[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female dishonesty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: d0052261_562b5894da3ff.jpg (222KB, 850x962px) Image search: [Google]
d0052261_562b5894da3ff.jpg
222KB, 850x962px
Why in fuck's name is it so hard for females to just be honest?

I am completely fine with accepting everything about girls except for this, it drives me up the fucking wall. If you don't like me or don't feel the same then fine, it's not a big deal, but why can't you just tell the truth and stop with all the stupid bullshit that puts the onus on me to be the bad person? Why do women avoid taking even the smallest, most meaningless responsibilities?

Tells me she wants to break up, I tell her I still love her, she says all that fucking "I love you in a different way" shit then gets angry and offended at me for not accepting her offer to "stay friends"

I just want death, so fucking sick of girls and this existence
>>
they are life's living contrarians.
they won't give you what you want just because you want it, that's it.
like how they can never ever be wrong, even though they are a lot.
>>
Yeah I've noticed women have no problem at all lying if they think they have a reason to do so. They have little to no concept of honesty
>>
File: 1428236906531.jpg (133KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1428236906531.jpg
133KB, 500x380px
>>26456502
honestly is a male concept. its all about status. for a male to be honest it proves he is trustworthy within a warrior group and also that he can take the slings and arrows that come with that. its honorable.

with women they have different rankings altogether, they don't have the concept of honour. it means very little in female groups. they will always lie and manipulate to retain rank among female peers, its an entirely different ranking system.. in fact, to provide drama and gossip in a female group is to provide value because they get off on emotional drama. so its in their interest to lie and create drama.
>>
>>26456534
It's empathy. They honestly think that you would rather not hear the truth if it doesn't make you feel good, because that's how they live.
>>
>>26456502
Alright, man. Here's your main issue: allowing women to rustle your jimmies.

You _know_ women are like this; matter of fact, everyone woman is. As soon as you accept this, you'll no longer get angry. It almost brings joy whenever you see some roastie getting blown out, especially when you're with a different woman. You need to strengthen your mindset.

The moment she said, "I want to break up," you should have merely said, "No doubt," then never replied to her ever again. She's getting angry because she wants to keep you as an option. Women are super fucked up, but again, just acknowledge this. If you're not playing this type of "game" to win, then you're automatically losing.
>>
>>26456610
yeah, empathy that only benefits them. so not really empathy. fake empathy.
>>
>>26456502
Reason: why friendzoning does not work, and if it is accepted by both parties, results in unavoidable awkwardness.

(in cases of post-relationship zoning.) The fact that the relationship failed is evidence of underlying issues in both parties. What the issues specifically are, and who is that with the most prominent varies from case to case. After the zone, it is obvious to both parties these issues exist, so continuing to be friends and not working on them is a very obvious case of pretending for the sake of ease (usually because the woman wants it.)

(In cases of non-post relationship zoning.)
It'll be very obvious to both parties that either the woman had no intentions of the relationship working from the start, or that she wants to have a disposable person on the backburner in case the current relationship male gets disposed of. Which one of these is the cause can be ambiguous, but it is one or the other. The indecency of the latter but the remaining uncertainty of it can lead to tension and unease, and an inevitably dishonest relationship.
>>
>>26456555
This is why men should treat women like trash. It's all they know and understand.
>>
File: 1432186033571.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1432186033571.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>26456502
> Tells me she wants to break up, I tell her I still love her

lemme tell you some very basic game theory. women are hypergamous. they will always desire those who are above them. now its a good chance i have some deep sociopathic traits and these make my life sad and fake, so perhaps you don't want to game anything and just live honestly. but when she said she wanted to break up, you should have shrugged (this is called "playing it cool", or "treat em mean keep em keen" in normie dichotimy). this implies to her that you are so far above her in status that you don't even care because there are plenty of other girls you could choose, it would drive her insane. she would think about it for weeks, talk about it with friends and ultimately come to the conclusion that you are above her and thus she wouldn't break up with you. if not, well at least you kept your pride intact and left a splinter of doubt in her mind
>>
>>26456653
It's not fake, it's just that women would genuinely rather avoid the truth entirely if it's not the truth they want to hear.
>>
>>26456705
no. hes right. its self preservation. she cant be "the bad guy" if she lies and sticks to it, even if it hurts you. women are masters of manipulation because any species that doesn't have physical strength needs to rely on parasitic tendencies to manipulate stronger animals to do its bidding, else die out. its simple biology
>>
>>26456502
i feel the same way. I've been fucking this chick that lies to me about weird mundane shit. She didn't want to tell me where she lived or worked because she was ashamed so she lied about it to me.

Why? No clue.

But to be fair, she's called me out of my "honesty" before and called it justification for bad actions or excuses. So I guess I don't know... just different perspectives
>>
>>26456745
> just different perspectives
you've realized there is no objective truth in this world. that morals are relative. that you are not always right and women are not always wrong. you don't belong on this board and are probably smarter than 90% of the occupants. you should leave
>>
>>26456811
>>26456745

Hurr.

>and called it justification for bad actions or excuses.

What does that even mean? Garbled gibberish.
>>
Similar situation OP.

