[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your record gone w/o shower/bath (washing in general).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Küsimärk.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Küsimärk.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
What's your record gone w/o shower/bath (washing in general). Mine is 18 days. Once shared this info with normies at a party. The looks.
>>
One week.I only got in the shower because I had to think about a problem
>>
>>26452815
I can only go 3-4 before i want to become an hero
>>
>>26452815
Op here
I had vacation from work (28 days) and left home for weed,beers and snacks (all 10min walk) and didn't feel like washing. Lazy and high. Acctualy had a beaten trail in dust and shit that lead to the fridge and toilet.
>>
File: 624904.png (296KB, 614x847px) Image search: [Google]
624904.png
296KB, 614x847px
When I was like 10 I decided to experiment this and see how long I could go. I went 14days without taking a shower. This was during summer break so none of my friends knew. On the 15th I couldn't take all the grease from my hair and oil from my face anymore and my pillowcases were all yellow. I had to take a shower felt gross.
>>
about a month
i'm on like a week and a half right now, maybe more but I don't know
>>
I used to have to shower once every 3 days max or I'd my hair would get UNBEARABLY oily.

Now I could go forever without showing without that happening. I don't know why.
>>
I shower every day but I haven't washed my clothes in three weeks, the smells are delicious.
>>
>hardly ever wash
>tfw my groin is a nest of pustules
>tfw squeezing them one by one and then smelling them
>>
>>26453101
Shampooing often eliminates too much natural oil on your head, causing your body to compensate by producing exorbitant amounts. The less you shower, the less oil your glands will produce in the long run, so you can shower less without having to worry about overly-greasy hair.
>>
>>26453165
Not that anon but I have to take a shower every other day. My hair gets greasy to much.
>>
>>26453144
No way
Please post video or picture
>>
File: soros1.jpg (29KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
soros1.jpg
29KB, 346x450px
>>26453165

So to become slimmer just shampoo your heir each day and shower twice.
>>
2 to 3 weeks.

Eventually got a burning rash, so I had to shower.
>>
only shower once a week usually just do a puerto rican shower
>>
File: 1454948428234.jpg (23KB, 540x261px) Image search: [Google]
1454948428234.jpg
23KB, 540x261px
The longest amount of time that I know for sure is 70 days, because when I was 16 I was sent away to a wilderness drug treatment program which is like going to rehab but you have to do it in the middle of the desert in Utah and you are forced to hike all day and participate in humiliating therapy exercises.

After that, it would probably be 3 or 4 months straight where I was living at home after I dropped out of college and experienced real severe depression and alcoholism. I ended up reaching a point where it was like terminal stinkiness, and I stank so bad I couldn't get any stinkier. I developed a bad rash on my arm that became so itchy that it drove me insane. I had to bathe in triclosan to get rid of it.
>>
>>26453193
are you a qt girll tho
>>
38 days no shower.
>>
>>26453226
No but I find pustule popping fascinating.
>>
My current record is 18 years
>>
>>26453253
well usually i have loads on tiny tiny black heads on my groin and then deeper down near my buttheeks I have bigger ones that usually burst open when I sleep and spray blood and pus all over my pj bottoms
>>
almost 2 months. gf made me shower eventually.
>>
3 1/2 months. I had extreme dry scalp (I was picking most of it off and it bled), I got gum disease because I didn't brush my teeth either.
>>
>>26452815
November, not since november.
>>
2 mo. +
easy when I have short hair. When hair gets longer, the oiliness and itching becomes unbearable. Can barely go a week without it becoming terrible atm
>>
>>26453902
This
I have very short hair, like 8mm. If I a comb is needed I'm way over due with my haircut.
>>
My hair is a little past shoulder length and I produce a lot of oil so going longer than 2 days without a shower feels absolutely horrible.
>>
Around 4 days. I hate smelling and feeling dirty even if I'm staying at home alone.
>>
went like 2 months once when i was a kid. kek.
now though, in fact for the entirety of my adult life, i have a bath or shower every single day without exception, often i'll have 2, the second just to relax me at night. even when i've been in hospital, jail and even when my boiler is broken - i make a bath using kettles, pots and pans. i can't wake up properly without muh delicious, soothing bath and coffee first thing in the morning. largely because i'm an alchie and use hard drugs. baths help to get rid of hangovers/comedowns.
>>
I don't have a gf and no girls like me so I gave up on hygiene. The last time I showered was 3 months ago. I can't remember when I brushed my teeth.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.