[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we create an anime for ourselves? Something normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why don't we create an anime for ourselves? Something normies won't understand.

Itt: we brainstorm ideas
>>
We already have Watamote.
>>
>tfw you watch anime with great animation and it makes you want to learn how to draw and animate
>tfw learning to draw is so fucking hard
>tfw one day if I actually get decent at drawing, I'll lose both my hands in a freak accident because I would have finally found happiness
>>
File: 1401388005485.jpg (6KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1401388005485.jpg
6KB, 250x197px
>tfw want to be some kind who knows many anime so I can finally go to /a/ and understand what they're talking about
>just end up watching nichijou and watamote over and over
>>
File: bear-838688_1920.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bear-838688_1920.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>26452854
they stole that because it was a girl playing a male character. It stood out to normies, it's why you see so many tomoko reactions being used.

I feel like /r9k/ is the only board missing drawfags. I don't think this will work O,. no one here has a hobby that can contribute to your proposed idea. Most /r9k/ posters are media gluttons.
>>
>>26452939
Idc. It's the only anime I've ever been able to relate to and laugh at myself with. I'm not going to start hating it just because normies like it.
>>
>>26452836
Welcome to the NHK was pretty relatable.
>>
>>26453135
No it wasn't.................

Do you have a cute girl who pretends to love you just to manipulate you? Welcome to the NHK needs to be wiped from existence.
>>
>>26453367
>Do you have a cute girl who pretends to love you just to manipulate you?
I did until she crushed me.

I've been watching it over and over; it's theraputic to me.
>>
>>26453414
In that case I envy you ;_;
>>
>>26453440
>In that case I envy you ;_;
Please don't. I always thought that the phrase "it's better to have loved and lost...." was good advice. It's not. It's better not to have your heart crushed. Just learn from my stupidity and don't get too emotionally involved with women.
>>
We could create a VN where all the girls gradually start to hate you and treat you like shit and the only good end is to pick the trap

As an added bonus, making a VN is actually possible
>>
all robots turn into little girls, we kill normies and drink tea

r8
>>
>>26453482
this this this fund it
>>
>>26452836
"Can't Dodge the Rodge: The Untold Story of Elliot Rodger."

In the final mission, you have to choose between killing your bitch mother-in-law or shooting publicly.
>>
>>26453367
>cute girl who pretends to love you just to manipulate you?
A lot of fembots on this board interact with robots in that way desu
>>
>>26453473
I can't help it.

>>26453609
That's not irl though.
>tfw no fembot to manipulate me
I wouldn't even care if I was blatantly being used.
>>
>>26453061
You're a normie yourself.
>>
File: 1245437734545543433.png (272KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1245437734545543433.png
272KB, 853x480px
>>26452836
There are ones already about ro...ro...ro...

Though if we were to make an anime, or even just some short shitty animation series, it would be interesting to have a school(4chan) and have class rooms fight each other (boards). Each class would have students that somehow represent their board "culture". There would be alliances and crossboards wars. Protagonist would be a transfer student enrolling to 4kek school, but since he's a quiet, loner with no particular interests he would be assigned to r9k class room. However other boards would try to get him to join their classes because apparently the more students, the more power and privileges the class gets from the school. Members of a student council rule the school and they are picked by the classes with most students.
>>
>>26453609
"fembots" of which 90% have a penis and 10% are nothing like Misaki IRL
>>
>>26452854
The anime failed miserably.
>>
>>26453367
While you might not have a girl to try to get you out that isn't to say NHK isn't relatable in many respects. Sato wasn't financially secure and eventually when things did turn out for the worse at home his mother had to cut his allowance just so they could live. Not all NEET's live off of government money, possibly a good amount live off of their parents. What happens when they get older? Elderly people have more health worries and thus medical costs begin to go up for them. How could they support their kid anymore at that point? Eventually you'd have to fend for yourself.

Both in the anime and the light novel it was the initial thing to set things into motion. Once the money dried up there was no food or no way to maintain a shelter so sooner or later Sato had to find a job, and that was all without the help of Misaki. He forced himself out due to necessity. He couldn't be comfortable being a NEET anymore because no matter what it was going to be in jeopardy. Hell you saw that with the online gamer arc as well with the guy eventually going out and getting a job actually leaving his room due to necessity.

That is just one of the things it touches on.
>>
it's welcome to the NHK except no girl comes to save him from NEETdom

the protag kills himself in episode 8 but his body isn't discovered until episode 10
>>
>>26452854
>We already have Watamote.
So women can be robots after all? Make up your mind already.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.