[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ r9k why the fuck do I even try? I just got home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
87KB, 684x576px
Jesus christ r9k why the fuck do I even try? I just got home from a friends place and it was fucking depressing, everyone taking shots at me throwing shade. I felt so unwanted I just fucking left and drove home.

What's the use in even trying to be like a normie? I would have had a better night if I was comfy on here. Fuck this shit.
>>
I remember that feel but I'm friendless now

I'm at the point where I would probably throw punches if that happened again
>>
>>26458421
>my best friend hooking up with a girl, too busy to pay attention to me
>others just straight up teased me the entire night
even if I hit them back with some good insults it just seemed to get worse
>>
>>26458421

Jesus christ go to a psychologist and then keep trying. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Also go to the gym.
>>
File: 1.png (241KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
241KB, 500x319px
>>26458421
>everyone taking shots at me throwing shade.

are you trying to talk like a 50s era beatnik hipster?
>>
File: ragepepe.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ragepepe.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>26458444
I hate people who do this, but I feel if I get a girlfriend I will just cut my friends out completely. I just want to fucking fit in, I don't want to be invited to shit just to be teased all night, I just want to have normal FUCKING friends
>>
>>26458421
What do you mean?

Did you have a tantrum and break something?
>>
>>26458464
I go to the gym, I'm bigger than everyone there, but I'm not going to start batista bombing fuckers at a small gathering.
>>
>>26458497
I keep having to respond in seperate replies because my browser is fucking up but no, I just simply walked out the door and drove home. Not a single word to anyone. It was pretty autistic, but I want them to know I felt like I was treated like fucking garbage.
>>
>>26458491
why aren't you cutting them out now

speed up the process

>>26458464
>keep trying
>desperately try to stay friends with them, but be MORE pathetic about it
>>
File: 1449692409126.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449692409126.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>26458421
jokes are often about social capital. in each group theres an alpha (1), omega (lowest) and everyone else is just an inbetweener. you're probably the omega making you an easy target for inbetweens to rip on and boost their value.. usually the alpha wont attack you because hes at ease in his status and feels no need. in actuality, no value really changes, the jokes are just a way for everyone to keep boosting each others value (known as banter) and taking hits.

by that definition it means the group itself brings more value to you, than you do to the group. because everyone in the group is higher status than you. you can either enjoy this privilege at the expense of being the omega or you can drop out of the group, and go to one that is lower status, where you'll probably be an inbetweener.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.