[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH IT'S SO EZ TO GET MATCHES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Chad Thundercock.jpg (78KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chad Thundercock.jpg
78KB, 480x720px
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH IT'S SO EZ TO GET MATCHES ON TINDER BRO HAHAHA ITS SO EZ TO GET LAID HAHAHA"
>"LOL BRO JUST TALK TO HER AND SHE WILL FUCK YOU, WORKS FOR ME!"

Why's Chad a lying evil monster?
>>
>>26449701
Don't blame him for being ignorant of things he can not possibly know. To him the world is a very simple place, he is giving you the only advice he can offer.
>>
>>26449701
if you were a grill, would you fuck chad?
>>
>>26449737
Nigga should keep his mouth shut and spend some time watching people in the gutter to get some reality drilled in his skull
>>
File: 1437784192707.jpg (90KB, 667x625px) Image search: [Google]
1437784192707.jpg
90KB, 667x625px
They like to think their good fortune is from hard work and their ability to overcome hardship. They don't want to put in the effort to help you, but they still want to consider themselves good people so they justify it by villainizing you. That your lack of success with women or anything in general is you not trying.

All fucking normies must fucking hang.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26449815
I'd fuck a twink, but no, not a hairy Chad
>>
>>26449837
You were good until that last part. Cut out the memes dude, the reee thing was never truly an /r9k/ thing, it was a vain attempt to keep out normalfags from shitting this place up after moot took away the robot
>>
>>26449701
>bowtie
okay that's a fag
>>
>>26449867
Sorry bro,

Just trying to keep it light.
>>
>>26449737
This, Chad is usually a cool bro and actually wants to help you (even if he isn't helpful at all). Blame the whores who won't give you a chance instead.
>>
>>26449996
Chad doesn't want to help you, he's basically telling you "dude i don't know Shut up"
>>
Been on tinder for 4 months now and I only matched with deadpool because it was a promotion to watch the movie...
>>
>>26450249
makes you wonder how the hell somebody could tell you its easy to get matches doesnt it?
>>
>>26450342
I have a friend that made me get it who gets 100 matches a day and talks about it every time we talk... I want to break off that friendship
>>
>>26450453
whats he look like? is he hot?
>>
>>26450513
Apparently... I don't think so but acording to tinder he is
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.