[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wife's kids won't call me dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454810888822.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454810888822.png
195KB, 400x388px
>wife's kids won't call me dad
>>
TROLOLOLOL XDDD
>>
Are they niggers or half-nigger? They don't know what a "dad" is.
>>
>>26458742
How's it feel to know your kids will never love you as much as they love Tyrone for pumping and dumping your wife?
>>
>>26458777
>>26458801
They are white and have the same Chad father. They just haven't gotten used to me being around I am a good parent and father.
>>
Well, why would they call you dad, if you aren't their dad?
>>
>>26459961
Their dad is not in the picture and I help raise these little shits even though they make fun of me and don't respect me. I love their mother too and am a good husband.
>>
>>26459988

Do you have any good art supplies in your cuckshed?

Also, can you get wifi in there, or are you preppin' the bull with one hand and typing with the other?
>>
>>26459988
Put them up for adoption. No messing around.
>>
>>26460024
I have already brought this up and she got pissed. "Why can't you accept my past these are my children. You are not a real man" etc. It didn't go well to say the least.

>>26460013
Ha ha. I do not have a cuck shed and I am not a cuck.
>>
>>26458742
How's it feel to be a literal cuckold?
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>26458742

>wife's kids

nice meme familam
>>
>>26459988
You still aren't their dad. My point is that the title doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Even if they call you "Dad", it doesn't mean they love or respect you either.

Plus, kids tend to become "problem children" when one of the parents leave.
It's too bad, but I'm sure they will love and respect you and even be very, very grateful to you if you do it right and stick with it.
>>
>>26459988
>>26460368

Oh, and step fathers has a tendency to be real dicks. I have plenty of friends who had fucked up childhoods because of shitty and abusive step fathers.
So if you're as good to them as a real father. Then as little as it might mean to you, I have a lot of respect for you.

Now I need to go wash my mouth, because that was some gay ass shit I just said.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.