[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i am only alive because of my passion for cars, everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (3KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 124x121px
>i am only alive because of my passion for cars, everything else is dead to me and im depressed or used by my friends ect.
What keeps you going /r9k/?
>>
>>26458878
>friends

You're a normie, now get off my fucking board.
>>
>>26458960
"friends" , sigh even fucking /r9k/ rejected me.
>>
>>26458878
Anticipating certains albums and movies to be released
>>
>>26458878
new episodes of tv shows mostly

pretty pathetic
>>
>>26458878
Find a good therapist.
>>
>>26458991
what are you looking forward to? im curious.
>>26459002
nah, its better than nothing
>>
>>26459012
well, sounds stupid but how good are they? can they actually help? ive never met anyone who used one so im scared.
>>
>>26459012
>reddit: the response

You should leave as well.
>>
File: 1453944525467.jpg (12KB, 327x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453944525467.jpg
12KB, 327x263px
I don't know, i'm not even eating anymore, I used to eat like 5000 calories a day and was getting pretty fat. But now I don't even want to get out of bed. Eating and basic hygiene is such an inconvenience to my sleeping and watching 8 hour marathons of terrible television.
>>
I wish i had anything besides television.
>>
you need to read philosophy.
>>
>>26459131
suggestions? never looked into it.
>>
The narcissistic delusion that I'm destined to one day make something great like release a great album, write a great book etc.
>>
>>26459036
Think about the problems you have. The things you think about a lot or hate to think about. The things that make you not a normal person in your eyes.

Imagine paying an expert to sit down with you and talk with you about these things. They want to listen because they went to school for this shit. For an hour every week you and all your problems all they're concerned about. And they intend to help you. They won't get sick of you talking their ear off, they won't get sick of hearing about your problems.

It's like a really shitty support group but with only one person and it's not shitty.

If that appeals to you, find someone.
psychologytoday.com
>>
>>26459270
hey thanks, ill check it out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>26459155
To get you started, this Youtube channel, School of Life, is good for primers on philosophical ideas and figures.

It condenses major philosophers into their lessons on how to live a better life.

Here's an example on The Stoics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7n0XzqtfA
>>
>>26458878
I really have no idea what keeps me going. I kind of feel that I have already been struggling for so many years now that another year won't actually matter from my perspective. I might have a good chance of actually getting somewhere if I keep trying right right now.
>>
File: 1448600946838.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448600946838.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
i like playing guitar and video games and sometimes doing drugs. i keep feeling like a fucking failure constantly even though i just applied to phd programs. i kind of hate myself a lot. most of my friends pretty much abandoned me. well, really all of them.
it's cool though, i had a blast last night drinking innumerable glasses of whiskey while playing unreal tournament 4 and dota 2. working on a cool new classical piece too, it is a minuet.
>>
>>26459298
this is amazing, thank you so much!
>>
>>26459359
Glad you're enjoying. These videos, in a small way, changed my life, because it made me realize just how pessimistic, or realistic, the greatest thinkers are, by modern standards.
>>
>>26458989
eggman pls
>>
ooh baby baby
the bottle's my only friend
my only lover
we kiss all niiiiiight long~
mm mm oh yea
that bitter taste going down
i drink my tears i doooo
oh baby that bottle
yeah she's my only friend
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.