[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Famous robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: robot.jpg (41KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
41KB, 403x604px
Is Johnny Sins a robot? Think about it:

>balding
>likely has death grip to be able to last so long
>timid character
>>
>fucks bitches
>gets money

i don't think so fampai
>>
>>26451638
>those shitty pec insertions

Yeah he's a robot
>>
>>26451638
He looks like a tanner version of Agent 47.
>>
>>26451638
>has had sex
>isn't a virgin
>fucks tons of whores and gets paid to do it

>a robot
no
>>
>>26451676
>>has had sex
>>isn't a virgin

no fuckin way. next you'll tell me people who eat food are also alive
>>
well he looks like wojak. that's about it.
>>
>>26451695
>quotes me double

kill yourself my man
>>
>>26451747

I quoted the part of your post that affirms that what you were saying was greentext. How do you have a problem with that? It only adds context. methinks you're just butthurt I called you out and you wanted to pull a reason to reply to me out of your arse
>>
>>26451638

Nah but he seems like a decent guy in an industry of really sleezy dudes.
>>
>>26451695
Robots aren't people and robots are bonded by the common thread of virginity.
>>
>>26451814

was just pointing out the redundancy fampai
>>
>>26451783
>methinks

methink you need to kill yourself immediately you fucking redditor nigger
>>
How the fuck you know his timid?
>>
File: 1446185849127.png (21KB, 954x531px) Image search: [Google]
1446185849127.png
21KB, 954x531px
>>26451867
>I am butthurt I got called out, but I have nothing remotely relevant to reply back with, but want to reply back anyway
>better vaguely say the guy did something in his post and claim it's wrong for some reason

you've spent too many posts itt shitposting due to your butthurt so not going to reply to you anymore
>>
>>26451915
>not going to reply to you anymore

good hopefully you put a bullet through your head as well you dumb ass motherfucker
>>
What the hell is death grip?
>>
>>26451966
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
YAH!
>>
>>26451966
death grip is meme rap

look them up on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg
>>
>>26451966
*GLASS BREAKS*

hfyhrdvt
>>
>>26451991
*yuh

silly anon
>>
File: or naaah.png (209KB, 573x640px) Image search: [Google]
or naaah.png
209KB, 573x640px
>>26451998
>death grip is meme rap
you obviously don't know what the term meme rap refers to
>>
>>26451676
Who is Tommy Gunn
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.