[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have over $9000 saved up. Should I quit my current job and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

So I have over $9000 saved up. Should I quit my current job and move to Chicago? Assuming I want to live in a tiny studio between $6 and $700 per month and find a job once I'm there. I fantasize about it an awful lot.
>>
>>26447998
no, unless you want to get killed/shot/raped by a crack nigger
>>
>>26447998
Do it man. But save up some more money n shit.
>>
I got 100 dollars to my name. Let's be roomies. I want out of my shithole life in CA.
>>
>>26447998
Here's a good idea of what your $700/mo will get you
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/apa/5405556602.html

Have fun in the ghetto.
>>
>>26448291

Are you S4mson or however the fuck he spells his trip?
>>
>>26447998
You only have $9000 and you're already thinking about quitting your job and moving? You stupid.
>>
do you have prospects in chicago
>>
>>26447998
What neighborhood in Chicago?
There are only a select few decent neighborhoods here
>>
Better than a meme city like NY, LA, Miami
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>26448864
Rude; I live in one of those meme cities and like it.
>>
>saving up to live in a nigger wasteland

Unless you have a for sure lead in to a good job I would stay the fuck away. Chicago is surrounded by some of the most dangerous feral niggers on earth. I mean I know that's kind of a racist meme but if you check mainstream media you'll see that niggers behave like this every single day.
>>
>>26448813
>decent neighborhoods
which ones
>>
File: chicagomap.png (406KB, 2000x1599px) Image search: [Google]
chicagomap.png
406KB, 2000x1599px
>>26449004
I guess its more than a select few but..

north of Lincoln Park/Logan Aquare/Belmont,
west of Austin/Lawndale,
stay away from southeast side and southwest side
Anything that has 'park' in its name is probably gentrified but decent
>>
>>26449286

>Garfield Park
>Anything other than a shithole.

top fucking kek.
>>
$9000 isn't enough to live comfortably in Chicago, at least not in the neighborhoods of Chicago you want to live in. Maybe if you found a small apartment in the suburbs and were willing to commute you could make it work, but unless you have a job lined up in Chicago I don't see the point of just moving there hoping to find one.
>>
>>26447998
>studio
>downtown Chicago
>600/mo
>>26448023
is the only logical way that will ever happen.

Why on earth Chicago though? What the christ is in Chicago, unless you're in one of those dead Northern Midwest towns where everybody hates each other and just drinks all day or makes meth in their trailers? That's pretty much the only burger I can think of that's worse than a city like Chicago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.