>tells me she wants to break
>she INSISTS on not seeing other people
>she INSISTS on getting back together in a few months after we fix things
>I agree, this will be good for our relationship
>several months later
>she's seeing somebody else
>confront her about her commitments
>"i just want to live my life and have experiences, and you should too"

BITCH I DIDN'T HAVE EXPERIENCES BECAUSE I KEPT MY FUCKING PROMISES

JUST FUCKING BREAK UP WITH ME GOD DAMN
>>
>>26456828
i didn't understand anything after 'no clue'.
>>
>>26456876
>you should too
>"you move on when i say we move on"
>women
>>
Women are literally useless-meat wrapped around a vagina, that's their whole existence. Getting fucked, filled with cum, and carrying a baby for a couple months then mooching off the man for the rest of her life.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>26456705
>>26456736
Remember: It's not a lie, if you believe it.
>>
>>26456876
She doesn't want to commit, not to you or the new man that she's seeing.
>>
>>26456745
How is being honesty justification for bad actions or excuses? It's totally separate from you performing poorly, you can be honest and still be a shitty person it doesn't negate shitty behavior.
>>
>>26456940
>implying chad wants to commit
>>
From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth - her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty
>>
>>26457030
>tipping intensifies
you're right tho
>>
>>26456876
My ex did the exact same thing except fucked my "best friend" 2 weeks after we broke up. She just didn't tell me about until 3 months after us talking again and constantly prying to see if I fucked anyone while we weren't together.Why are people such scum?
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 960x960px
Tfw honest asian gf
>>
Yes it is terrible. They just can't bring themselves to be straight with you. But imagine supreme gentlemen, if they were. For instance, a girl says to you:

'I don't want to hang with you because I'm not feeling it, not into you, and there's someone else I feel better about. Sorry.'

Are you going to walk away from the above happy that she was honest? No, you'd still feel like shit and hate her guts. Its just as bad, truth or lie.
>>
>>26457042
Tell it to Nietzsche its his quote
>>
>>26457139

I dunno anon I can't say I agree. I'd much, much prefer that to this horrible shit, at least you aren't having your time wasted, hopes dashed, being lied to etc
>>
File: 1358666812800.jpg (103KB, 355x312px) Image search: [Google]
1358666812800.jpg
103KB, 355x312px
The only issue i have with females is that they tend to be politically correct left wing feminists, and expects me to be the same.
>>
>>26457158
NIETZSCHE IS DEEEEEEAD
>>
File: narrative trap.png (1MB, 1007x1132px) Image search: [Google]
narrative trap.png
1MB, 1007x1132px
>>26456502
life is absurd and then you die, this pointless drama you've involved yourself in has no meaning other than that which you give it.

relax bro, let go of your feelings.
>>
>>26456502
The overwhelming majority of western women are nothing more than sexual objects. That's just the way they've been raised.. Any even mildly attractive woman has nothing of value beyond her appearance, and until you faggots realize this and go about your life accordingly, you're going to continue being depressed and getting cucked. Don't bend over backwards to please them, don't fall in "love" and don't put them on this pedestal. Falling in love with something incapable of love is never going to work out.
>>
>>26457288
this is why football is the only thing that matters in life, and my emotional well-being is entirely dependent on the performance of my team
>>
>>26457288

Yeah you're right to be honest, I already knew this before I even got involved with her I just felt I had absolutely nothing left to lose, wanted to let my guard down and let some tiny glimmer of hope back into my life for once. My fucking mistake believe me.

What makes me laugh is that when we first met I was a cold distant prick and she treated me like a king (paid for a flight to visit) lel
>>
>>26457204
Well the problem I think you're facing and I do too is women expect you to be able to read between the lines of behaviour, have some degree of social intelligence and be a man and uncharitably, have a sixth sense for what she means. In that guy above's case, she doesn't mean not to see someone and shouldn't be hampered by her stupid rules. She's just letting off steam. Sometimes they do ridiculous shit like that to see if you're savvy enough to ignore it. Writing this now makes me change my mind a bit and think yes it would be easier if they were honest, but a story has to have shit happen and without their manufactured dramas, what would they talk to their girlfriends about?
>>
File: 1423601422983.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423601422983.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>26456502
> Tells me she wants to break up
> I tell her I still love her
> Why can't women be honest

So let me get this straight. The bitch tells you straight in your face she wants to break up, which anyone with half a brain would know means she doesn't love you anymore and your first reaction to this is to tell her that you still love her....

She is honest with you, you put her on the spot by not accepting her honesty and now you are complaining about her putting you on the spot and not accepting you not wanting to be friends.

I mean don't get me wrong, she sounds like a fucking child with that whole "let's stay friends" bullshit, but so do you!
>>
>>26457673

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't ask her to stay with me, I asked her to tell me if she still loved me or not, she gave me a wishy-washy non-answer about still loving me but wanting to be "friends" hence why I wrote

>I tell her I still love her, she says all that fucking "I love you in a different way" shit

in the first place.
>>
>>26457784
You shouldn't have embarressed her by spouting all that clingy bullshit when she doesn't want you anymore.
>>
>>26457912

Thanks for the insight genius
>>
>>26456876
>tells me she wants a break
Hey idiot, this doesn't exist in the real world
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.