[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU, EASILY AMUSED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU, EASILY AMUSED
>>
File: avatar.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
65KB, 600x600px
rip to you kurt

find my nest of salt. everythings my fault
>>
I have been unironically listening to Nirvana everyday for over a year, I love them.

>Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
>they go to a place of fire and fry
>see em again til the fourth of Julyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1382996379472.png (200KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1382996379472.png
200KB, 1389x1732px
>>26451878
didn't know Kurt was a fellow hungry skeleton
>>
>>26451900
those lyrics are awful

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>26451917
he supposedly had an undiagnosed eating disorder.

he was short and didnt weigh a lot. i'm not such a fag that i know how short or how little he weighed off hand. but if you're curious i'm sure you can find more info on it
>>
>>26451931
WAIT i don't mean an eating disorder i mean he had some kind of digestive thing... sorry i'm kind of drunk
>>
>>26451931
oh really? more evidence to suggest that kurt was a tranny
>>
>>26451921
Nirvana didn't write that song it was a cover Also lyrics don't matter much and usually it's just poetry thrown together that rhymes and fits the music.
>>
>>26451931
he was a heroin addict, heroin addicts that have been doing it for a while look like that because they don't eat enough food, they just do heroin and nod out.

and before anyone says it, he most likely didn't use heroin for a "stomach condition," that's just junkie excuses.
>>
>>26451931
Aren't most heroin addicts skinny af? I thought it fucked with your appetite.
>>
>>26451980
no its just that you're unable to do anything for so many hours at a time that you barely get around to eating anything.
>>
>>26451980
>>26451970
idk too much about it but i remember he had digestion problems supposedly, before he was an addict.

in any event, yes, heroin did not help him be not skinny
>>
>>26451600

reminder that Kurt had 3 gfs in his life, had extreme anxiety and almost killed himself when courtney aka roastey tried to leave him

Kurt was a true robot
>>
>>26451980
they do heroin and nod out and then wake up and do more heroin and then nod out, they only really eat when they are like starving

when i was an addict i used to eat like once a day, usually some cheap pizza because i didn't want to spend too much on food and would rather have dope.
>>
>>26451878
do you guys really think he looks skeletal? i think he looks normal

guys god damn it do people think i'm a fucking heroin addict
>>
File: kurt cobain.jpg (44KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
kurt cobain.jpg
44KB, 560x420px
>tfw all alone is all we are
>>
>>26452024
as a fellow skeleton yes i think he looks skeletal

no i doubt people think you are a heroin addict just coz you're skinny
>>
File: 1455133539882.jpg (22KB, 462x327px) Image search: [Google]
1455133539882.jpg
22KB, 462x327px
>>26452027
>tfw I know not what it means
>>
File: Kurt-Cobain.jpg (149KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain.jpg
149KB, 612x380px
>>26451600
Kurt was a robot

Mom and Dad went to a show
Dropped me off at grandpa Joe's
I kicked and screamed, said please, oh no

Grandma take me home X8

Had to eat my dinner there
Mashed potatos and stuff like that
Couldn't chew my meat too good

Grandma take me home X8

Said why don't you stop your crying
Go outside and ride your bike
Thats what I did, I killed my toe

Grandma take me home X8

After dinner, I had ice cream
I fell asleep, and watched tv
Woke up in my Mother's arms

Grandma take me home X19
I wanna be alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGEC-xHtwk
>>
File: blowbrain.jpg (149KB, 1035x697px) Image search: [Google]
blowbrain.jpg
149KB, 1035x697px
>you can hear angst and sadness in most of their music

fuck no wonder I really like it
>>
>>26453789
Idc that 13 yr old edgelords love it, he speaks to me so idc
>>
>>26451600
Why do normies like Nirvana so much?
>>
>>26453987

Because they can cry for attention with their shitty "depression"

Also normies don't really listen to Nirvana, they just listen to nevermind, i've never met a normie who liked negative creep milk it or any of the heavier songs.
>>
>>26454036
Or pen cap chew
>>
>>26453987
Because they are angsty pop structured songs and most everyone goes through that shit at some point, just we go through it worse.
>>
>>26453987
they only like the soft songs from the Nevermind album

Show them Bleach and they'll resent it
>>
>>26451600
Kurt wasn't a Robot, he was one of the few real human beings. The world is overrun by robots.
>>
BIG CHEESE

MAKE ME
>>
>>26454051
Nevermind is the most overrated album ever
>>
>>26454160
Not really, i love nevermind, even if In utero is my favourite Nevermind is still extremely good, it's only annoying because is what normies listen to but i would be being a hipster if i said it was overrated
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.