[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING SEX >INDUSTRY BUILT ON SEX TOYS,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1450743906688.png (101KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1450743906688.png
101KB, 327x333px
>EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING SEX
>INDUSTRY BUILT ON SEX TOYS, CONDOMS, BIRTH CONTROL, PREGNANCY TESTS
>I AM HAVING ZERO PERCENT OF THAT SEX

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY CANT I MANAGE TO GET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE HISTORY OF EVER HAS MANAGED AHHHHHHH
>>
Just pay for a Hooker and blow your ducking brains out afterwards dumbass.
>>
>Having sex
>Sex toys
>>
>>26450911

just pay $100 for a hooker, faggot

i don't understand you naturalist fags

free stuff is shitty. why would you woo a chick and get free sex when most women suck at sex. why not pay for it and have it done by a fucking professional?
>>
>>26451007
Hookers aren't real and genuine
>>
>>26451007
Exactly but he really should blow his brains out afterwards
>>
>>26450911
>can't
does your penis not work or something?
>>
>>26451019
>implying non-hookers are
>>
Just skip the hooker part just fuck the barrel of a loaded shot gun with you micro dick and blow you brains out afterwards
>>
>>26451161
>implying there are women who aren't hookers to some degree
>>
>>26451161
Great fuckin point
>>
.................... plain and simple
>>
File: 1443559864217.jpg (154KB, 461x475px) Image search: [Google]
1443559864217.jpg
154KB, 461x475px
While there are some people who are so ugly or autistic that they can't get laid, the average Robot could.

His problem is that he only wants his dream girl.

If you tally the lays of the average Chad, you'll likely find that he tends to sleep with women far outside his range.

Men have to aim low to win, anon.

If Chad's an 8 and is bedding 6s and 5s, you're going to have to aim far lower than even your "average girl."

That's just the way it is.
>>
>>26450911
How have you gone about trying to get women to have sex with you?

You're probably just not being persistent enough and trying over and over again until you find a girl who will let you fuck her. It's a numbers game. If you have a 1% chance, it'll happen eventually if you just keep trying.
>>
File: 1452827132285.png (1MB, 891x695px) Image search: [Google]
1452827132285.png
1MB, 891x695px
>>26450911
THE GAME IS FUCKING RIGGED THAT'S WHY I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT

EVERY NATURE SHOW YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, DOES EVERY MALE GET TO MATE? FUCK NO ONLY THE STRONGEST AND BEST GET TO MATE

HUMANS ARE ANIMALS IT'S THE SAME SHIT, THEY PRETEND WE'RE ALL GOING TO MATE BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE IT'S UNNATURAL
>>
>>26450911
At least your libido is intact. Mine died in my sophomore year in college. I just fucking stopped caring and have felt good ever since.
>>
>>26451363
>IT'S UNNATURAL
So is curing disease with disease.

Humans have surpassed the bonds of their nature.

I think we're discovering why women were oppressed in the first place.
>>
>>26450911
the world favors the rich and shits on the poor. Death and power run the world. you are shit. You will suffer women will walk all over men. relgions will hold us back from having a free use society where we fuck all day for pleasure. Relationships should not exist. I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
>>
>>26451325

26yo khv here

That's a load of shit people say that is the equivalent of bee urself xDDDDddd. I have been turned down by literally every female I've asked out, even the ones that I frankly had 0 interest in because they looked like they were hit with a frying pan in some old cartoon. I gave up trying 3 years ago because after 10+ years of absolute rejection, what's the point? They've made it painfully obvious they want nothing to do with me, so that's that.

I'm not bitter about it, I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>26451280
This is only because society says so.
>>
>>26451280
>selling yourself short
>settling for something you don't want
Pass. I guess I'll stay a virgin or just use hookers.
>>
>>26450911

stupid faggot. you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>26451212
hookers are actually more genuine because they're so transparent
you know at least they're honest
>>
>EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING SEX

Kek, no they're not. Tell that to a married man of 20 years.
>>
>>26451732
Most hookers I know are really cool. I know they kinda have to be for their job, but even outside of it they tend to be really friendly and open minded. They also hate radical feminists for obvious reasons.
>>
>>26450911
I remember when I was like this. And no, don't pounce on me. I never had sex but when you are a robot your priorities certainly shift with time. You could tell me that I'll never have sex and I'll say "great can I just have some friends?" and the answer will be no. "great, can I at least have a substantial job that I can live a comfy life on" and the answer to that will be no as well.
>>
>>26450911
>WRONG WITH ME
I'm 26, I've been neet for at least 5 years following highschool meaning I almost never left the house.
I never developed any ego or confidence due to me being an autist and being bullied.
I've got an ok job and I'm lifting and I can talk to women but 90% are taken and the remaining 10% are way too good looking for me or trolls.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.