[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other (ex) military robots out there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1453173035338.jpg (146KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1453173035338.jpg
146KB, 500x562px
Just wondering. 12b (us army) fag here.

Takes me 14-16 beers to socialize. By that time I'm a geared up totally different person. Otherwise I never leave my house other than for business.

Any other pathetic ppl here turned into robots from duh PTSD?
>>
>>26451217
>14-16 beers to socialize.
Holy shit. I'm a piece of shit who medically cannot take that much alcohol, anything past 6 beers in the course of an evening and I seriously feel like I am about to physically die.

If it's all or mostly PTSD, seriously bruh have you looked into therapy or at the very least actively fighting/trying to change it? I hardly have the same thing returning veterans have, but after I lost someone and nearly died myself I allowed my resultant psychological state to drive me to move across the country, cut contact with friends/family, and nearly killed myself (good thing I'm too much of a faggot to carry through.) Not to go full #itgetsbetter, but now I'm actually enjoying being alive most days and I have the desire to live a long and happy life and would avoid death if given the chance.
>>
Enignieers, I appreciate you guys alot.
Line 68w here, and here for you bros.
I can relate to not leaving other than for business..
I can't do anything for fun anymore or I get anxious, there has to be a greater cause at work.
But that's not to say I don't have a ball helping people move or cutting grass with scissors, as long as I'm around people. Otherwise I keep to myself.
>>
>>26451217
How are you different after 14 beers? Other than being drunk of course.
>>
Marine vet reporting in same here except I drink every night if my funds allow it.
>>
Thinking of joining the canadian army or airforce soon.
Guess it doesnt matter though since trudeau pulled us all out of combat.
>>
91C here. Mechanics are all robots and weirdos anyway so we're just one big neurotic family. Still no gf.
Army girls aren't worth it, civilian girls aren't worth it. It's trash and deceit everywhere. I fucked a captain whose husband was a sapper 2LT deployed to Afghanistan. Hollow people living hollow lives.

Just stick to people currently serving or prior service.
>>
37f here, I already had robot tendencies before the military though.
>>
you'll never find peace infidel allah will let you burn in hell for all eternity

https://youtu.be/eo0aGKV3cNA?list=PLog9baQPY-uFGWo1I3yaf1PRK81SUMxmQ
>>
>>26451217
I'm thinking about joining the military so that I won't be a leechlike NEET any more and my mom will be proud of me.

What branch is best for a robot?
>>
>>26451217
I looked at that thumbnail and for a second I thought Sanders was wearing a kek suit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.