[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're everything I've ever dreamed of. Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: thomas.jpg (33KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
33KB, 500x694px
You're everything I've ever dreamed of. Don't change a thing about yourself.
>>
File: pepe101.jpg (6KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
pepe101.jpg
6KB, 200x210px
>you will never hear these words
>>
thanks unnerving staring girl
>>
>>26451189
Why would you ever base your worth off of what a WOMAN says to you?

They are notoriously flaky and flip floppy. She probably doesn't know half the words that come out of her mouth, and she'll say the sweetest thing in the world, then be sucking a big chad cock the next minute. Women are poor judges of character-if a woman is ever saying you're everything she's ever dreamed of, you should reevaluate yourself.
>>
Wow, you have some pretty shitty dreams.
>>
>>26451233
>if I keep telling myself this I'll feel less bad about having a gf
>>
File: 1450470079484.jpg (195KB, 843x526px) Image search: [Google]
1450470079484.jpg
195KB, 843x526px
>>26451381
Speak for yourself, I'm sitting here collecting pictures of my waifu and listening to great music, I hate the company of women.
>>
>>26451233
No need to get sexist. Both women and men can sometimes change their minds.
>>
File: 1450675042887.jpg (17KB, 216x209px) Image search: [Google]
1450675042887.jpg
17KB, 216x209px
>>26451422
Yeah but I enjoy being sexist because it makes women and betas upset.
>>
>>26451463
I'm a man, but I like women. They're like men, only sexually attractive. What's not to love?
>>
>>26451493
They have no interest in anything beyond appearances. Even feigned interests in films or video games are falsehoods meant to make them look like "film buffs" or "gamers" respectively. Spending time with women is dreadful, and it's comical to see what guys will put up with and not call out as stupid when it's a woman who might give them access to their vagina.
>>
>>26451529
Sounds to me like you're hanging with the wrong folk. I know a bunch of women who have interests that they take seriously. Have you tried joining clubs or societies?
>>
>>26451529

This. They're basically people shaped parrots with warm holes.
>>
I remember when I was in a hospital's mental ward. I was 12 at the time and was able to make a lot of people laugh. There were a number of girls who were around I think 15 or 16.

When they left before me, one of them said to never change.
>>
>>26451565
I have, I am in
>Lincoln Douglas Debate
>Fighting Game Club
>Road Trip Club
>Film Discussion Club

Women are most always dragged along by their boyfriends and ruin any discussion by interjecting with random stories no one cares about but must tolerate because they have vaginas.
>>
>>26451618
Crazy! I guess my hobbies are male-dominated, but the women who do them seem in general to take them more seriously than the average, so tend to be a lot more skilled.
>>
>>26451641
I'll admit that there are some respectable women in debate, but you have to take that seriously to get anywhere so it's to be expected.

It might just be my area, the Midwest is notorious for blank minded people.
>>
>>26451675
North East here. Women I meet through hobbies tend to be bros - easy to get along with, and good at what they do.
>>
Thanks babe, now make me a sandwich.

XD
>>
>>26451493
>They're like men, only sexually attractive. What's not to love?
Well, you must be very mentally ill to believe that.
>>
>>26451233

It has nothing to do with worth. It has everything to do with being happy and not being alone.
>>
>>26451614
It came from a literal mental patient. Not a good sign lmao
>>
>>26451096
hahaha riiight.
>>
>>26451529
Well you know, a pussy is a pussy
>>
>>26454392
It's your kind of mentality that has babied women into this state.
>>
>>26454403
You dont actually have to stay around after the fact, just lie to get what you want and disappear.
>>
>>26451096
Oh I bet you'd love to date somebody like me who isn't me.
>>
>>26451096
being a neet is good?
>>
>>26451096
>You're everything I've ever dreamed of
Almost. Only thing I need is to get /fit/, keep eating better and drink less.

Then... then I'll be everything I ever dreamed of.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
How can i be white though?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.