[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol is really a mirecle drug. Feel bad,depressed and paranoid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 20151116_112550.jpg (1003KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151116_112550.jpg
1003KB, 2560x1536px
Alcohol is really a mirecle drug. Feel bad,depressed and paranoid. Drink two beers, ready to conqure the world. Already thinking of calling up on some plebs to see what their up to. If only I could use it in moderation, after a x amount my autism comes out real bad.
>>
>>26453141
you have a drinking problem
>>
mount gay wat r ya a poof or something Xd yea nah good rum lad
>>
it just numbs you. you'll feel as bad/worse the next day.

best bet is to just deal if you dont want to become an alcoholic

trust me, i thought alcohol gave me all the courage. it might socially, but it fucks you in your daily endeavors which are more important in the long run.
>>
alcohol a shit

now meth, that's the good stuff
>>
>>26453141
>Drink two beers, ready to conqure the world.
how can u guys tolerate the taste of that?
>>
>>26453141
What autism comes out?
>>
>>26453302
this
it isn't sustainable. you'll end up fat as shit and completely drained
>>
>>26453228
>>26453302
I'm 30 and been drinkin since I was 13. Never daily but in binges. Started with weekends. Never drink at the job too. If I drink 2 beers and a few shots I feel acomplished in the morning for not drinking.
>>
Alcohol is a great medicine against autism. Unfortunately it's addictive.
>>
>>26453329
Underage please leave REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26453141
Tobacco is really a mirecle drug. Feel bad,depressed and paranoid. smoke a cig, ready to conqure the world. Already thinking of calling up on some plebs to see what their up to. If only I could use it in moderation, after a x amount my cancer genes start triggering.

But really, I fucking love nicotine.
>>
>>26453496
My first too but I know fags who think that beer is too icky.
>>
Who /opioids/ here?

What kind?
>>
>>26453141
>>26453528
word this is why you need to switch to weed
there's literally no downsides it actually cures everything
>>
>>26453645
>>26453622
Fentanyl (phentanyl) here. Quiting though. Too heavy. Live in a country where its the only opioid. Have tryed oxy from italy.
Opioids are fucking amazing and would not quit if millioner.
>>
https://youtu.be/-Zj50DmBFp0

This. Two pints and you can take on the whole empire
>>
>>26453645
Op here
Can't smoke weed anymore. Instant feels overload. Only smoke 5min before sleep.
>>
>>26453645
I feel like a sack of shit for a few days after smoking weed, both physically shitty and depressed as fuck. Whenever I get high I do shit that I get embarrassed as fuck by once I sober up, too. I also hate that feeling of being high and wanting to do shit but being too high to do it
>>
>feed bad and depressed
>down a bottle of jack
>everything seems 10x worse and hopeless
>in tears
>destroying things
>ready to end it all
>pass out

never again
meme me once
shame on you.
>>
>>26454275
Few beers makes me feel good. 10 makes me sleepy.
Vodka brings out autism w/o any filters and don't get sleepy. So full scale sperging autism machine.
Rum/brandy is the best choice for me.
The results might be like that cause of what goes with drinks.
Beer goes straight.
Vodka with snacks (pickles, ham, smoked fish).
Brandy/rum goes with coke (aka sugar and caffine).
>>
>>26453726
Came to post this lol
>>
>>26453302
>>26453332

Wrong again normies. Nobody said anything about courage or having lowered inhibition - these are merely incidental effects, rather than being the reason behind the 1-2 beer cure. The reason being to ease your neurosis, to be at peace or at least closer to it. Miserable alone - Drink alone.

2 beers. Fat as shit? No. Decent diet? Any amount of actual exercise whatsoever? Not going to be fat.
>>
>>26454483
the problem is it never stays just 2 beers. you build tolerance so fast that by the 4th day of doing this in a row you're going to need 4 for the same effect
pretty soon you're chugging 4 every hour to keep the binge drink euphoria flowing
>>
>>26454540
On the 4th day you need less then the first. Normie, please leave.
>>
>sober
>don't want to do things

>drunk
>want to do things
>doing things is fun
>too drunk to do things well
>>
>>26454997
>doing things is fun

this is my gripe with life.
I wish things were worthwhile.
>>
>>26453141

it fucking sucks for me

have 2 beers i feel pretty good. but then i want to sustain the feeling so i drink more

then i just feel like shit. get all depressed. and then the next day i wake up super early, my body feels all achy and i feel horrible.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.