[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take to make a perfect world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: utopia.jpg (220KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
utopia.jpg
220KB, 2000x1000px
What would it take to make a perfect world?
>>
>>26455484
Genocide of all non-white people
>>
Prolly like ten bucks
>>
>>26455484
The absence of intelligent life.
>>
>>26455506
>implying all white people are perfect
>>
>>26455484
Agent Smith already told you that it doesn't work due to human nature.
>>
>>26455510
this

do heroin op
>>
>>26455521
good post i must say
>>
>>26455521
We're already doing that and it's making the world pretty damn shitty.

Ignorance is the enemy of peace and prosperity, not intelligence.
>>
>>26455484
small pastel-colored equines
>>
>>26455506

>Genocide of all people.

Fixed.
Whites aren't the only ones that cause problems. Want people to stop bothering you, gotta get rid of EVERYONE.
>>
Genocide all the niggers.
>>
>>26455484
hope

and maybe a genocide or five
>>
Virtual reality and no need to work
>>
>>26455506
White people are the main cause of problems for other white people for most of history. Pretty much all the serious problems.

I don't see how killing all non whites will solve that.
>>
>>26455667
lol very funny post
>>
>>26455762
humans as a whole are intelligent life. if no smart people were ever born somehow, there would be nobody to give the stupid assholes cool shit that has the capability to fuck everything up.
>>
>>26455484
A big enough anti-matter bomb in the nucleus of our planet
EVERY
LIFE
FORM
MUST
DIE
>>
>>26456389
Stupid assholes have been fucking shit up since the dawn of time. They don't need technology to do it, they're masters of the craft even without tools.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.