[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, robots: Would you like to be a normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1381637969112.jpg (13KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1381637969112.jpg
13KB, 332x500px
Be honest, robots: Would you like to be a normie?
>>
Nah, I just want to be loved by somone who is equally as pathetic, and hates people as much as I do
>>
File: godanddevil.png (186KB, 300x531px) Image search: [Google]
godanddevil.png
186KB, 300x531px
>>26456517
Some aspects of normie live are fine, most are horrible. No one is 100% robot or 100% normie, just choose those aspects that you are down with.
>>
>>26456517

All I want is a woman who would be loyal and doesn't need endless materialistic things. I'm aware enough that the happiest I'd ever be is in a quiet life with a few kids that I can ignore the world with.

But nowadays that makes me sort of an anti-normie. It's weird.
>>
>>26456535
>wanting to be loved by a person who only hates
Your whole personality is a fallacy
>>
>>26456561
>No one is 100% robot
Wanna know how i know you are a normie?
>>
>>26456517
Nah, i don't want to be the only normie in my regiment
>>
File: bakafucker.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
bakafucker.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>26456571
You are destined to fail if you want to find happiness in another human.
>>
>>26456571
>All I want is a woman who would be loyal and doesn't need endless materialistic things.

Things you would perceive as being "materialistic" most (if not all) would perceive as bare necessities.

And I'm not even saying that as a "beta cuck provider" im saying that as in thats what all women at the end of the day want. Women literally spend 90% of household incomes. Men don't buy shit.
>>
>>26456574
Nah senpai, she would hate everything except me
We would be bitter and jaded together
dont crush my dreams anon
>>
>>26456517
fuck no

never
>>
File: ainsley 1.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 1.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>26456517
In the eyes of the World I already am.
I lift 4 times a week, have friends and am trying to get a gf. So I probably already am.
>>
>>26456589
I give you an example:
I'm a normie in the sense that I got a job.
I'm a robot in the sense that I'm 26 and never hugged a girl (besides my mother).
>>
>>26456614

I have a hard time believing that yearly trips to Disney world or other vacations, expensive jewelry, replacing the car every 2 or 3 years with a new one and other pointless shut would count as necessities.

I know there are things in life you need but we've been conditioned to think we need everything regardless of whether we can afford it. I don't think it's that unreasonable
>>
File: 1453191133064.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453191133064.gif
709KB, 500x537px
>>26456517
not really

I've been like this my entire life, I don't have any point of reference for what else life could be

I'm not particularly unhappy with how my life is either
>>
>Be honest, robots: Would you like to be a normie?

I want to but then I need to lower my IQ to fit in... feels like all normies are dumb sarcastic assholes who make jokes about other poeple just to fit in.
>>
>>26456616
The first thing woman hate is their spouse
In their mind it's his fault each time something goes wrong
>>
>>26456639
worst of both worlds anon
>>
>>26456517
Yes, I really want to
But I want to be a top tier succesful normie
>>
>>26456750
>believes IQ is a thing
>>
>>26456777
I hate my job but I don't have no desire to hug women. Nice repeating digits tho.
>>
>>26456517

Yes more than anything
>>
>>26456517
no, i hate their world im out because i want, in a year i will start my travel and i will live as a homeless, humankind is shit for me. maybe im wrong, anyway i dont care
>>
>>26456517
no
normies don't have the willpower to unravel the mysteries of reality
debunking QM
completing GR
questioning everything
Only the pessimist can truly reach enlightenment
>>
>>26456517
Nah, not really. Maybe a cyborg.
>>
>>26456603
>You are destined to fail if you want to find happiness in another human.

This aphorism annoys the shit out of me. It's the exact opposite that's true. There isn't really anything that'll grant you lasting, nourishing happiness save for loving and being loved by another loyal soul.
>>
>>26457109
doesn't exist
women need resources to give love
unless you're alpha Chad with a billion bucks you can't truly be loved
>>
No
Normies are delusional and don't see the world for what it is.
>>
I just want to be a good thinker and have the ability to articulate my thoughts. That's all I really want
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.