[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deadpool says "dick" >Entire theater bursts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15

File: god punish them.jpg (150KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
god punish them.jpg
150KB, 900x900px
>Deadpool says "dick"
>Entire theater bursts into laughter, people choking

>There is a reference
>Hear at least three people saying "oh mh gad, that's a refrence!! Omg HAEhHehe let me xplain buddy XDdd"

What the fuck is wrong with the normal fags?
>>
>>26455954
That's what you get for liking memepool.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>26455954
I'm going to watch this movie tomorrow. I'm attempting to become a normie but I'm just in a weird spot between total robot and failed normie. This guy is at my house now, talking about going to clubs later. I hate clubs. I wish I was alone. We were with some girls earlier but they clearly aren't attracted to me and they quickly left.

I managed to get invited to a guys birthday party, but I was at work when they all met up, and when I got off they all ignored my messages.

I think I've made a mistake. I was alone for a reason. I don't fit in. I'm very ugly. I don't know anything about popular music of dances or a snapchat or instant gram.
>>
>>26455954
They wanna sound cool to their pals.
>there was no reference at all.
>>
>>26455954
The drive for sex causes them to want to fit. They are so sexed crazed they try to fit in even in situations where the probability of sex is almost nil.
>>
>>26455954
this movie was jennifer Lawrence in film-form
>>
>>26455979
But, I don't even like him. I felt bored on my Friday night so I decided to go watch the movie.
I guess that's what I get for watching a memepool movie.

>>26456011
I hope you enjoy the movie and that all your wishes would come true, my friend.
>>
>watching capeshit
>paying to watch capeshit
>paying to watch capeshit with normies

The real question is: what is wrong with you?
>>
>>26456059
deadpool doesn't have a cape moron
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 819x460px
>>26456079
But he is still le superhero good guy versus bad guy. Only le watchmen is a good superhero movie.
>>
>>26456104
>Not reading Graphic Novel

Haha, normal fag.

Just kidding, movie is good, too.
>>
>>26456104
this is the truth

la originale bot
>>
I don't find much funny anymore. Everything is using Reddit tier humor or one liners
>>
What did you expect?
Its an action superhero film, it has shitty one liners, hundreds of nameless henchmen who die in droves, one 'they obviously will' love interest amd shit that doesnt make sense but looks cool.

Youre just being a pretentious cunt, just sit back and enjoy it
>>
>>26456104
deadpool isn't a good guy you moron
>>
>>26455954

What's wrong with the movie? I liked it, thought it was pretty funny. Besides it even has a r9k character in it.

>Not identifying with Dirpinder.
>>
>>26456447
>dirpinder confirmed for savage

The movie was genuinely funny, with a few tryhard moments. I couldn't stop laughing after the "The moment I've all been waiting for!" line.

Also negasonic was qt as FUCK
>>
>>26456047
There wasn't a green lantern reference?
>>
>>26456447
lmao thinking you can identify with him.
He was just an emotionless Chad.
>>
>>26456577
no he wasn't moron
>>
File: not so cool pepe.jpg (16KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
not so cool pepe.jpg
16KB, 248x241px
>>26456056
>going to a popular movie alone on a friday night
how on earth did you survive
>>
>>26456079
>>26456436
>>26456772
Do you just call people "moron"?
>>
File: Deadpool.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool.gif
977KB, 500x281px
Movie was pretty good. I laughed a lot plus now I can't wait for an even bigger budgeted Deadpool 2 with FUCKING CABLE. Can't wait for Suicide Squad.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1046x1114px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1046x1114px
>tfw Thursday you made a thread about whether or not you should see Deadpool since it would try so hard to be a meme movie
>tfw everybody commented "who the fuck cares? Go see it"
>tfw you predicted that despite everyone telling you no one cares that there would be a thread lambasting the movie and everyone would agree
HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY FUCKING HYPOCRISY
I CANT STAND THE TWO FACEDNESS OF THIS HYPOCRITICAL BOARD
pic related. It's the pic I used in the thread I made
>>
>>26456854
those other 2 aren't me
>>
>>26455954
4 guys talked behind me the whole movie. 1 minute into the movie a white man asked if they were gonna talk the whole movie and they did. After the movie I called them Wetbacks. One stopped walking and I bumped into him to instigate a fight and he didn't do shit.

At one point i the movie I was bout ready to stand up and not ask them if they want to take it outside as into fight I was ready to tell em like theres no option, other option is me right here fucking you up in your seats.
>>
>>26456916
Suicide squad is going to be randumb disney garbage
>>
File: Yeah263.jpg (52KB, 278x298px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah263.jpg
52KB, 278x298px
>>26456993
no you stupid shit head, you don't understand.

If you call everything shit/meme/stupid/gay/dumb/etc then you're going to forever be an angsty faggot who will continue to have no friends and a life. Say goodbye to Rose homo.

Now if you actually go into life enjoying shit, not everything but at least having some smiles here and possibly like new shit (perhaps this movie) then you could fucking be a normal asshole and have a close-knit group of friends, plans every Friday, game night at your house, fucking Rose, and (most importantly) to stop bitching on 4chins.

Nigger.
>>
>>26457089
no you are wrong moron
>>
>>26456993

I remember your thread.
This is almost an exact replica of it.

