[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents always fighting ,getting more and more intense as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1453652854081.png (281KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453652854081.png
281KB, 600x450px
>Parents always fighting ,getting more and more intense as time passes
>Gonna move out in a couple of months
>They might divorce since the only one keeping them together is me

What do I do guys? Can I even do anything or just let them slug it out and hope I'll get a cute sister?
>>
File: Reclam_8.jpg (59KB, 377x561px) Image search: [Google]
Reclam_8.jpg
59KB, 377x561px
I am actually in the same situation, it is going on for 7 years already, I would be actually happy if they divorce, if they fight everyday they should not be together, it is bad for both of them
>>
>>26453663
if you're old enough to post on 4chan getting a sister is probably not going to affect you very much.

just let them break apart if they really can't stand each other. it's healthier to them and to you.
don't make a big deal out of the relationship of your parents. they're just human beings.
>>
>>26453663
Let them divorce, it will be easier to use them that way.
>>
File: best.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>26453715
kek , I'm not that heartless but I do have that in mind.
>>
File: 1417131779380.png (379KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417131779380.png
379KB, 700x700px
Is that supposed to be Mari?

Also, you should kill your parents so you're last memories of them will be of them together and married.
>>
>>26453663
Have your parents fought since you were young or did it just start recently? My parents fought a lot throughout my whole life and divorced when I was 18, after a few months their relationship improved significantly and they are good friends now. Honestly divorcing was the best thing they ever did for each other. It will suck at first but just try to distract yourself with other shit, but don't be afraid to be sad every once in a while. It will pass with time, bud. And don't forget, /r9k/ is always here to talk
>>
>>26454063
They have been fighting since I was a child , mostly because of my dad's drinking habit , then he goes abroad for a couple of years (4-6 years ) and now we live with him overseas. But now they fight over simple things for hours and hours with increasing frequency.
>>
>>26454263
That's rough anon, my dad was always a straight edge no nonesense guy who never drank or never did drugs but my mom was the alcoholic. Strangely enough they never really fought over that, there was always other shit to argue about. Are you close with your parents?
>>
>>26454326
I'm not very open with them , you could say that my friends know more about me .I can even go as far as to say that even if they die , I wouldn't mind it that much but I truly care for them as a person and their well being since they are reaching their retirement age soon and a divorce will fuck things up for both of them.
>>
>>26454408
Yeah economically a divorce can be shitty on both parties. The best thing to do is hope that they will be amicable to each other, but if things do get ugly just withdraw for a bit. I genuinley hope everything turns out alright man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.