How bout a 25+ thread?
>tfw reading the Gunsmith Cats manga on a saturday morning after a long week of work
>tfw did the same last night
>just don't care about getting a gf or maintaining a social life
Torturing myself with over-analysis of what I should do in the future.
>Bachelor of Modern Languages (English-Japanese), paid by the gov't
>stayed in Japan for 6 months
>met an Aus girl there
>move to Aus for two years
>thinking about marriage
>things go sour, we break up
>I'm back home with my parents
>no jobs no life here
What would you do? Survey:
1. Move somewhere else in Europe/UK to get a Master's.
2. Move to the UK find a wageslave job.
3. Stay with my parents and become their carer.
4. Follow my childish dream and move to Japan, maybe through an advanced language school.
5. Start doing hard drugs and then kill myself.
She was very spoilt, but at the same time she was a very hard worker, like she enjoyed her wageslavery too much. Like a weird form of escapism. And then she would waste all her money on this useless shit, like clothes she would only wear once or on expensive restaurants etc.
Are all Australian girls like this?
She was very generous though, and we really got along, when we did. She was my best friend and I still love her very much. Shame she's fucking crazy and we live 10 000 km apart.