>EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING SEX
>INDUSTRY BUILT ON SEX TOYS, CONDOMS, BIRTH CONTROL, PREGNANCY TESTS
>I AM HAVING ZERO PERCENT OF THAT SEX
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY CANT I MANAGE TO GET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE HISTORY OF EVER HAS MANAGED AHHHHHHH
just pay $100 for a hooker, faggot
i don't understand you naturalist fags
free stuff is shitty. why would you woo a chick and get free sex when most women suck at sex. why not pay for it and have it done by a fucking professional?
While there are some people who are so ugly or autistic that they can't get laid, the average Robot could.
His problem is that he only wants his dream girl.
If you tally the lays of the average Chad, you'll likely find that he tends to sleep with women far outside his range.
Men have to aim low to win, anon.
If Chad's an 8 and is bedding 6s and 5s, you're going to have to aim far lower than even your "average girl."
That's just the way it is.
How have you gone about trying to get women to have sex with you?
You're probably just not being persistent enough and trying over and over again until you find a girl who will let you fuck her. It's a numbers game. If you have a 1% chance, it'll happen eventually if you just keep trying.
THE GAME IS FUCKING RIGGED THAT'S WHY I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT
EVERY NATURE SHOW YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, DOES EVERY MALE GET TO MATE? FUCK NO ONLY THE STRONGEST AND BEST GET TO MATE
HUMANS ARE ANIMALS IT'S THE SAME SHIT, THEY PRETEND WE'RE ALL GOING TO MATE BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE IT'S UNNATURAL
the world favors the rich and shits on the poor. Death and power run the world. you are shit. You will suffer women will walk all over men. relgions will hold us back from having a free use society where we fuck all day for pleasure. Relationships should not exist. I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
26yo khv here
That's a load of shit people say that is the equivalent of bee urself xDDDDddd. I have been turned down by literally every female I've asked out, even the ones that I frankly had 0 interest in because they looked like they were hit with a frying pan in some old cartoon. I gave up trying 3 years ago because after 10+ years of absolute rejection, what's the point? They've made it painfully obvious they want nothing to do with me, so that's that.
I'm not bitter about it, I just don't care anymore.
Most hookers I know are really cool. I know they kinda have to be for their job, but even outside of it they tend to be really friendly and open minded. They also hate radical feminists for obvious reasons.
I remember when I was like this. And no, don't pounce on me. I never had sex but when you are a robot your priorities certainly shift with time. You could tell me that I'll never have sex and I'll say "great can I just have some friends?" and the answer will be no. "great, can I at least have a substantial job that I can live a comfy life on" and the answer to that will be no as well.
>WRONG WITH ME
I'm 26, I've been neet for at least 5 years following highschool meaning I almost never left the house.
I never developed any ego or confidence due to me being an autist and being bullied.
I've got an ok job and I'm lifting and I can talk to women but 90% are taken and the remaining 10% are way too good looking for me or trolls.