[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought I was 5'9 >went to the doctor today and was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>thought I was 5'9
>went to the doctor today and was measured 5'8
>just measured myself without shoes and was 5'7

It hurts to live
>>
It's OK, a lot of fellas like taller girls.
>>
>>26451923
Oh, fuck off. Try growing to 5'4 in 7th grade and stopping immediately after then.
>>
>tfw 6'1 2/3"

Feels good, lads. Good luck out there!
>>
>>26452468
"Oh fuck off. You can't be sad because I have it worse. ME. ME. ME! Look at me! I'm the one suffering!!"

By the logic you've displayed, you can't bitch about being a manlet because people in North Korea are getting treated like shit.
>>
File: kill me.png (271KB, 551x448px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
271KB, 551x448px
>>26451923
>tfw I haven't accurately measured myself since I was a teenager.
>I always say I'm 5'7 when asked my height
>tfw I'm afraid of being measured and find height might be 5'6.
Feels terrible man. I don't think I could handle it.
>>
>thought i was 6'0
>went to the doctor and was 6'1
>still want to kill myself and have no friends
>>
>>26452661
Different anon I wish I was 5'7 though and not 5'3 it makes a big fucking difference
>>
>Thought I was 5'9
>Actually 5'10

Still a manlet though.
>>
File: 1454123258446.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454123258446.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>26451923
>tfw 6'0
>tfw not too short and not too tall
>tfw tf
>>
>be 6'4
>still deathly afraid of grills
>shit
>>
>>26451923
Stop whining. Your height doesn't define you. I'm 5'2 and I stopped caring about it a long time ago.
>>
>>26452516
You mean 6' 1"
>>
>>26451923
wtf you're shrinking lad
>>
>Thought I was 5'10
>Actually 6'2

Goddamn that was the greatest discovery of my life
>>
>be 5'11 and 3/4''
>tell everyone I'm 6'0''

XD
>>
The bigger issue here is penis size, what if you OVERCOME the John Cena level odds of being short and get the girl, then you have the ROMAN REIGNS tier penis size odds.

Who 5'5 inches here exactly?

Does Jelking work?
>>
>>26453725
>Does Jelking work?
Yeah, but it's gonna fuck your dick up

I'm 5'4 on the dot and my dick is 7"x6" long. I hate life. Most people I come into contact with think I'm around 5'6 for some reason, so I usually tell people that's what my height is.
>>
>Make dating profile
>Height 6'
>Meet up and fuck girl
>She sees me next to height scale thing on tram line
>Are you really 6'
>Lol no

But the dicking was already done
>>
>>26451923
confidence can't argue with imperical facts OP
sry u lost ur confidence manlet
>>
>>26453824
Confidence doesn't mean shit if you're a manlet.
>>
>be 5'7"
>fuck bitches
>laugh at lanklet virgins on /r9k/
>>
>>26453836
Being a manlet doesn't mean shit if you're confident.
>>
>>26453857
Spoken like a true retard. Whores won't give two shits if you're confident, you still aren't tall so they'll look right past you.
>>
>>26453896
Then it must be my imagination that I've fucked lots of chicks and had gfs taller than me. 5'7" here.
>>
>>26453993
You're still in the acceptable range, you can easily lie and say you're 5'8 or even 5'9. I'm 5'4 so I'm completely fucked.
>>
>>26454026
>lying about your height

What kind of insecure turbovirgin faggot would do that?
>>
>>26454049
kek, most short guys do that. I don't because I know it will come back to bite me in the ass.

Plus there's some trend on social media where women reduct 2" from a man's height, so that could be another reason why people lie so much.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.