[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 Months behind on rent >pawned everything but my laptop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1349457375489.png (40KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1349457375489.png
40KB, 393x400px
>3 Months behind on rent
>pawned everything but my laptop
>enough cash for a week of ramen
>being evicted in two days
>cold as tits outside (-20c)
>been putting out resumes like extensively with no luck
>no family in the country to turn to
>no friends to crash with

Well, robots, looks like I'm going to be officially homeless pretty soon here. I refuse to pawn my laptop (I could get 150$ tops) because it is my only contact with the outside world. Have any of you ever had experience with this type of situation before? Do you have any tips for me? I have a feeling I can get by for a while, I'm good pals with a homeless guy near my place that I can talk to and ask what the musts and don'ts are.
I can't like, I'm scared.
>>
>>26453643
where do you live anon?

original
>>
>>26453643
I'm guessing Ontario? I know a place hiring in Milton for $13 an hour.
>>
>>26453677
Montreal, and it's not going to be getting any hotter any time soon
>>
File: Homeless Pepe.gif (804KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Pepe.gif
804KB, 700x525px
>>26453643
>no friends to crash with
>I'm good pals with a homeless guy near my place
Hmmm.
>>
Wow, that's rough. Do you at least have a car you can sleep in?
>>
But I thought you could get on neetbux and live like a king? /r9k/ wouldn't lie to me!
>>
>>26453643
Shit anon. I live in a yeropoor country but I wish I could help. I'm kind a poor my self. I have like 30 yerobucks to spare I could send you. Western union? If you could get a ticket here you could live here, got a spare room and food.
Got no advice. Any social help from the govermentman?
>>
If you were a qt grill I would give you shelter in exchange for being my maid/sex slave.
>>
>>26454010
If slaves gender is importand for you, you don't belong here. Plaese leave faggot.
>>
>>26454076
I thought /r9k/ hated gays and traps.
>>
>>26454010
Thats adding insults to injury
>>
>>26453643

Don't worry senpai, being hopeless isn't that bad.
I've been homeless for 3 months, just follow the right path and you'll be fine.

>Focus on bottle hunting, get a shopping cart for them.
>Go the the center of the city and bag there, you can make like 20 bucks a day
>Eat supermarket food or homeless center food
>Set a camp under a bridge or any other place people don't go to.
>>
>>26454092
You clearly haven't spent much time here.
>>
>>26454116
>gays can't be robots because they can go out and get laid anytime!
>>
>>26453723
Dam op,
I'm moving to montreal on monday...without a job lined up.
>>
>>26453723
I'm in moncton and would offer you a place but yeah...too far I imagine
>>
>>26456946
I live in the states, but I wish I had a passport because I'd drive the poor guy to your place.
>>
>>26453643
>i refuse to pawn my laptop
Pawn it an get some shitty smartphone you twat, you are going to get robbed if you carry that thing around at night
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.