[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chubby gf always complaining and crying about how she feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1453912761527.png (303KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1453912761527.png
303KB, 368x657px
>chubby gf always complaining and crying about how she feels inadequate because she's not as hot as her QT Stacy sister
>gets even more upset when I suggest working out with me if it bothers her so much

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>26455413
>thinking your gfs sister is QT
>not telling her she's the hottest
>suggesting to work out when she's already vulnerable
>>
>>26455467
>thinking your gfs sister is QT
I can't help it, she's gorgeous. My gf would look like that too if shed just lose a couple pounds.

>not telling her she's the hottest
Other than before we were officially dating where she first showed me a picture of her sister while we were drinking and I mentioned she was good looking, I haven't said a thing about it.

>suggesting to work out when she's already vulnerable
Well, what else do you do about insecurities like that? Doesn't it make sense to fix them if they bother you that much?
>>
>>26455467
Triggered you sjw cuck? OP wasn't in the wrong to suggest working out if she has a poor body image it just goes to show that she's not looking to improve herself only her validation. She's not willing to make any positive changes to better herself she just wants people to coddle her and tell her "b-but you're not fat you're thick and sexy girl! Don't ever change!"
>>
If it matters so much to her then she should be the one to change it. Clearly it doesn't bother OP. Fuck it OP let her do what she wants. She can figure it out herself eventually
>>
>>26455511
>OP wasn't in the wrong to suggest working out if she has a poor body image it just goes to show that she's not looking to improve herself only her validation.

Right? Besides, I didn't even care that much about the extra pounds, I'm content with her as she is, but she just won't get over her own sense of inadequacy.

>b-but you're not fat you're thick and sexy girl!

She actually is a pretty thick girl, just by bone structure and shit. If she lost a little more weight shed be god tier if you're into that kind of girl.
>>
>>26455542
The problem is that now she's talking about being severely depressed over it and even thinking about killing herself. Not sure I should let her "figure it out for herself".
>>
>>26455467
>denial
>lying
>logical suggestion when someone complains cos they are fat, suggesting to go together is a great way

Fuck you sjw cuck for making me reply
>>
>>26455684
Jesus christ. The thing with people is that they like to not blame themselves for their own problems. If you want to help her, you need to talk to her about how if she doesn't like a part of herself, she either needs to grow to accept and love it or change it. Tell her that it's not about her health or her body, it's about her perception of herself and her self confidence, and you want her to feel good about herself. Tell her exercise is a sure fire method because she's going to feel proud of herself for it and when it's effects make themselves known she's going to feel great about herself. Exercise isn't selling out on positive image, it's about developing a positive image, and the benefits will probably help her depression, chemically speaking.
>>
File: 1453969416306.jpg (38KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
1453969416306.jpg
38KB, 567x523px
>>26455413
How does it feel to fuck the sister compared to your gf?
>>
>>26455852
Wish I knew.

>>26455830
I told her all of this, exactly like that. She still got upset. She gets bitter if I even subtly suggest it, like asking her to take up taekwondo with me.
>>
>>26455413
tell her not to eat a fucking cow everyday and walk a mile or two
>>
>>26455413
Are you fit? If not, you need to lead by action. That means you need to get your ass in the gym first and go hard, faggot. If you are, you should just dump her ass. She's obviously weighing you down and you don't need that kind of stress in your life.
>>
>>26456528
She actually eats pretty healthy, I don't think that's the problem. Although, I eat pretty unhealthy myself and by association so does she when she's with me sometimes.

Can't argue with the jogging though.
>>
>>26455413
I know this feel.

Had a pretty good looking qt a few years ago.

But her sister man, holy fuck.

They were twins.

And i never popped the question.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, get another chance at that, especially since im Hikko now.
>>
>>26456581
She prolly snacks all day long thats the problem with women
>>
She wants to hear how much better she is and how pretty she is instead of actual solutions
>>
>>26456563
Used to be fit. I'm still in pretty good shape, but I haven't been hitting the gym lately.

Dumping her (something I've seriously considered) is something I'm not sure I can even do, since she's implied that I'm one of the only things stopping her from killing herself. Not sure I want to take that risk.

I know, that's really bad, but getting out isn't that easy right now.
>>
>>26455413
Just ditch the fat cunt. She's clearly just looking for validation without intending to put in the work to deserve it.
>>
>>26456587
Her sisters engaged. I don't think I'll ever get to tap that.

>>26456606
I hadn't thought much about that, but now that you mention it, you might be on to something. I'll have to be more observant.

>>26456609
You're probably right.

I can't even do that either because then its just going to normalize that behavior and knowing women, they'll tread all over you if you do shit like that.
>>
>>26456637
Then you need to tell her family that she's suicidal and that it's not healthy for either of you. She's holding you hostage to bring you down to her level. I've been in this scenario, man. I'm telling you, it's only going to end badly for you in the long run. If you don't get out now, some fucked up chain of events will eventually unfold where you end up being burnt.

Be a man, OP. She's dragging you down to use you as a stepping stone.
>>
>>26456678
Can't do that for reasons I mentioned in my other post.
>>
>>26456715
I'm pretty sure her family's aware she's dealing with depression. They're very old school though, not sure they take it seriously.

If I were to try to get out, how do I do it without risking her killing herself?
>>
>>26456717
Fuck her. Let her kill herself. You shouldn't have to put up with petty female bullshit in the off chance that the wretched whore will kill herself if you take a hike.
>>
>>26456752
Idk, I've seen plenty attention whores who talk about killing themselves for attention, but I think this one could be legit. She's basically a female robot, not a femanon, but the actual female equivalent of a robot.
>>
>>26456806
No such thing. Take your fat cunt gf and your bullshit back to /adv/.
>>
>>26456748
It doesn't seem like she's a horrible person, so tell her that she needs to take time for herself. Let her know that it's the last thing you want to do, but her suffering is going to cause substantial strain on the relationship in the long run. Say something like, "Listen, this is the absolute last thing I want to do, but I need you to be present in the moment with me right now. I think you need to take time for yourself. I'm not saying this because I'm over you. I want things to work out, although your depression is going to place an incredible burden on the future of our relationship and I'd rather salvage what we have in the immediate moment than let it crash and burn. You need to figure out what makes you happy and how you can move past this. Everything I've suggested to you obviously isn't working, so I can't do anything to help you and it's killing me. I need you to do this for yourself so you can become the person you want to be. I want you to be happy whether it's with or without me. Just know I'll be in your corner rooting for you. I'm always arms length away."

I don't know the ins and outs of your relationship, so I'm being overly general. Just don't let her freak out on you. Remain calm when you deliver the news and don't go back on your word, it'll make you look weak willed.
>>
>>26456974
That's an excellent way to say it. Thank you.
>>
>>26457132
No doubt, man. I'd hate to see you back here 3 months later like, "I got cucked after helping my gf get fit and out of depression. I'm killing myself."

t. Chad
>>
>>26455413

She just wanted to hear "No you're perfect just the way you are". You giving suggestions on how to solve the problem isn't what she wanted. So she got upset.
I was in the same boat. Good lord we had so many fights because of that. I'm glad I broke up with that girl.
>>
>>26455467
>being le nice guy
It doesn't work you fucking cuckold
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.