gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x650px
they're in it for the ectoplasm
>>
>>26459776

lol I had to laugh too. She-Ra was just an attempt to cash in further on He-Man by making a girls version

I HAAAAAAVE THE POWWEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>26459415
I suppose I'm in the same boat as you. I remember being 5 or 6 years old when Ghostbusters first came on Australian tv, and I was beyond excited. I don't even care about remakes, I can't ever be an excited toddler again; I'm a cynical old man now. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the new ghostbusters people just wanted to try something different and it's got nothing to do with diversity. Drum up a little free advertising, because they know people will talk about it.
>>
What other IPs are feminists ruining? Why must they seek so much attention?
>>
>>26459834
I guess I should come clean and admit I used to fantasise about She-ra being my gf. When I first heard about waifus I had an immediate flash back to her.
>>
>>26459839
Dude all the while they've been making this they have been using it to front the GURL POWA thing.
>>
Is this really becoming a movie?
>>
>>26459415
>Caring about pop culture.
>>
There has literally never been an uglier, all female cast

Look at the fucking state of them, especially that fat talentless cunt Melissa McCarthy
>>
>>26459776
>80s cartoons
>not an advertisement for toys
>>
>>26459626
Well there's two issues. First, it's not clear up front what'll make the most profits, so the profiteering-conservatism here is doing yet another reboot, and reboots almost never maintain the same cast or even the exact same characters. Second, the supposed profit motive doesn't really work like that anyway. Producers and studio-owners are still people who are capable of buying into bullshit, and they want their lives to be "important" and, for real people (as opposed to /pol/ propaganda), having the most shekels stops working for that once you actually have the shekels.
>>
>>26459893
Yeah, I mean, the producers have no actual desire to change the world, it's just a cynical attempt to make some buzz about the film. I bet everyone who hates it goes to watch, because we all love to hate stuff.
>>
>>26459626

its almost like the Jewish conspiracy is a load of shit and too self contradictory to be more than a meme?
>>
File: NWGHAAD2-605x305.jpg (58KB, 605x305px) Image search: [Google]
NWGHAAD2-605x305.jpg
58KB, 605x305px
>>26459415
Devil's advocate here, but how do you know they intend to fuck it up? They're all comedians who were probably inspired by the previous ghostbusters. Is there no possibly way that it could be a good movie just because they're women?
>>
>ghostbusting with spooks on your team

SHIGGY
>>
Is Slimer going to be in it?
Will Ecto 1 have the same siren?
Will there be cameos from any of the old cast?
Will it be a total PC, WOMEN ARE AWESOME libfest like Force Awakens?

Questions I need answers to before I even contemplate watching it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.