[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: xanax.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
xanax.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
just a general thread.

how did I handle this dealer situation?

>looking for benzos, never fucked with them and wanted to see what the talk is about
>found one turbo normo faggot from my graduating class from high school who can get it
>last night was told i was getting 4 xanax bars for 30
>dont know anyone else who has them, so alright
>rendezvous, the money and the shit exchanges hands
>get home, open it, its wrapped in like 3 layers
>it's fucking 2 bars broken in half
>take it anyways
>message the guy on facebook
>user is not receiving messages from you right now
>today
>he messages me on facebook saying he smashed his phone or someting and asks what i said about the xanax
>repeat it
>"oh shit sorry man mustve been my bro, fuck must have swallowed them in the car" (which is a possibility, because his brother was in the car with him)
>says if i want more he'll drop the price to 5 apiece
>fuckthat.jpg
>i message "if you reimburse me my 2 bars i didnt get then ill buy 2 more for 5 apiece"
>no response yet

it was pic related. i got 2 of those. i took one, then after a half hour-40 mins was comfy and took the other. didn't do anything stupid except for eating chips and dip in my bed which made a mess
>>
>dealing with people who deal drugs
>positive situation/outcome
choose one
theres always something that fucks up.
>>
File: 1454618233992.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454618233992.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
Your fault for being a degenerate. Do god tier drugs like psychadellics.
>>
>>26457195
That's why you gotta know your prices, op
Ya dun goofd. If theyre yellows: $3, if light green: $4 ima
>>
>>26458234
shrooms just make me panic and feelsweirdman, no connect for LSD

i had a year of experimenting with DXM and i enjoyed that but I think that time is over until i get powder. no more cough medicine for me
>>
>>26458320
You have to fix yourself first anon. Shrooms will help with that. If any drug will help you in any way it'll be mushrooms.
>>
>>26457195
Hulks are 2mg per. Regular xannies are only 1mg.

You did infact get 4 bars worth, but for $30 you got ripped the fuck off. I've never bought them personally, but I know that in Toronto, ON, they go for $2-$5 each mg
>>
>>26457195

xanax is awful
>>
Go to a doctor and get them. I get a 30x prescription of 2mg bars for $1.79 with my insurance.
>>
>>26458516
i wouldnt call it awful, it was pretty comfy. op here btw

i let one bar (2mg) dissolve under my tongue and started smoking pot. feelsgoodman. i got a little overzealous and took the other one, but i think it would be worth it if he gives me 2 bars, i would buy them for 5 apiece
>>
File: dude weed lmao.png (285KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.png
285KB, 470x470px
>paying 5$ for bars when you can buy the powder for 1/5th the price

literally epic
>>
>>26458613
yeah dude i'll just text some normies from high school and see if they have any alprazolam powder

fuck off i cant use the dark net, i havent even set up a bank account yet im 18
>>
>>26458642
i've been buying drugs on the dark net since i was 17 why are you retarded?
>>
>>26458669
i thought you couldnt buy bitcoin if you didnt have a bank account
>>
I dont fuck with dealers anymore. I'm buying from a bro-tier rastafari(grows himself) I met in the gym, half the price opposed to dealers for pretty much everything (5 bucks for a gram of dank), and he even throws in a little extra sometimes. Of course I can give him the money a few days later. Take my advice, a good dealer is worth more than any amount of drugs. No fucking around, getting robbed, standing in dark streets, etc.
>>
File: 1452963631186.jpg (221KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1452963631186.jpg
221KB, 1024x683px
>do 100mg of LSD
>underwhelmed
>do 300mg
>overwhelmed
looking forward to trying that comfy dose

>binging on MDMA
>do too much
>go to disgusting strip club with idiots I don't even know
>intense shame and regret
suffice to say, I'll be measuring my doses very carefully next time

>nos
>don't get any of the laughing effects
>just black out and then a waking up sensation

the strip club is stuff really bothered me for some reason. I think it's because I was incredibly vulnerable that night, remember fuck-all, surprised I didn't get in a fight.
>>
File: 1379119730806.gif (932KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379119730806.gif
932KB, 500x500px
things to watch things to do while on dxm?

when im on weed I usually browse the internet just looking at things and have enough brain power to do things. tried doing this on dxm and just couldn't.
now I know with dxm you have to plan before hand

so what do you guys watch/do?
>>
>>26458913
i watched almost exclusively adult swim shows. like ATHF, metalocalypse, etc..music is really good too. i like listening to Tool and Deftones White Pony album on it

this song right here always brings me back to those days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy41l5iYoBw
>>
>>26458799
>300mg of LSD
dear lord, microgram senpai, not milligram
>>
Just took my first hit ever of DMT. Got scared shitless because I couldn't breathe and the ringing in my ears was really loud. Not nearly enough to break through, I probably have to do it a couple of times before taking more than one hit.
>>
wish i was high on painkillers right now
>>
File: 1426724923633.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426724923633.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>26458799
>Measuring LSD in milligrams instead of micrograms
>>
>>26457195
That piece of shit that lied to you actually did you a favor. Unless you're super fucking careful with benzos you will either take to much and black out and get hit by a car/go to jail/destroy your house etc. or you use them without blackouts or blocks of memory disappearing and you just develop a dependency serious enough to require hospitalization in withdrawal.

