[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sleeping problems all my life >tfw can only fall asleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 0213160932.jpg (401KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
0213160932.jpg
401KB, 1280x800px
>tfw sleeping problems all my life
>tfw can only fall asleep with benzos or weed
>tfw can only stay asleep through the night when I'm stoned
>tfw no money because I can't work because of nerve problems in my hands/wrists
>tfw live in a state where weed is mega illegal
>tfw 5 shitty, fragmented hours of sleep each night
>my literal face when 3 hours of sleep last night and tired as fuck now but I still can't fall asleep

Should I kill myself now or later? Dr shekel's sleeping pills don't work and have the added benefit of fucking my shit up the following morning.
>>
go to a doctor and have him give you something for sleep
>>
>>26457356
You have trouble sleeping because you don't use enough energy to sleep. Start working out or going for long walks before bed.

And don't say you do this stuff. By our face we know you don't.
>>
Haha nice tendie post
>>
>>26457377
I did and I have and I have another appointment on Tuesday. All the sleep meds I've tried have just been counter productive
>>26457378
I actually do exercise. Helps a bit when I'm on my regimen but not by much. But yeah I need to get back in the saddle, even if it helps only a little.
>>
>>26457356
>disgusting druggie posting his face
I abhor ''humans'' such as yourself. Why should we care about your problems?
>>
>>26457441
Because you are capable of feeling compassion?
>>
>>26457441
The drug life chose me, pham.

I'm not really a druggy, though. Don't have enough money for that lifestyle. I just seem like one to some people, I guess.
>>
>>26457356
You can do it, it will just tke a lot of time and patience. You will be miserable without sleep no doubt.
>>
Same problem op. Only I'm not hooked on weed.
I got zopiclone. Doesn't work anyway
>>
>>26457436
what sleeping meds have you tried?
>>
I suggest staying away from GABA receptor agonists like benzos and sleeping medications like zolpedim and zopiclon. They're not long term solutions.

I suggest looking into more alternative sleeping medications like promethazine or olanzapine.

By the way, what do you think causes your sleeping problems? And have you had them ever since you can remember?
>>
>>26458198
Pretty much.

I remember as far back as reaching into my night stand drawer to get my gameboy SP when I couldn't sleep when I was in middle school.
>>
>>26458198
As an addendum to>>26458461

I think anxiety plays a role, but I'm not exactly sure. My little brother is the same way.
>>
>>26457356
Do a lots of activity during the day, work hard and play hard.
I couldn't sleep either then i started playing hockey and finally sweet relief came to me each night.
>>
File: TPhoto_00002.jpg (14KB, 420x137px) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00002.jpg
14KB, 420x137px
>>26458493
>tfw sleeping problems all my life
>tfw exercise, keep my room dark, don't drink caffeine before bed, practice good sleep hygiene
>still wake up multiple times throughout the night after having extremely disturbing night terrors
>just this last year, move into a quiet house with four roommates
>one day my roommates inform me that it sounds like I'm choking when I sleep, and that it's apparent that I'm not breathing on a frequent basis
>look it up, I have every symptom of sleep apnea
>talk to my doctor about it, they completely agree
>self-medicating with alcohol has only been making it worse
>the sleep meds I was taking was only making it worse
>my literal face when it costs hundreds of dollars to go to a sleep study to get the proper treatment for sleep apnea
OP you really should check to see if there's a medical reason for your insomnia. I thought mine was incurable for my entire life, but now there's some hope that I'll be able to get this under control and finally get some fucking rest.

Lastly, avoid sleeping pills as much as you can. They're habit forming, fuck up your ability to sleep naturally and can exacerbate underlying problems.
>>
>>26458511
Alright, I'm going to start going ape shit inthe gym now, thanks for the advice. I usually work out pretty hard but I rarely wreck myself. I can't play sports because I'm clumsy as fuck and can't control my body right, though.
>>
>>26457441
lol its funny because I know what you look like, your underage too
>>
>>26458581
I talked to my doctor about it and he said its possible but unlikely-i have really small tonsils.

I even recorded myself sleeping and I didn't notice any abnormal sounds, but my grandpa has sleep apnea so I better mention that on Tuesday just in case, thanks.
>>
>>26458644
No problem man, and good luck. I have it even though I had my tonsils removed when I was a child- turns out tonsillectomies are only most effective on children, and they don't make much of a difference for adults.
>>
>>26457356

There's a website called SleepLikeTheDead or something like that.
>>
I'm at same boat as you OP. Except I only use weed or very rarely alcohol. It got better with age though. I'm 26 now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.