[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1455150622058.png (69KB, 235x242px) Image search: [Google]
1455150622058.png
69KB, 235x242px
You know what stops me from ending myself? It's not the thought of my family feeling sad or something like that since I know I'll be dead so I won't care about them, I wouldn't be able to care.

I haven't killed myself yet because I'm scared of what happens after death. I'm very sure that when you die everything goes black and your consciousness ceases to exist. And then it's nothing for eniternity. Not that you can even process that any more, because 'you' or the essence that made you 'you' when your alive no longer exists. Their would be no thoughts, nothing to see, no movement, nothing to feel. Just pure nothing. And that's terrifying. I could never truly believe in an afterlife because I'll aways know in the back of my mind that it's bullshit and only 'the nothing' or 'the long dark' awaits me after death. I think about death a lot. I've figured that no matter how shitty life is, it can't be worse than after death.

So /r9k/, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
Are you feeling ok op?
>>
>>26452933
I'm feeling ok, thank you for asking.
>>
>>26452960
Glad to hear it, just making sure homeski.
>>
>>26452869
The nothing that comes after death sounds like a sweet release. The only time I'm able to relax is when I'm sleeping or stoned out of my mind. I can't force myself to go through with anything too painful, so I'm going to wait to an hero until I have enough money for an exit bag.

Not that anyone here cares.
>>
>>26452869

No matter what I do I'm pretty much guaranteed to die in like 80 years at most so why speed up that process? That 80 years is pretty much nothing compared to the eternities I'll spend dead anyways, might as well wait it out.
>>
>>26452933
>>26452986
go back to plebbit desu senpai
>>
File: CDFuEBAUEAADxRU_kyol_vs_kyol.jpg (68KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CDFuEBAUEAADxRU_kyol_vs_kyol.jpg
68KB, 724x1024px
>>26452869
It is actually the opposite for me, if I actually know that I would stop existing, I would have done it already, actually being free and not thinking anymore sounds fantastic, but I'm not 100% sure that there will be nothing after it. There could be something even worse than life after death, which is the thing I fear the most
>>
>>26453278
dont want to start a religion debate or anything but the only basis you have for that fear is some rediculous books written thousands of years ago by superstitious cutlures, full of masive scientific inaccuracies.
I think it's safe to say nothing like that will happen.
>>
File: stealing your memes.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
stealing your memes.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I'm not scared, I'm actually extremely curious.
The kicker is that I wouldn't be able to share what I've discovered with anyone.
>>
File: disgusted christ-chan.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted christ-chan.png
98KB, 400x400px
>doesn't want to start a de-bait
>insults the holy book anyway
>>
I'm scared too, OP.
I don't believe in an afterlife but if there is one, I'm probably going to hell. And hell is, well... I don't need to explain why I'd rather be here than in hell.
But also the nothingness scares me that you described.

But what I fear the most would be: eternal nothingness but with a conscious mind. You're there in the infinite blackness. You don't have a body or anything, you're just... there. You are conscious. And THAT is scary as hell.
>>
File: 1454560754608.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1454560754608.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
Im not scared or anything, i just dont wanna bother anyone with finding my corpse or give someone a trauma from finding my dangling corpse.....

Wanna a hero myself, dont wanna damage other people, or be a bother at all

>Sorry
>>
>>26453491
Guess how I know you're extremely beta.
>>
>>26453523
Because im not incredibly selfish and never think?

I mean, thats what alphas do right? According to you atleast
>>
>>26453491
Anon, you bother even more people while being alive, your reason is one of the most attention seeking ones ever
>>
>>26452869
The worst thing is people keep breeding making more humans that will simply cease to exist. I even feel bad for animals. This universe should be wiped clean of all life to end this madness.
>>
File: 1454647792992.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454647792992.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>>26453550
Well, i count 2 people that i have regular contact with, and can consider me a burden, i have yet to make any mortal enemies or lifelong partners, so i wouldnt say i bother more people being alive..

As for the attention seeking part,

>Bury me
>>
I fucking hate my life and want to die like every 5 minutes. But this is my only life and the thought of my family mourning me kills me inside.

I'm just not ready to give up yet. I checked myself into emergency one day when I was having a panic attack because I thought I was going to hurt myself.
>>
File: 1453622618586.jpg (111KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1453622618586.jpg
111KB, 500x557px
>>26453317
Simply euphoric my brethren! Tell me, what vape pen do you prefer?
>>
Absolutely nothing happens after death, you idiot. Your consciousness is the result of your brain working.
>>
>>26452869
>And that's terrifying
Personally I think it's pretty kinky.
>>
File: 1453953659671.jpg (102KB, 550x739px) Image search: [Google]
1453953659671.jpg
102KB, 550x739px
I have a mixed feeling of why I haven't killed myself. It's not about what comes after death or death itself. I'm a bit scared of the pain before death and I want to go the least painful way possible, but everything cost money.
>>
I don't want to traumatize my family. I'm their highest hope. Everyone either had a family and never went to college or went straight to work. I'm th me only one. To see me fall would cause utter devastation.
>>
>>26453981
>the way your best friend's older still will throw up by the side of the road because she's crying so hard
I'm going to finish this, but I just had to pause there because this should not be the first reason someone thinks of. I don't even understand why you would reasonably expect this to happen.
>>
fear of nothingness
a faint sliver of hope things might improve, even if i don't change anything to achieve that. I don't know why that isn't gone at this point.

I don't want to be remembered by those that know me as the one who killed himself.
I don't want to hurt those that superficially care about me. If there was a way to disappear and not be remembered in anyones memory, I would leave/kill myself without a second thought. I don't know why I care. None of this matters if you are dead.
>>
>>26454066
Why aren't you afraid to go to sleep though? I mean sincerely, do you have an answer?
>>
Iktf, For as long as i can remember i have wanted to die and thought about killing myself all the time and even made some half assed attempts, one night i overdosed on some pain meds not intentional, had my stomach pumped and all that good stuff, It was scary knowing i could have died and really made me think about life and i found out i didn't really want to die at all.
I was just being an edgy whiny little bitch.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.