[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /considers suicide every single minute of every single day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

who /considers suicide every single minute of every single day but can't bring himself to do it/ here?

my life is basically constant suffering and loneliness at this point and I really wish i could escape but i can't
>>
>>26456044
This is just another planet's hell. We can't escape unless we kill ourselves.
>>
>>26456072
I can't bring myself to do it anon, I really can't, god I wish there was a painless quick way to do it
>>
>>26456044
i know that fucking feel bro,i hope someday im brave enough to kill myself
>>
If only I had a driver's license and car and a hose.
>>
Kill your ego. Stop caring in the slightest what people think and go do whatever the fuck you want.
As long as you aren't hurting anyone, who fucking cares?
>>
>>26456106
I appreciate the advice anon, but you really don't understand.
My life is a big pile of utter shit to the point that I don't even have the will power to describe it, and I'm totally convinced that the only way out of this is killing myself.
>>
>>26456140
I used to be just like you, and you're right, killing yourself is the way out. But I don't mean that literally. Kill your conscious constructed version of yourself.
We as human beings are literally just blank slates, you can be and do whatever the fuck you want my friend. The past and future are merely an idea, a thought. The only thing that's real is now.
Do what you want, friend.
>>
>>26456106

>someone doesn't see any joy in life any more
>people recommend doing "crazy" shit
>>
>>26456172
We're all crazy, everyone's just too scared to admit it or show it. Normal people are the true crazies because they're living a lie.
>>
>>26456172
This.
It's even worse than the people who say "just pull up and be happy"
I don't give a fuck about "crazy" stuff, it's all so incredibly boring.
>>
>>26456156
and how do you achieve that?
>>
>>26456208
Took me 6 months of thinking "What do I truly want to do in this situation?" I trained my mind to listen more to my subconscious rather than my conscious. Because that's where the real you lies.
>>
>>26456202
When you lose small mind you breathe eternal life my friend.
>>
>>26456226
>"What do I truly want to do in this situation?"
could you give me some examples of things you did? im interested in this thing since i feel the same way as OP
>>
>>26456267
I didn't necessarily do the things I thought of, I just started trying to think of what my subconscious really wants and not what my conscious wants. The subconscious is ancient and has been around for fucking ages, the conscious is basically a baby in the alpha stages of development. Problem is though a lot of people think their personality and the ttrue them is their constructed "thought of" version of themselves, when in reality the real you comes naturally and without thought.
>>
>>26456319
hmmm i see,thanks for your answer anon
>>
>>26456044
ill kill you senpai if thats what you want
>>
>>26456341
No problem my man. I hope you break through to the other side, the grass is greener.
>>
>>26456044
You're about to enter the abyss robot
>>
>>26456156
>blank slate
I suggest you start reading...anything really. Anything with donald duck or similar should be right up your alley atm.
>>
>>26456713
I'm deeply and truly happy with myself. Can you say the same?
>>
File: 1258703025523.jpg (429KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1258703025523.jpg
429KB, 1920x1200px
Try listening to some Eckhart Tolle and see if it doesn't change how you look at things. I don't necessarily buy into a lot of his 'spiritual' ideology, but his views on how we suffer via the ego is pretty intuitive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deq_1lg9Dlo
>>
>>26456751
Why are you still here? Not the same person you replied to.
>>
>>26456787
I enjoy helping people. I also used to come here for the feels because I was a robot and now that I'm not I want to help you guys.
>>
>>26456044
Jump, hang, shoot, cut, swallow.
>>
>>26456044
Me.

I just don't want to hurt the famalam.
>>
>>26456761
Damn near all music is talking about it lol.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.