[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What on God's green Earth did they mean by this, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

What on God's green Earth did they mean by this, /r9k/?
>>
Except for maybe the weapons bit, I think literally everyone on this board qualifies.
>>
Stay away from someone showing signs of alienation...kek
>>
>Freshman year of HS
>Draw violent pictures in my school notebook
>get called into counselor's office
>ask why I'm interested in school shootings
>start crying because i'm 99% sure I'm about to be arrested
>don't get arrested
>just humiliated terribly by having my parents called in

Still scarred all these years later.
>>
>>26448414
>stay away from them

Shouldn't you try to be friendly with him so he doesn't shoot you?
>>
>>26448450
we're all gonna make it, famburger
>>
>>26448489
statistically most victims are known to the murderer. best to keep away if you want to live
>>
>>26448489
Don't you think potential school shooters just want to be left alone?
>>
>>26448414
LOL. I like how the recommendation is to "stay away from" those people. Huge swathes of kids who are just poorly adjusted because of bad social skills will be "stayed away from" because of this information and they'll suffer for no reason because everyone is telling them that those kids are not only awkward, they're secretly evil. And this advice to "stay away from" anyone who is awkward also pisses off any REAL potential school shooter and sends them further into mental illness and actually makes a school shooting MORE likely because they're being discriminated against
>>
>>26448414
Reminder that these are all due to upbringing

So they mean most shooters had an inappropriate, uninformed upbringing

Most school shooters are also atheist.
>>
File: 1454688889291.jpg (16KB, 219x243px) Image search: [Google]
1454688889291.jpg
16KB, 219x243px
>>26448414
>Poor coping skills
too much LSD
>access to weapons
rifles and pistol and shotguns oh my
>depression
F R E E S Q U A R E
>drug abuse
see above
>alienation
more like isolation :v[
>narcissism
not really
>inappropriate humor
definitely but I know how not to be rude around regular joes and not sperg in publice
>unlimited, unmonitored internet access
all day erry'day
>>
>>26448519
This is wrong, they may have avoidant personality but they had too many negative interactions or influences that caused them to dehumanize people as just bullies or sluts to cope.
Normies do it too. But the school shooters have many more. Given that the nature of their social isolation tends to make your imagination run wild with your beliefs.

They needed better examples of humanity, to be socialized with.

Now what a better example would be i couldnt tell you.
>>
>>26448414
It's funny how even normies have a lot of these traits.

>Access to weapons
Virtually everyone has this. Even if you don't own guns, there's still plenty of knives to go around and it isn't hard to make stuff that goes boom.

>Drug and alcohol abuse
These habits are glorified in mainstream society, normies eat this shit up.

>Narcissism
Self-explanatory.

>Inappropriate humor
I've seen normies make jokes about murder, retarded people, race, and terrorism.

>Unlimited, unmonitored television and Internet use
Virtually everyone has this, especially now with these shitty smartphones that are everywhere.
>>
>>26448414
>stay away from them
>implying this won't just fuel their hatred
Good fucking job, this is retarded(assuming that it's legit)
>>
Daily reminder that even the traits that make up your personality that are beyond your control are cause for suspicion and scrutiny by the people are only there to "help" you.
>>
>not bullied
>not ostracized
>not tormented by others every day so severely you just want it to stop

Thanks for ignoring the root of the problem fbi man
>>
>>26448414
Might as well add 'not on a sports team' to that generic and vague as fuck list.
>>
File: YOWi9Sk.jpg (76KB, 1018x626px) Image search: [Google]
YOWi9Sk.jpg
76KB, 1018x626px
>>26448414
how do I know if I'm narcissistic?
>>
>>26448578
I wouldn't worry about it anon, Most kids won't even bother reading this list and it will go in one ear and out the other. They might at most think about it for like a month but their normie facebook social life will make them forget in time.
>>
>poor coping skills
Who get's to define what constitutes 'good' coping skills? Humans are complex, they react to stimuli differently.
>access to weapons
Do you have access to car keys? Cool. Wait until a music festival comes around and plow into the crowd. That's like a dozen people dead in five seconds.
>depression
This word is so overused it has lost any meaning. There are seven year olds on anti-depressants in this godforsaken country.
>drug and alcohol abuse
Redundant. Alcohol is a drug.
>alienation
From whom? From what? Are you going to mindlessly assume that the majority are right, and that the person being alienated is wrong and weird and evil?
>narcissism
Much like depression, this word no longer has any meaning. Morons use it to describe anyone with unpopular convictions.
>innapropriate humor
Most people have incredibly thin skin. If I'm laughing and you're not, I win.
>unlimited, unmonitored internet and television use
Media doesn't cause things to happen. This is like soccer moms in the 70's claiming that playing a Led Zeppelin album backwards will make Satan order you to kill your neighbors.
>>
>>26449101
School shooter detected
>>
>>26448940
Do you talk about yourself a lot? Do you not care about what other people say or how what you do affects them?
>>
>>26449101
>This is like soccer moms in the 70's claiming that playing a Led Zeppelin album backwards will make Satan order you to kill your neighbors.

I know the true record to contact Satan was Chicago.
>>
File: 1455013597200.jpg (17KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1455013597200.jpg
17KB, 272x153px
>>26449101

dude, this comment should be original
>>
File: 1453195779571.jpg (24KB, 448x373px) Image search: [Google]
1453195779571.jpg
24KB, 448x373px
>Stay away from any students showing signs of depression or alienation
wut
>>
>>26449101
>playing a Led Zeppelin album backwards will make Satan order you to kill your neighbors.
I'm pretty sure this actually happened in Australia.
>>
File: 2nswe91.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
2nswe91.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>stay away from different kids, they're probably psychotic murderers
>>
>unlimited unmonitored internet use

It means that the entire developed world and most people in developing countries are potential school shooters.
>>
File: SlavSquatLenin.png (452KB, 490x650px) Image search: [Google]
SlavSquatLenin.png
452KB, 490x650px
>>26448510
Known, not in a good way. It's the ones who made then feel like shit. I personally try to be nice to every person I meet. I go out of my way especially to help ugly girls since people only help the hot ones. I'll still never have a gf but I like to think that I can make someone's day just a little bit better.
>>
>Depression
>Staying away from the depressed kid makes him even more depressed
>So depressed that he becomes a school shooter
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.