[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about this? Seems like sjw bullshit to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 876x493px
What does /r9k/ think about this? Seems like sjw bullshit to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=J6gtMrbAFVo
>>
The fucking President is black.
>>
>>26458688
oh wow, this animation is worse than most canadian cartoons
>>
>>26458688
Surviving in africa requires running and doesnt require any thinking as there is no winter, that is why they are stupid but faster.
>>
File: Batfleck 2.jpg (5KB, 173x184px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck 2.jpg
5KB, 173x184px
What is the point of this shit? Telling blacks that they're the victims of some un-quantifiable force that makes them suck at everything is a disservice to blacks, and whites.

All of these problems are because of ghettos, and that isn't anyone's fault but the people that live in ghettos.

And all these advantages they list for white people are either bullshit, or entirely to do with wealth. There are more poor white people in America than poor blacks.
>>
File: 1454305798974.jpg (38KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1454305798974.jpg
38KB, 640x477px
>>26458688
"People" who believe this, believe also pic related.
>>
>>26458792
Yes. Also during the slave trade, all the weak Blacks were killed off. The strong ones were kept for breeding programs.
>>
I love how they act like being white is a 24-hour-a-day joyride through life. Tell that to the disenfranchised beta males of /r9k/.
>>
>>26458899
Universe exploring niggers

Did they just leave all the stupid nigger behind or something?
>>
>>26458965
It sort of is though. I'm just glad I'm not a black
>>
>>26458688
damn this nigger is dumb and the sand nigger is just as stupid.

Why not use the white people path? Infact there should be another route that cuts the course in half. It's called Affirmative action and diversity.

Gave me a solid kek though.
>>
>>26458688
i went to a school where there were about 1/10th black kids. most of them were treated better than me because our entire curriculum was about remembering slavery/racism, emphasizing diversity, and showing off how talented they are while being black, as if there are no expectations for them but look how great they can be!

none of the black guys were losers and even when they would just beat the shit out of people they would maximum get a 3 day suspension and no trouble beyond that.

none of the black girls were hated on and most of them had more money in their family than i did, i came from jack shit.

even with all that shit none of the blacks in my experience got anywhere in life. some of them work in "social media" for like 30k but most are just employees at stores/rec centers. the few blacks i've met who were successful had a garbage life in the beginning and just happened to prioritize studying over being a victim or social life. with that said i've worked with hundreds of people and see tens of thousands in the biotech industry - no blacks ever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.