[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked /adv/ but they were being normies again and told me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: elevator-shoes.jpg (34KB, 656x342px) Image search: [Google]
elevator-shoes.jpg
34KB, 656x342px
I asked /adv/ but they were being normies again and told me to be myself. So I'll ask you guys instead.

Does anyone on here have or had elevator shoes?
I'm thinking about buying a pair but I'm a bit skeptical. Do they really work or do others notice?
>>
>elevator shoes

fucking autistic and uncomfy tbqh

how tall are you?
>>
From what I remember of seeing a picture of someone wearing them, it can be pretty obvious if the pant legs aren't covering the back of them a little.
>>
>>26454465
5'10 king of the manlets. I was hoping to be able to boost it to 6'
>>
>>26454503

where do you live, the fucking netherlands?

There is no place on earth where 5'10 is a manlet.

That's like having a 6 inch dick and being depressed about it
>>
>>26454594
Where do you live, fucking Asia?
In most western countries everything below 6' is manlet tier. The average height of young males in my country is 6'
>>
>>26454678
Do you also think every above 6'2 is lanklet tier?
>>
>>26454594
>There is no place on earth where 5'10 is a manlet.

It's certainly manlet in most of western and central europe, for young males.
>>
File: 1362921793485.jpg (244KB, 379x324px) Image search: [Google]
1362921793485.jpg
244KB, 379x324px
>>26454594
>That's like having a 6 inch dick and being depressed about it
I'm depressed about my 7.5 inch dick desu

The one time I tried having sex I hurt my gf
She broke up with me soon after
Fucking shallow cunts, hate them
>>
dawg just get a pair of nike air max's
>>
>>26454445
I'm 5'6 but wear boots with a 1.5" heel and a 1" insert, making me over 5'8

I'd recommend it, gives you a confidence boost.
They're Prada boots too, so they look great and I get complements on them. Most high-end designer shoes are actually designed to give you a boost yet hide it because they are well aware that such things will make you look more attractive.

>>26454503
>5'10 king of the manlets. I was hoping to be able to boost it to 6'
Well now you are just being silly. You don't really need anything extra at that height. It almost hurts you in a way.
>>
Are you trying to wear high heels to make your gay manlet ass stick out? nerd
>>
>>26454445
I got a pair of Hush Puppies similar to OP's pic. Comfiest shoes ever. A real life-saver for someone with flat, bony feet like myself.
>>
>>26454445
Women wear heels. Only the insecurity and the way it makes you react to things are what makes short people unattractive if the selection of mate is not purely made on gene searching purposes, lifts can't help with that.
>>
>>26456725
>height has nothing to do with attraction
>womyn only care about personality! :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.