[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newbie drinkiner here how do you know if you are DRUNK? i mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1452438686354.jpg (368KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452438686354.jpg
368KB, 1080x1080px
newbie drinkiner here

how do you know if you are DRUNK? i mean ive had beer a few times and i cant tell when im just tipsy vs actually drunk. at what point can I say "yes, im drunk"

right now i feeel crushingly lonely and depressed. is that the drunk stage? or is it a litttle beyond that?
>>
>>26449361
you're drunk when you go piss and then when you look in the mirror while washing your hands you just start giggling to yourself

but also shit starts to feel way more floaty past a certain point
>>
When you stumble a little while walking.

When you start feeling you can do shit you wouldn't normally do. (dance, stand on something etc..)

Depression is buzzed.
>>
>>26449361

You're drunk when you start declaring to people how drunk you are.
>>
>>26449391
>when you look in the mirror while washing your hands you just start giggling to yourself

Fuck I just realized I do this every time I'm drunk, I also sometimes do finger guns at myself in the mirror
>>
You are drunk when you can feel the effects of alcohol.

Some normies are stupid and tell me I'm not drunk after I've had just a couple drinks, but I feel the effects. I am most certainly not sober then, so I am drunk.

Don't believe me? Try getting pulled over by a cop and blowing higher than .08. Feeling it is pretty subjective, but you'd have to be pretty oblivious to not notice being at least that drunk.
>>
>>26449361
Fug I just want to lick this girl's chest god damn
>>
>>26449391
That is not drunk its minor tipsy.
>>
File: PC23blz0.jpg (12KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
PC23blz0.jpg
12KB, 550x550px
>>26449648
>That is not drunk its minor tipsy.
idk man, as someone who has had alcohol poisoning i think thats the point for me which i'll say i'm drunk

theres not a lot that happens after that and blacking out for me...
>>
I feel my penis to see if it has lost its sensitivity yet
It's a good gage on how drunk I am
>>
>>26449361
Three key things.
Your vision blurs.
You movement becomes exaggerated.
You become less socially reserved.

When the room starts spinning you should probably stop drinking.

It doesn't fix loneliness or depression sadly. You'll be distracted but they won't go away.
>>
>>26449516
oh my god im soooooo drunk
ive like never been this drunk before oh my God!
>>
>>26449622
>I also sometimes do finger guns at myself in the mirror

lel same
>>
>>26449391

ok. so so far ive had....

5 beers, two of them were 7%, 1 of them was 8%, the other two were 5%

would i be drunk, would most people be drunk at this point? or just tipsy?

i don't feel the room spinning or anything like that. i just feel sad. and the urge to drink more. i feel lonely.
>>
>>26449361

you can only know you're drunk the day AFTER, when you feel embarrassed about the stuff you did

there's no in-between. you're either tipsy and aware enough, which means you aren't drunk, or you're drunk and making a fool of yourself, which you don't give a fuck about since you're drunk, or you fucking collapse and aren't there to know you're drunk
>>
My lips get numb first thing, usually
>>
>>26449361
I'd say thats a little beyond drunk. Usually I get really happy when I first get drunk, then if I get too drunk I get really sad and emotional, then I don't know what happens because I wake up with no pants next to a puddle of piss. Stay away from drinking kid, let us old guys handle it.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
>tfw never been drunk because I'm too fat
>just get bored of drinking more alcohol before I get drunk because it tastes like shit and I'm not desperate enough to be drunk to just drink to be drunk

Hopefully when I lose enough weight I can do it.

Either that or since alcoholism runs in me and my sister's generation I can't tell that I'm drunk
>>
>>26449796
don't drink to to make yourself feel better, you'll only feel worse and it can start you on a terrible road.

drink water so you don't get too hungover tomorrow, plenty of water
>>
>>26449778
>tfw get drunk and start pointing your Remington 870 tactical at your reflection and wake up to see a bunch of naked selfies with it in your mouth
wew
>>
>>26449361

>turn head
>vision takes a second to catch up

u drunk nigger.
>>
File: d.jpg (8KB, 203x125px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
8KB, 203x125px
You won't be able to stand still without having to constantly adjust your balance. You will keep bumping into things no matter what.
Your vision will become blurred.
Your body will go numb and feel warm.

When your vision blurrs, you should stop drinking. Theres still alcohol in your stomach by that point and its going to make your vision vibrate.

Drink anymore and everything will start spinning and you're going to feel like shit.

Overall, its a pleasant sensation that points you in a good mood. You'll probably start talking a lot.
>>
>>26449874

>look away from the monitor and into the distance
>eyes stay crossed

u drunk nigger
>>
nigger
when u good and drunk
close your eyes
let your mind do a fucking backflip
and ride it out

it feels so good
>>
File: 1447694412094.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1447694412094.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>26449872
I can honestly say I don't know that feel
>>
>>26449816
Have you ever been drunk lol? Reading this reminds me of the "bags of sand" bit from the 40 year old virgin.
>>
>>26450006

ur moms ass reminds me of bags of sand t b h
>>
>>26449796
it depends on what the timeframe is that you had all of those things, on your size, on how well your body processes alcohol.

but if it hasnt been like a long ass time, then yes 5 beers pretty much unequivocally puts you past the point where you could be driving, so you're pretty much drunk. some people will say thats baby drinking, but some people are madmen.

like the other anon said, drinking because you're lonely is a bad idea, but here i am doing the same, so no judgement.

often for me it takes a while for me to start spinnijng or whatever.
>>
>>26450006

once or twice

i woke up with 5 vlogs on my phone once
>>
Mine is, I try to say sentences to myself and start stumbling over words. Plus blurry vision and exaggerated movements.
>>
Significant and pretty serious:

>Slurred speech
>Really blurry vision
>Stumbling around/having some trouble walking
>Poor motor skills
>Uninhibited and doing stuff you wouldn't normally do
>Thinking really small, stupid things are extremely funny

Any alcohol will do that to you gradually, but once it gets bad or intense, you're drunk. There's kind of a spectrum of drunkenness. When you start drinking more, you'll be a better judge of how drunk you are.
>>
File: FmYjcHVh.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHVh.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>26450090
>tfw you're slurring in your head
>>
>>26450280

heres what fucking sucks

i feel like if i have a good amount, but not enough to get DRUNK i just get fucking depressed.

its only when i drink MORE that i get passed that depressed stage, and into a happy stage
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.