[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger meme than liking chilli? >HURR DURR I LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chili.jpg (15KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
chili.jpg
15KB, 620x412px
Is there a bigger meme than liking chilli?

>HURR DURR I LIKE THE FEEL OF MY MOUTH BURNING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO TASTE THE OTHER FLAVOURS IN THE FOOD

Please tell me that no one actually likes this sorry excuse for a vegetable
>>
>>26455308

>stop liking what I don't llke
>>
Do you eat them whole or something
>>
>>26455308
Chilies confirmed most alpha vegetable known to man:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html
>>
>MOOOOM I SAID MILD HOT SAUCE ON MY WINGS YOU BITCH

MY MOUTH HURTS :'(

you're a pussy
spicy food is so good

stay eating mac n cheese and salisbury steak
>>
If you bomb your food with that shit then yes
Beta who can't take spice detected
>>
>>26455308
It's not supposed to be overwhelming, and the more you eat the hotter you'll be able to stand without it becoming too much.
>>
>>26455308
The ultimate autism fruit.

>that kid who ate a whole chilli in front of everyone and ended up looking like a complete idiot, because the average human body can't tolerate that kind and amount of heat
I heard a study that autistic people tend to enjoy very spicy foods thay most people can't handle, because of insensitivity to temperature and how autists seek strong sensory stimulation.
>>
>>26455749
Yes the entirety of the subcontinent is autistic then.
>>
>>26455308

Helps with my depression desu
Breaks up the void cycle
>>
chili isnt even that spicy faggot.

hamburger with habenero is god tier.
>>
>>26455776
You especially.
>>
>>26455308
I'm Mexican so liking spicy food is pretty printed in my DNA. I like it because sometimes in life people/things shit on you and you gotta learn to take the heat
>>
>>26455308
>chilly peppers
>not sweet red peppers
it's like you want to suffer.
if I want something that burns I'll eat some garlic or onions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.