The way to use alprazolam is to take no more than half a bar and smoke some cannabis with it. Or use a half bar to dampen a bad psychedelic experience. Or a quarter bar for social situations that don't involve you driving. And then don't touch benzos again for 3 weeks.
>>
>>26459390
do you just swallow the pill or put it under your tongue? does it work just the same?

im kind of heavy like 200ish lbs.

in hindsight, that one bar was pretty comfy and the other didn't add anything of value to it. i think the next time i get it i'll just do one bar
>>
>>26459447

>do you just swallow the pill or put it under your tongue? does it work just the same?
They work the same except under your tongue makes it kick in faster, but alprazolam tastes like absolute shit fyi.

>i think the next time i get it i'll just do one bar
Doing whole bars at once isn't a good idea for several reasons but it's your body man. There's an image for Xanax floating around that basically says 1 quarter bar = social anxiety fixer, 1 half bar = get drunk, 1 whole bar = today didn't happen.
>>
File: 1454808018127.jpg (105KB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454808018127.jpg
105KB, 1921x1080px
>>26459210
You wanna know some hell anon? Right now I'm coming off a chemotherapy drug they gave me for crohn's and it sent me to the hospital so I left with some oxy. Now I had been taking tramadol as well for about a week prior, but this fucking drug makes it impossible to get high. I took an oxy yesterday and I didnt feel a thing I just fell asleep. I tried smoking weed, it just allowed me to eat a bit and the high went away in like 20 minutes. This chemo shit literally makes my body not able to get high even though I'm drowning in painkillers.
>>
>>26459560
im just a hardhead i guess. i've found i need more drugs than most to feel it

with subtle drugs, as in something that isn't outright trippy or alters my perception in a wacky way, i need more than average to feel it, if i take the recommended dose im just sitting there like "is this it?"

even with trip drugs like mushrooms, my experiences are never as deep and profound as some people talk about and always takes a long ass time for me to even feel it
>>
that feel when kratom every day because too pussy to take the 4-fa or mxe or dxm i have for real enjoyment. also cant smoke weed or use psychedelics because it makes me think im dying
>>
File: 1453359864573.jpg (239KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1453359864573.jpg
239KB, 848x848px
>>26459758
dont know shit about dem new fangled research chemicals, but dont be afraid of dxm. take 450mg for a fun, happy, easy time

i never have difficult parts of dxm trips like with mushrooms, dex is real smooth
>>
Anyone dissociative bros here? Man I so need a new way to get some shit. When is MXE gonna hit popular illicit markets? I mean seriously
>>
>>26459825
you know you can buy dxm in literally any department store, right?

just take 50mg and smoke some weed for the nausea
>>
>>26459843
50mg diphenhydramine* or benadryl
>>
benzos i've taken (including RCs) : alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, etizolam, clonazepam, diclazepam, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, pyrazolam, zaleplon, clonazolam etc.

best imo is clonazepam and worst pyrazolam.
>>
organic-synth.com
>>
>>26459825
MXE is probably not coming back, unfortunately.

I'm more of a K guy myself.
>>
>>26460303
mxe has a way better body high though
ketamine just makes me cold and spaced the fuck out
>>
>>26460303
mxe sucked i liked 6-apb though, better than street speed imo.
>>
>Have some sort of back injury
>Causes "chronic pain"
>Go to pain management erry month
>Get 90 Opana ER 20mg
>Get 60 Oxycodone 30mg
>Costs me about 40$ a month.

Feelsgoodmane.
>>
>>26459758
Kratom is good shit, with a mild tolerance of about 60mg oxycodone a day, I can still get high as fuck off about 10 grams of kratom or so
>>
File: 1376392633042.gif (1008KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376392633042.gif
1008KB, 400x300px
6ft 2 150 pounds
got 2 bottles of robo gel pills. 40 15mg pills in total
how much do I need to take for 3rd peak?

I know theres calculators for this stuff on the internet but Im a retard and can't into metric conversions
>>
Any other dope feens here? Just went through a quarter gram in two days, need to order some more.
>>
>>26458460
what?
all xanax bars have 2mg. the color doesn't matter.
the smaller "footballs" have 1mg each, but all bars are still 2mg.

OP you did NOT get 4 bars worth. you got ripped off and only got 2 bars. and for $30, most people can get 6 bars for that price. don't worry, it happens to everyone at some point. if you're going to be messing around with drugs, expect to be ripped off from time to time until you meet some reliable connects.

xanax in general is probably the most overrated drug on the planet. klonopin is a much better benzo imo. but benzos in general I would suggest staying away from. too easy to black out and make some life-ruining decisions
>>
File: pepe23.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepe23.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
I don't get why so many people make a big deal over benzos. Does it do something for you that it doesn't do for me? I'm on Klonopin (prescription) in addition to my SSRI's and other psych meds, and all it does it curb my anxiety a little. I can't imagine a normie would get much out of it.
>>
>>26461054
The trick is to take about 4-5x the amount you're prescribed.
>>
>>26460767
At least all of them.
>>
>>26460539
Dude I'm jealous of everything except the back injury. Poppin yellas over here, costs about 700-1k per month at current tolerance
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.