[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 year old NEET kv highschool dropout, dropped out at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1427429192035.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427429192035.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>be 22 year old NEET kv highschool dropout, dropped out at 18
>parents want me to get a highschool diploma now
>only around 15 days left before the exam
>don't know what an algebra or trigonometry is
>want to study chemistry because people say it's easy
>can't, because severe brain fog from years of brainless media consumption, attention span is of a bird, can't memories anything for shit
>been procrastinating studying for months now
>can still pass with minimum marks if I study like a madman
>no motivation

To cherry the cake, my dad has already signed me up for a dozen if no more colleges
>>
Any other highschool dropouts in here? How are y'all doing?
>>
Just end your suffering already, you're fucked forever if you don't have a HS diploma at the age of 22.
>>
>>26458816
Turn off computer, do some brain performance drugs, study.
>>
>>26458860
Dropoutfag present.

>>26458866
I'm 27 and don't have a high school diploma either. I own two businesses. Get fucked, faggot.

OP, you need to meditate on where you want to go for awhile. Chemistry isn't necessarily easy either, it's just what people say when they're fronting to look like they don't need to try. Do you research stuff independently? If not, you should start.
>>
File: kek.jpg (88KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
88KB, 720x480px
>>26458816
>don't know what an algebra is
>>
>>26458866
Bullshit. Just go to community college and get one. Hell, get a GED. You aren't "fucked forever". You're still relatively young.
>>
You know hanging actually really hurts. Overdose of pills is better.
>>
study you fucking mongoloid. or just kill yourself and destroy your family.

use khan academy if you're too stupid to pick up a book and stay away from wikipedia. anyone can be "clever", most people who think they're literal idiots are just ignorant and lazy and need a reality check.
>>
>>26458938
OK so you are 1/100,000,000 HS droupouts and you are still an uneducated blue collar fag and will be for the rest of your life. Don't glorify being an uneducated uncultured swine

>>26458866
This. Either do it or the rest of your life is going to be pain.
>>
>>26458956
>You're still relatively young.
This desu
>>
>>26458940
It's that long 'S' thing right?
You make graphs or something, I had quite a lot of trouble with it when I was 18
>>
>>26458987
>HS diploma denoting any culture
the value of diplomas are dropping rapidly, after getting his GED I think OP should move directly into the workforce.
Experience far outweighs time spent in college to most employers nowadays.
>>
File: 900px-44699-4.jpg (215KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
900px-44699-4.jpg
215KB, 900x675px
>>26459018
you sir, are retarded. just google it
>>
>>26458816
Are you taking a GED? They recently lowered the passing score to 145 instead of 150 because I guess people were too stupid to pass it.
I'm 24 years old and just recently passed my GED test. I scored a 146 on my math so if they didn't change the scores I would have been fucked.
>>
>>26458860
Dropped out at 15, got my GED same year. The test is piss easy(I'm from US), basic middle school garbage you'd have to be mentally retarded or never paid attention in school to not pass.

You'll likely take the test with tons of immigrants/foreigners most of which don't speak English. The helpers will come around and basically tell them the answer in Spanish.
>>
>>26459024
It denotes that you aren't a complete fucking retard and you are capable of understanding basic educational concepts
>>
>>26458860
Pretty good. I work part-time night shift at a grocery store and own a house with my gf. Mortgage and bills only costs two weeks pay so the other two weeks goes to whatever I feel. I started collecting vinyl records about six months ago.

I love life.
>>
>>26459176
Sounds good. I'm a college grad and hate life.
>>
>>26459176
I hate you

robotfucktardblox
>>
>>26459018
>That long S thing
You mean integrals? Anon you need to step up with these if you want anything to happen
>>
>>26459137
You give yourself too much credit. Anyone is capable of graduating public school; many don't due to exigent circumstances. I helped people graduate but dropped out myself.
>>
>>26458860
Reporting in
I live in an Asian country so highschool is pretty hard, I have dyslexia so that fucks shitty up extra.
I wasn't actually officially diagnosed with dyslexia but my 8 th grade teacher (so happened to have a degree in psychology) diagnosed me
It's the 2 nd time I am repeating 12 th grade. My parents are get very angry and if I fail again I am in deep shit
>>
>>26458816
>brain fog
Mah nigga
What do? I can't do anything with this shitty condition
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.