I agree.
>>
>>26457091
Deadpool is different from other Super Hero movies though. It has the biggest normie following because "le dirty humour". Plus unlike other Super Hero movies, this one tries way too hard. It's like the "Scary Movies" of Super Hero movies.
>>
>>26457145
i'm going to put my penis into your nasty, smelly pussy against your will.
>>
In 11 hours I will be getting some tasty Mexican food with my brother, then we'll be seeing this movie. How is it, realistically non-contrarian speaking?
>>
>>26456279
same. i have to go back to the 90s to laugh.
they don't make movies like Spyhard and Grumpy Old Men anymore because they're too offensive to minorities and women.
you can't offend anyone in any movies anymore.

the Naked Gun is so racist and has so many sexist jokes while also having perverted jokes, shit even fart jokes. they just don't do that shit anymore, you might offend someone.
>>
>>26457165
put it this way: you and your brother are going to be giving each other AT LEAST handjobs in the theater.
>>
>>26457165
Depends how much you enjoy Marvel/capeshit in general

I'm not a fan of comics (only saw it because my brother didn't want to go alone) so I didn't enjoy it as much as most people, but it was still kind of fun to watch.
>>
>>26457242
I enjoy them for what they are, not great movies but usually fun at least.
>>26457186
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
> watching action blockbusters
I don't know what you expected. Was there big explosions and car crashes enough? A lot of bullets I suppose? You should go to ninegag, they must be flooded with related posts.
>>
>>26457252
Well you'll probably enjoy that the movie pokes a bit of fun at marvel movies
>>
>>26457252
It means you and your brother are faggots and you do sick shit together, homo. And the movie is so boring, you'll break your rule of never getting freaky with the bro in public.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
feel when no mentor colossus
>>
File: Yeah260.jpg (40KB, 277x328px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah260.jpg
40KB, 277x328px
>>26457145

Did you even watch the movie? No seriously, did you? Cause it fine. I laughed, my friends laughed, and the crowd laughed. There was a lot of funny shit, though some tryhard shit here and there, but overall it was like an 8/10 movie. All you did was say it's shit cause it has a huge fanbase.
>>
>>26457264
Cool, thank you anon.
>>26457276
Kek, you're gay.
>>
>>26457314
You routinely feel the hot squirt of your brother's semen in the back of your throat, and you're calling ME gay? I don't think so, brofo.
>>
File: 1HK6kUP.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1HK6kUP.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>26456845
by being the coolest...
>>
File: dirpinder.png (216KB, 1070x1007px) Image search: [Google]
dirpinder.png
216KB, 1070x1007px
>>26456447
who the fuck is dirpinder?
can you link some image?
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 960x960px
>watching blockbusters

Op is 20
>>
>>26457347
wew googlewack confirmed
>>
>>26457310
This, you are absolutely right most of the kids at my theater leaved when Deadpool got buttfucked and the ones that stayed were quiet and nice.
It was surprising since when I saw the last avengers (that was shit by the way) kids on the front row were screaming and putting dubstep on during the fights.
Deadpool is one of the best marvel I saw with watchmen even if you guys didn't like it you cannot say that it was some normie boring shit like iron man and captain chad
>>
>>26457310
8/10 is really generous, there are a lot of great movies out there

It was a nice comedy and a refreshing take on the superhero trend, but it wasn't really anything more.
>>
>>26456993
Trailer wasn't that great which is why I didn't have high hopes. Awesome movie! Usually movies aren't way better than the trailer.
>>
File: IMG_20151231_192354.jpg (597KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_192354.jpg
597KB, 1836x3264px
>>26456845
It really isn't as bad as you think. No one cares you are there just like you don't give a shit about them.

Honestly, as soon as you get over "boohoo so lonley" the world becomes anything you want to do.
>>
The humor felt pretty forced. At times it felt like the movie was trapped by its own "dirty comedy full of funny one liners" image.
>>
File: 1453527737164.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1453527737164.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>26455954
>going to a movie thearter to watch a normalfag movie
>why are there normalfags there

JEE WIZZ, I WONDER WHY NORMALFAGS WOULD BE AT THE CINEMA
>>
>>26456056
>I hope you enjoy the movie and that all your wishes would come true, my friend.
Well I went to the club. It could've been worse. I'm back home now, I wish this guy would leave though. I told him he could stay at my place but I honestly just wanna be alone now. Pretty drunk, but not more than my average night. He's probably not leaving until tomorrow afternoon. Overall I'd rate club as a 4/10 experience. Underneath all the flashing lights and loud music is just a ton of insecure normies. Normal life isn't that great, the only positive is getting laid, it's all about sex at the end of the day.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 1027x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1027x767px
>>26458532
Also I feel significantly more lonely than a normal night. After seeing so many pretty women I just feel like shit.

Robot>>>>>>>failed normie
>>
>>26458118
Not "why are normal fags there".

Why are the normal fags such faggots? "heaHUAHE he said dick XDDDddd TOP KOK"

"Ohamg THAT is A REFERNCE : - )D that I udnerstond xDDDDDD deadpool so k00l"

Kill yourself, stupid tripfag.
>>
>>26456047
There were many
The film was literally violence and pop culture call outs
I still enjoyed it though
>>
>>26459444
come on now mr.hothead
>>
>>26456165
>watched the movie=didn't read the graphic novel
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.